Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Calling all cucks

• Thread startercuriouschats
  • Start date

curiouschats

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2021
Hi Cucks,

Let’s start a thread to discuss the following

- how did your wife started cucking you
- does she see a bull regularly?
- what turns you on the most - when she gets fucked or the process of getting her ready for her bull
- any pictures you want to share - focus on her pussy and ass - for cleanups

- A bull she had at the time convinced her that I needed to be cucked. This was around 12 years ago
- Yes she has a regular bull who sees at least once a week and he will normally stay out our house over the weekend
- All of the above

IMG_1249.jpeg

Reactions: Nazareth
A younger guy she worked with expressed an interest in her. She wanted to try a different cock and when she found it was much bigger than mine she had a great time riding it and having him cum inside her. Their relationship ended years ago but I still fantasise about his cock sliding into her and her bouncing up and down on it. Sorry, no pictures to share.

johnmasters said:
A younger guy she worked with expressed an interest in her. She wanted to try a different cock and when she found it was much bigger than mine she had a great time riding it and having him cum inside her. Their relationship ended years ago but I still fantasise about his cock sliding into her and her bouncing up and down on it. Sorry, no pictures to share.
My wife had a similar experience with a young coworker of hers.

We had only recently met and had been dating just a few weeks, So even though we weren't actually married at that time, she asked for my permission/blessing, so I knew she was going to, but didn't know when.
They had a torrid little 'affair' that lasted a couple of months or so. I never got to watch or participate, but she would tell me details from time to time.

That was 30-some odd years ago, and to this day, I still makes me get hard and jack off thinking about her sucking him off, going ass up for him (her favorite position), and him pounding her pussy in many other ways while letting my mind's eye picture that for me.

curiouschats said:
Hi Cucks,

Let’s start a thread to discuss the following

- how did your wife started cucking you
- does she see a bull regularly?
- what turns you on the most - when she gets fucked or the process of getting her ready for her bull
- any pictures you want to share - focus on her pussy and ass - for cleanups
My wife started cucking me after she told me i was too small and no longer give her orgasms and all she dreams about is having a big cock. She sees a bull when she is in the mood to orgasm. It turns me on the most knowing someone else is making her feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread