• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Careful what you wish for

• Thread starterEastCoast
  • Start date

EastCoast

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2012
I'm happy to share the details with anyone who may be interested, but just needed to get this off my chest a little. I'll try and make it short & sweet, but comments/questions/feedback would be great

I've wanted to share my wife for several years. We're both 30, a normal couple, married 8 years, 2 kids, nice house, etc. She is very sexy, was only with 3 other guys besides me before we got married... and so on.

A few years ago, the idea of a threesome or letting her have another guy came up. It was a huge turnon to me, and she was interested as well. We talked in bed, got us both hot; we talked out of bed about making it happen. This went on for quite a while, the talk was always about her having both me and someone new, or her getting someone new while I'm there to join/watch.

Fast forward to recently... and she 'met' someone online who she was interested in being with. After a few months of chatting they met for drinks one night while I was away (she asked if she could, I said yes), nothing happened.. just a fun time. Then, she wanted the 3 of us to meet - so we did, all had drinks together and we all got along good. She held both of our hands on the way out of the bar, and we parted ways with her giving him a kiss.
More bedroom talk about when the three of us get together in bed. Super turn on, loved it.

A few weeks ago, she asked if she could take a few days for a 'mini-vacation', get away from the house and kids for a couple days, relieve some stress. I asked her plan, and she said she'd visit with friends, possible her guy friend if I allowed it. Well, I agreed.
She stayed two nights at his house! She agreed nothing would happen without my approval/knowledge.. but it didn't work out that way.

The first night, they went out and had a fun night out together. She messaged me about what they did (drinks, etc), and then we didn't talk the rest of the night.

The second night, they went out again for drinks, she drank a little too much and then didn't message me again. you can imagine the end result.

Night 1 - They made out *a lot*, went back to his place and he wanted to take her clothes off. At first, she said not all but that he could take her top off. He stripped for her, things happened, and he ended up taking off her pants (panties still on) fingering her and later cumming on her chest.
She told me all of this the next day, and asked if I was mad. I said no, but I wanted to know ahead of time if anything else was going to happen.

I asked her about some details and she told me that he had a really nice penis, imagined it would fill her very nicely, and couldn't wait to try it during our threesome.

Night 2 - I asked for the play by play. Turns out they drank quite a bit, they went back to his place... she waited on the bed while he went to the bathroom, and he told her how long he's waited to have a chance to be with her, how much he wants her, and so on.
She put the phone down next to her and stopped messaging me while he took her clothes off, let her take his off, he gave her oral and she returned the favor. When she was giving him oral, she thought how "maybe this is ok" and one thing led to another as they say and they ended up fucking.

She messaged me the next morning telling me what had happened.

I'm not sure where my feelings lie at this point. She disrespected my trust by doing what I asked her not to do. But it makes me hard as a fucking rock that she told me the story of what happened and that she took his big dick lol.
Not sure what to do with this going forward....

Did You really not see this coming?

Reactions: Ssyckcd
Are you serious?
You told her she could go away with this guy and yet now you're upset that they had sex?
You clearly didn't think this all the way through. Once things are in motion and alcohol is involved it'd be difficult or even impossible to stop.
What I think you need to consider is her intent/motivation - she didn't "not listen to you" because she wanted to hurt you, it just happened. As Will would say "deal with it, suck it up and get over it". What you really need to think about is whether this is what you want moving forward - you can't go back in time and this genie is now out of the bottle.

Steve I think He should read some of my advice to you. Only I would put it in capital letters.

EC Ok here is the way I see it. You set somethings in motion. I guess they went a little faster than you thought. Welllllll, Your now a Cuckold. You really wanted it. (Be honest with Youself) You have paid for the ticket. Your on the train. Sit back and enjoy the ride. You and your wife could really have an outstanding time with this. Just remember Your not in Kansas anymore. Some of the old rule no longer apply. Talk with each other. You really could have some pretty good sex if you want. But you going to have to open your mind a little. It really OK.

