Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Caught

• Thread starterMaxschubertz
  • Start date

Maxschubertz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2024
Berlin
I haven't been on here for long but I already got a message from someone that recognized my wife. He said he knew her irl. What should I do?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and MarKSue
Time to play a game

Reactions: Maxschubertz
You must admit while you might be nervous I bet it excites you. Where did they claim to see her photo? I know I want my wife to be recognized. It be great if they made demands what he wants not to ****** her.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Maxschubertz said:
I haven't been on here for long but I already got a message from someone that recognized my wife. He said he knew her irl. What should I do?
Enjoy the humiliation and encourage him to chat with her

Reactions: MarKSue
MarKSue said:
You must admit while you might be nervous I bet it excites you. Where did they claim to see her photo? I know I want my wife to be recognized. It be great if they made demands what he wants not to ****** her.
He said he worked with her a few years ago and it's true that she worked there

Maxschubertz said:
He said he worked with her a few years ago and it's true that she worked there
Probably true then

If he is discreet just enjoy knowing he jerks off to her and send him what he asks for. But I agree ask for details like what does he know about her. I’d like someone to recognize my wife if they could keep it secret with me. We could have lots of fun

krieig said:
If he is discreet just enjoy knowing he jerks off to her and send him what he asks for. But I agree ask for details like what does he know about her. I’d like someone to recognize my wife if they could keep it secret with me. We could have lots

Ok I will try it

Reactions: eriknb
Maxschubertz said:
Ok I will try it
Enjoy it and let him control you and her. Do as he says. Does your wife know you are here and a former co worker recognized her?

Users who are viewing this thread