Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Can’t stop thinking about sharing

• Thread startersharetheslutz
  • Start date
MilfHubbyUK said:
Agree totally and can add that my wife told me after her first that she was so lucky to have a husband that loved her so deeply that he wanted to have all fun in the world and that he was absolutely unselfish too!

Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow
mikeinbed said:
My wife also likes the fantasy of fucking other men while I rub her clit. Then she asks me to clean her cunt after her lover has shot his load of cum into her, She knows I love the fantasy of sucking the cum from her just-fucked cunt. But she'd never do this for real.
Wana watch me jerk off to her

Reactions: Maximan
blahblah said:
Wana watch me jerk off to her
wouldn't you rather join him in her hole

Feel the same. I love my wife very much, she's a good girl, worships my cock and does all I want/need, but I'd love to see her take a number of cocks, all holes filled, and milk a group of heavy loads.

Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow and Maximan
Hankskorpio said:
Feel the same. I love my wife very much, she's a good girl, worships my cock and does all I want/need, but I'd love to see her take a number of cocks, all holes filled, and milk a group of heavy loads.
I fucked my wife last nite and she moaned as i drove my 5 inch cock into her,would love to hear her moan as she took a big one.

Reactions: Hankskorpio, Olderthicknhard, luvswatchinghotwives and 2 others
BrianMc said:
Yes, mine got cock brain within about 30 seconds. She was solely focused on the bull pumping his cock in and out of her. Eyes rolled back, mouth open, howling and grunting. She was super embarrassed, but admitted she loved the cock. Yours would likely be the same with the right bull.
Perseverance has finally ‘cum’ up trumps then. Congratulations the number of guys that love their wives so deeply that they ALWAYS place the pleasures of their spouse first is growing. The intense pleasures they get are now our pleasures too.

My woman can't get off unless our dirty talk involves sharing her with other men and letting them use her. There isn't a single day I'm not thinking about her being fucked by other men or encouraging her to ***** herself out for cock

• Love
Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow, DkRooster, mikeinbed and 1 other person
Mattn said:
My woman can't get off unless our dirty talk involves sharing her with other men and letting them use her. There isn't a single day I'm not thinking about her being fucked by other men or encouraging her to ***** herself out for cock
Once she’s started to fuck another guy both of you will absolutely hooked and addicted. You will be so aroused and once she returns from her fucking you’ve got to try the incredible feeling of sloppy seconds - it’s so incredibly slippery, wet and naughty you’ll most likely want to clean her up too and taste that delicious cocktail of her, her lovers and your own cum. You’ll be amazed and addicted and finally demonstrate to your wife the depth of your love is so deep you want her to experience everything she can.

• Love
Reactions: mikeinbed and Mattn
lookatmynaughtywife said:
That is what I want, mine too has never done anything, But i think once she has opened her legs she will enjoy.. Me too !

Cougar wife, Hot - Copy (2).jpg

Cute wife

9''Latino said:
It’s true and a choice that can bring you both such incredibly wonderful sexual joys.

Reactions: mailkme
Maximan said:
Once she’s started to fuck another guy both of you will absolutely hooked and addicted. You will be so aroused and once she returns from her fucking you’ve got to try the incredible feeling of sloppy seconds - it’s so incredibly slippery, wet and naughty you’ll most likely want to clean her up too and taste that delicious cocktail of her, her lovers and your own cum. You’ll be amazed and addicted and finally demonstrate to your wife the depth of your love is so deep you want her to experience everything she can.
That's so true

Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow, mikeinbed and Maximan
lookatmynaughtywife said:
That is what I want, mine too has never done anything, But i think once she has opened her legs she will enjoy.. Me too !

Cougar wife, Hot - Copy (2).jpg
I bet she's a great fuck

Reactions: BWCOrson, mbingly and Maximan
Been thinking about it for years, for me I would love to watch her get kissed, whilst the bull gropes her DD cups under her tight top, Id like him to ask me to take my wife's bra off, and then take it off for him, as he sucks and gropes her gorgeous tits, her breathing heavily and flustered, looking over at me biting her lip, then she is on her back, he is kneeling to the side of her as she sucks his fat older cock, he is squeezing her tits as he gently fucks her mouth, eventually unloading into her mouth, she chokes slightly at the volume of cum, but manages to swallow it down, as he withdraws from her mouth, so cum drips onto her face and neck, which he picks up with his finger and feeds to her, and then I am there like a shot to kiss her cummy warm mouth.

Reactions: mikeinbed, Handyman4u14, Maximan and 1 other person
sharetheslutz said:
The harder I try to fight the fantasy the more I want it

42 married wannabe
Stop fighting it then and do something about it...

Users who are viewing this thread