It's a good bet that your "little head" is going to overrule the big one. And there's nothing wrong with that at all.
It's just as 'normal' to have pangs of jealousy; it can make you mad, sad, feel disrespected, and much more. Most of the time, you will be hard as you think of these things, because the little head wants to think about all the naughty things she did. No matter how angry, hurt, or whatever thoughts, your mind will be automatically directed to thoughts of her having another man's cock in her.
If I can offer any advice, it would be to get used to it. She controls her pussy, and there's no changing that. Nothing you can do about it, so make the best of it.
Try to remember some other factors, as well. She was (apparently) safe, and had a good enviroment around her. I'm guessing nothing happened that she didn't want. You met the guy, and must've been comfortable enough to let her go away with him.
I point this out to say, if you're going to give her sexual freedom, you have to be prepared to trust her to make these decisions. She may not always be able to give you advance warning, but 'sharing' details isn't a bad option.
Maybe you two can explore having her call you if you she can't give you a heads-up beforehand? Plenty of info on just that very thing right here in this forum.

ref be careful what you wish for im a guy who wished to have woman boobs and so took hormones and they grew quite a lot and today im a bit embarassed at my big boobs and now i walk around trying to hide them a bit , not sure if i must now just go on and become a woman , so wasnt sure about it but i got what i wished for

Yep you got what you wished for. It never happens at the pace we think it will or how we fantazied it happening. But you both wanted it.
Now like everyone else has said live with it or try and turn back time (good luck on that).
Just remember she's still the mother of your children and your wife hurtful things said in angst never can be taken back.
Hank

The rules were not confusing or ridiculous. She's stated she's not "attracted" to him at all emotionally (and I believe that).
I asked to know if anything was going to happen. Yes, of course I realize someone cannot tell the future... but you're out, having a good time, he's looking at you, you're looking back at him, you feel some excitement, you know if you think something is going to happen or not. That's the point where you say "hey... we're out, having fun, things might happen when we get back to his place". Is it not?

I do accept full responsibility for allowing her to go. Without a doubt I do.

EastCoast;291721I do accept full responsibility for allowing her to go. Without a doubt I do.[/QUOTE said:
Good, Then sit back and enjoy the ride. Your getting what you wanted. You could have some of the best sex of your life. If You play it right.

Enjoy

Feeling suppressed anger over "loss of control" is probably not the best response.

EastCoast,

EastCoast said:
I've wanted to share my wife for several years. We're both 30, a normal couple, married 8 years, 2 kids, nice house, etc. She is very sexy, was only with 3 other guys besides me before we got married...

Nice. You're a fortunate man. Congratulations for having attained such a solid marriage to build on, including 2 children and a strongly-sexual wife.

EastCoast said:
A few years ago, the idea of a threesome or letting her have another guy came up. It was a huge turn-on to me, and she was interested as well. We talked in bed, got us both hot; we talked out of bed about making it happen. This went on for quite a while, the talk was always about her having both me and someone new, or her getting someone new while I'm there to join/watch.

Sounds positive...

EastCoast said:
Fast forward to recently... and she 'met' someone online whom she was interested in being with. After a few months of chatting they met for drinks one night while I was away (she asked if she could, I said yes). Nothing happened; it was just a fun time. Then, she wanted the 3 of us to meet — so we did, we all had drinks together and we all got along well. She held both of our hands on the way out of the bar, and we parted ways with her giving him a kiss.

So far, so good...

EastCoast said:
A few weeks ago, she asked if she could take a few days for a 'mini-vacation,' get away from the house and kids for a couple of days, relieve some stress. I asked her plan; she said she'd visit with friends, possible her guy friend if I allowed it. Well, I agreed.

Sounds appropriate, from both of your points of view...

EastCoast said:
She stayed two nights at his house! She agreed nothing would happen without my approval and knowledge... but it didn't work out that way.

Ah... so immediately (as it happened), you came up against a discrepancy between reality and your own view of what it would be like to be your wife's cuckold. The problem, of course, is that you can construct a mental picture of what your life as a cuckold will be like, and talk about it with your wife, and even get her to agree with you (seemingly), but once she's out with another man you have no control at all over how the two of them will interact nor over the actions of her other man nor how your wife will respond to those actions.

EastCoast said:
The first night, they went out and had a fun night out together. She messaged me about what they did (drinks, etc), and then we didn't talk the rest of the night. The second night, they went out again for drinks, she drank a little too much and then didn't message me again. You can imagine the end result.

Again, so far so good. All this is in accordance with what you wanted your wife to do (fuck another man). But, the number of variables in that process is substantially greater than the number you can control. Once your wife is out the door, she is the one in control — and you have to trust her to handle her potential... now actual... lover. In essence, your wife did it right so she got what she wanted (satisfying sex for herself), and what you convinced her you want for her (the same thing). That required her to focus on the action, and refrain from distracting herself and her lover with little text messages to you.

EastCoast said:
.... My wife put the phone down next to her and stopped messaging me while her soon-to-be-lover took her clothes off, then let her take his off, then he gave her oral, then she returned the favor. When she was giving him oral, she thought "maybe this is ok."

Excellent. Your wife drew the right conclusion...

EastCoast said:
One thing led to another, as they say, and they ended up fucking. She messaged me the next morning, and told me what happened.

Congratulations, cuckold EastCoast. Your wife successfully took and fucked her first lover as a married woman (apparently), and openly told you about it.

EastCoast said:
I'm not sure where my feelings lie at this point. She disrespected my trust by doing what I asked her not to do. But it makes me hard as a fucking rock that she told me the story of what happened and that she took his big dick. I'm not sure what to do with this going forward....

Relax; don't worry about it. Your wife is now in the drivers seat. She found a lover, and realized — like other strongly-sexual married women since time immemorial — that seducing and fucking him was a hot experience. She can be relied on to continue keeping herself sexually satiated by fucking him again... and again and again and again...

I suggest congratulating yourself for encouraging your wife to increase her sexual satisfaction by taking a lover, thereby increasing her happiness. Rather than stewing in internal anger over her "not complying" with your pre-existing ideas of how it was supposed to happen (and your apparent loss of "control"), you might consider that what you wanted has finally happened and try thinking about it in the context of the time-worn homily: "If your wife is happy, you will be happy too."

—Custer

Shaznie,

shaznie said:
Ref. being careful what you wish for: I'm a guy who wished to have woman boobs, so I took hormones and they grew quite a lot. Today I'm a bit embarrassed by my big boobs and I walk around trying to hide them a bit. I'm not sure if I must now just go on and become a woman. I wasn't sure about it, but I got what I wished for.

Thanks for your interesting post. Are you married (or do you live with an LTR partner), and did your wife or partner encourage you to enlarge your breasts to the point where you now have woman-size tits?

Or, are you single or divorced and live by yourself? If so, did you make the decision to develop woman-size tits on your own?

—Custer

i did it with my wifes encouragement as shes cuckolded me lots and thought it would be better if if i became her maid , and so she put me on hormones , but now i have small boobs and feel very fem all the time , so i got what my wife wished for me and i thought it best for me , as im not a real man like her lovers are.

We talked it through a little last night, and I'm less upset now.

We basically talked about what some of you said here... I got what I wanted, and so did she. I fantasized for years about sharing her pussy with another guy, and she wanted to be with someone new.

On the first night, she actually told him no to sex. She said she absolutely could have gotten some and chose not to let it go that far.
On the second night, he was all over her and really turning her on. She played with his cock and really wanted to find out what he felt like inside her. This is something her & I had talked about before, and when she thought how I've told her I'd like to see her take a bigger guy... she decided she wanted to go through with it.

We talked, hugged, she told me all of the details, noticed I was hard, and we made love. :)

You know you're a cuck and will be okay with it if the thought and knowledge that another man had been in her spurred you on in your own lovemaking with her. I know that thought always gets to me when we're together.

EastCoast said:
We talked it through a little last night, and I'm less upset now. We basically talked about what some of you said here... I got what I wanted, and so did she. I fantasized for years about sharing her pussy with another guy, and she wanted to be with someone new. .... etc .... We talked, hugged, she told me all of the details, noticed I was hard, and we made love. :)

Sounds positive... you appear to be moving toward acceptance of your new marital role as your wife's cuckold.

