Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Caesarian Needed 4 Black Babies

• Thread starterMadison60045
  • Start date
M

Madison60045

I was at a New Years weekend bash and as the party wore on and the clothes went by the wayside during the course of the two days, it became obvious that a large number of the women had Caesarian sections.

I got to know a number of the women and one thing struck out: all the women but one had children fathered by black men. Most had given birth to white children without needing a C-section; but, when it came time to deliver a black bred baby, they needed a Caesarian.

Now the question is: how many women who had white children previously required a C-section to birth their black lover's child? The current average for all births in the US is 30.2%. It seems my small sample is over twice that high for black babies born to white moms.

Is it macrosomia (the baby is too large)? Love to hear from white women who have had black babies.

Madison

What an interesting question. Such an issue never occurred to me before, but I can see some logic in the argument. Often, it's the physical size of the mother versus that of the father....with small diminutive women finding themselves carrying a large baby, and unable to deliver normally, without risking complications.

And from what I've observed, the majority of WF/BM couples seem to exhibit this size disparity.

Agree with neat 'n petite. I'm tall but still petite and I really go for defensive tackle types. Go figure.

And, Madison, my mother's youngest child is a black boy and she delivered him naturally - but she had 4 white babies before that. Plus, she isn't peitite. LMAO

Terri

Reactions: Maxio
HMMM. How about some practical advice???

I'm facing a C Section in about two weeks, really trying to resist it -afterall I've had three babies without benefit of a zipper. But my GYN keeps pressing for it given my age and the size of the baby.

Oh, and I'm not petite. Not BBW, but I don't fit into a 5/6.

all youd need to do is compare the average birth weight for black babies to white babies to confirm or discredit your theory. Having worked in a maternity ward id have to say I dont believe there is a corrolation

terri....

MakeItGape said:
all youd need to do is compare the average birth weight for black babies to white babies to confirm or discredit your theory. Having worked in a maternity ward id have to say I dont believe there is a corrolation

you're gorgeous. would love 2 see /hear some of ur bbc exploits...

If only it were that easy. Compare "black" births versus "white" births. What you really need to compare is births to black fathers/white mothers against those to white couples.

It has been a few years since I hung up my white uniform and went into administration but I do recall comments by OB/GYNs that may shed light on this. More than once I heard some staff member remark on the "problems" (length of time in labor, size of baby, etc) of IR births - as a exhausted delivery room nurse declaring that next time "she" wanted a black kid, we should just C section her from the start and save everyone the effort.

I think perhaps it is that perception (racist) of MDs, expecting difficulty,with IR babies that maybe the key factor.

By analogy, I've had my share of black cock in the last few years and while I adore the brothers' equipment, by and large they are little bigger than white males. BUT, I SWEAR THEY LOOK HUGE. LMAO

Becky

csections

Madison60045 said:
I was at a New Years weekend bash and as the party wore on and the clothes went by the wayside during the course of the two days, it became obvious that a large number of the women had Caesarian sections.

I got to know a number of the women and one thing struck out: all the women but one had children fathered by black men. Most had given birth to white children without needing a C-section; but, when it came time to deliver a black bred baby, they needed a Caesarian.

Now the question is: how many women who had white children previously required a C-section to birth their black lover's child? The current average for all births in the US is 30.2%. It seems my small sample is over twice that high for black babies born to white moms.

Is it macrosomia (the baby is too large)? Love to hear from white women who have had black babies.

Madison

I have 3 children, 2 white and one black, no csections for me, and my black child was my smallest baby.

Dear Darksbrandi,

Like you, I've two white daughters and a black son. And I spent over a day in labor trying to birth my boy, all the while begging them not to cut me. After two easy times with my girls, my son felt like an elephant trying to come out, nine pounds, five ounces.

Chelsea

P.S. Becky, come to Ft Hood. Texas and I show you some large black cock.

I have had five children naturally now.

My first with my husband, a white son. the next four with LOVERS and all of them are black. I admit there were a few hours of labor involved with the children and the Ob/Gyn wanted to do the c-section. I wanted to experience all that comes with being a mother and the little bit of pain involved was worth it for the joy I have now watching them grow and become responsible members of society. Plus it may be me, but my hips are a bit wider, which I needed, my figure was so bad and I now have some very shapely hips. I know it had to do with the pregnancies, and I am so Thankful for them.

Wide Hips???

When my daughter divorced her husband and began her slut life, I was sure the delivery of her black baby would be as uneventful as those of her other children. Afterall, I've got brood mares with narrower hips than my daughter.

Nearly twenty hours of yelling and screaming later, she finally gave in and had a C section. My grandson was three ounces shy of ten pounds.

Alice

I read the posts...

and should not worry about my wife.

Madison60045 said:

Madison

Thanks for the short change from the normal topics, as I found out that my wife and I are having a boy. (Our first child together: This is her second, and my third.)

Long story...will tell you later.

wouldn't it depend more on the anatomy..health of the woman givin birth as opposed to the color of the baby bein born??

Lots of reason for big babies and I think race is only one of them. My first two were boys- white, my third was a girl- black.. I have to admit, she was more work than than first two but I was 13 years older since the last baby and that had to be part of it. No C-section, but I thought about it!

Users who are viewing this thread