• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

castration

• Thread startertyronejohnson1
  • Start date

tyronejohnson1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2004
I think we should have a new type of affirmative action. In this society black men would be rulers, than white women, then black women and on the far bottom pathetic white boys. Black males would be able to use white women as the sluts they are and black women would have to bear healthy black babies. White boys would be castrated at age 15, and any white boy caught touching a girl(white or black) would be lynched. Only afew white boys would have their sperm given to white women, so the next generation of white people could be born. After that those white boys would be castrated. White boys would be the slaves of society and be treated like the pathetic sissies that they are. Any comments or ideas to change or add to this?

• Love
Reactions: Phil C and Pussyfreebeta
I'd change the order a little bit. Black men, then black women, then white girls and last and least the whiteboy. And does it have to be castration - why not a cock cage?

Just a few comments and suggestions from this mature white female, who recently discovered the joy of black cocks. White girls should learn about this joy at the earliest possible age. Black males and black females would be in charge of sex education classes in the schools, with interracial movies used as study guides. Dress codes should require white girls to wear slutty mini-skirts and high heels. This wardrobe style is already widespread among teenage white girls. Britney Spears is an excellent role model. African studies should be required. White mothers, already enjoying black cock pleasure. would be teacher aides. They could also be part of the cheerleading squads, with teams composed entirely of black males. After the game, nude white mothers would be in the locker rooms, easily available to the athletes. Parent-teacher meetings between white mothers and black male teachers should be held in the bedrooms of the sluts.

then the downfall of man kuz black people don't have the intelligence that why people have,enough said

Ehm, all well, but lets face it, this would mean the end of white people, including white females. And sorry a black female can't compete with a white one ... so for the sake of black cock a white boy is needed for making me some white slut kids ;)

Thats what artificial insemination and fertility drugs are for. That way we can keep the white girls for ourselves in this great new society and still have new ones born into our service. We can save castration for the punks who give us attitude.

And black women should come right after black men.

And I would bring back plantations for the whites who give us shit and see how much they like picking cotton. It would be my pleasure to take a whip to these people just before I fuck there daughters and sell them to my friends.

rhino u racist faggot,u never picked a piece of cotton in your life

Dont yell at me boy. Brother Tyrone is the one who wants to castrate all you whiteboys. I only want to do it to troublemakers like u. See how nice I am? You should be thanking me.

Oh and Im not a faggot but u are a racist. And who the fuck r the "why people" anyway?

By the way you got a sister I can hump?

my sister is not white trash therefore u don't have a chance with her,and u are racist for agreeing with tyrone

U got a sister? Now u talking! U got pix of her? Come on...u know u want to see her in kneepads sucking a nice big chocolate bar with nuts. Thats why u here.

So when we gangbreed her are u going to support the baby or let your sister hook?

lame

i have a fantasy
a fantasy that all you lame fuckshits with deranged fantasies like this haul your collective heads out your asses

like i said,shes not white trash,u'd never have a chance with her,and why don't u try raising your own kids for a chance,instead of fucking up and leaving kids with no dads to become worthless

jealous

i think Kriegz is jealous cause he knows his sister wants black cock, like everyother white girl and his race is going extinct

jealous

i think Kriegz is jealous cause he knows his sister wants black cock, like everyother white girl and his race is going extinct

Attachments

• goey.jpg
    goey.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 3,981
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Brother Tyrone is right. Why the fuck is Kriegz here if it doesnt make his dick hard?

Say Tyrone...is that u and yr girl in the pic? U got great taste!

Yo Kriegz! Its ten o clock. Do you know where your sister is? LOL

tyronejohnson1 said:
I think we should have a new type of affirmative action. In this society black men would be rulers, than white women, then black women and on the far bottom pathetic white boys. Black males would be able to use white women as the sluts they are and black women would have to bear healthy black babies. White boys would be castrated at age 15, and any white boy caught touching a girl(white or black) would be lynched. Only afew white boys would have their sperm given to white women, so the next generation of white people could be born. After that those white boys would be castrated. White boys would be the slaves of society and be treated like the pathetic sissies that they are. Any comments or ideas to change or add to this?
God you are a fucking idiot. Next time someone calls you a nigger, think about what you wrote here before you call them a racist.

You have never picked cotton a day in your life. In fact, Ill bet you would have to go back to your Great Great Grandfather to find anyone who did in your family. If you want people to take you seriously, stop making stupid claims about how it feels to pick cotton, when the truth is that you dont know yourself.
Rhino said:
Thats what artificial insemination and fertility drugs are for. That way we can keep the white girls for ourselves in this great new society and still have new ones born into our service. We can save castration for the punks who give us attitude.

And black women should come right after black men.

And I would bring back plantations for the whites who give us shit and see how much they like picking cotton. It would be my pleasure to take a whip to these people just before I fuck there daughters and sell them to my friends.

You r right. I have never picked cotton in my life and never will.

I am glad u had no problem with the rest of it.

Users who are viewing this thread