If your wife is feeling hung up with guilt feelings and doubts, arguably the best way to get beyond those feelings will be to fuck her new lover again, soon... then again, and again... but, for purposes of maintaining you as her primary point of emotional attachment, not TOO frequently. Not every day, for instance.

It Will Be Allright.

EastCoast. Its like wanting a new car, so you buy it on a impulse. When you realize you are stuck with it all of a sudden you want to take it back and know you cant. Feel like you totally fucked up. Well the more you drive it the more you like it. Same deal dude the only difference is this deal did not cost you anything but a piece of your sweet now HOT WIFES pussy. Plus she had a good time her friend got some fine puntang you got what you wanted plus a raging hard on. Now you feel like she shit on you. What a childish attitude, she did exactly what you have wanted her to do for eons. So Sir, Man up as there was no harm or no foul. Cherish your HOT WIFE and show her just exactly how precious she really is. For she is the only person in the whole world that could have done this FOR YOU. Geez man what a pisser. Well you asked and i took time to answer. You will (I HOPE ) soon realize how really lucky you are. What did you expect them to do for two days, maybe play tiddlywinks? :eek: okdeacon

Shaznie,

shaznie said:
I did it with my wife's encouragement, as she has cuckolded me lots...

That's good... it sounds like your wife has a healthy sex drive, and is sufficiently attractive, as well as talented at projecting her sexuality, to attract many lovers.

shaznie said:
...and, she thought it would be better if if I became her maid.

Hm... well... from your wife's point of view, that sounds reasonable. No doubt she sees many advantages in that...

shaznie said:
So, she put me on hormones.

OK...

shaznie said:
Now, I have small boobs and feel very fem all the time.

So far, so good...

shaznie said:
I got what my wife wished for me, and I thought it best for me [as well], as I'm not a real man like her lovers are.

But, it sounds like you're feeling stuck, so to speak, at a sort of intermediate point in your feminization.

For purposes of continuing to move forward (if that's what your wife wants for you), you might consider introducing her to:

Making your husband your sissymaid with crossdressing:
I Want To Make My Husband A Sissy Maid : I Want To Be My Wife's Sissy Maid Story & Experience

My husband, my maid:
brassired: my husband, my maid

A woman’s guide to feminizing her husband:
♥ ♥ Husband humiliation and feminization - how to feminize your husband

Feminization of husbands (forum):
VoyForums: Independent Women of the 21st Century

In addition, you might suggest to your wife it would probably help you feel more like her feminized sissymaid if she were to deny you penetrative intercourse, require you to service her only with your tongue (i.e., become her cuntsucker and asskisser), and make it clear to you that in her household, she will do the fucking and you will be fucked. That is, you might suggest to your wife that she ass-fuck you with her strap-on dildo whenever she feels like it (if she isn't doing that already), in addition to fucking her lovers, per:

Strapon primer:
Take It Like A Man - Pegging and Strap-On Sex

See also the DVD, "Bend Over Boy Friend."

Finally, it may be helpful for your wife to become your disciplinarian and spank you with some regularity, based on the quality of your housework (if she isn't doing that already). For a forum on this, you might suggest:

Women who spank their men:
http://hubpages.com/hub/spanktheman

to her.

Do you have a job? If so, carrying your feminization through to completion might be awkward.

Or, are you a full-time househusband? If so, and your wife is the breadwinner and she wants to complete your feminization, that should be considerably less awkward.

—Custer

MacNfries said:
when I see my woman having sex with another man ... hear her moaning ... digging her heels into the small of his back ... reaching orgasms on another man's cock...

Exactly what I can't wait for. :)
I was just surprised that she did on her own. But like you guys pointed out (and also like she said to me) - I wanted it, and I let her be in the situation to make it happen.. she was with a guy she liked, he had 'a really nice penis that she wanted to see how it felt inside her' in her words...

Users who are viewing this thread