Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

C and Tony

• Thread starterashleysouthoc
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Very nice photos.... thanks! But, who is C and who is Tony? Is the woman in the photos your wife, or someone else?

These pics, like the Holly and Jah ones, were taken from another site. He doesn't know her any more than you or I. ;)

Tony is very lucky, and she has a very firm grip on his cock. She knows what is good for her and they look excellent together. May he continue to have his way with her in a long-term friendship that gets better and better as the weeks go by.

hahaa

All i know is another pig enjoying some black cock.

TexasCuck said:
These pics, like the Holly and Jah ones, were taken from another site. He doesn't know her any more than you or I. ;)

You're full of shit. I took the pics myself (I am a SHE, by the way) and also have video clips that were taken with my camera. If you saw them on another site maybe I posted them there too. Did you bother to look at the user name to see if it was from ashleysouthoc? Douchebag

ashleysouthoc said:
You're full of shit. I took the pics myself (I am a SHE, by the way) and also have video clips that were taken with my camera. If you saw them on another site maybe I posted them there too. Did you bother to look at the user name to see if it was from ashleysouthoc? Douchebag

Yeah I did bother to look actually, so stop being an oversensitive cunt and maybe type up an intro?

There is absolutely nothing on the page they link to that indicates you were the person who put them there.

TexasCuck said:
Yeah I did bother to look actually, so stop being an oversensitive cunt and maybe type up an intro?

There is absolutely nothing on the page they link to that indicates you were the person who put them there.

You're a buffoon, seriously. I uploaded them to sharedimages.org and when they're linked, it doesn't show a user name. Try doing some research before spouting off about stuff that you know nothing about. It's jerk offs like you that make girls not want to submit stuff. Just look at the pics and keep your pie hole closed...sissy.

ashleysouthoc said:
You're a buffoon, seriously. I uploaded them to sharedimages.org and when they're linked, it doesn't show a user name. Try doing some research before spouting off about stuff that you know nothing about. It's jerk offs like you that make girls not want to submit stuff. Just look at the pics and keep your pie hole closed...sissy.

http://img129.cocoimage.com/img.php?id=1620661520&q=&jump=5045204034&ru=

That's the link to your first pic. That is not the site you said you uploaded them to. Also, you were the one saying I should have bothered to look at the site to see your username (which is not there), which I did and proved you wrong.

Like I said, a simple one line intro would have been much easier than you coming on here being obnoxious and mouthy.

Once again you're talking about stuff that you know nothing about. When you host on sharedimages.org, the pics are linked from one of several link-throughs such as cocopic, hotlinkimage or imagefoco. A user name doesn't show on the hot link pages, so you proved nothing except for the fact that you like to spout you cucky mouth off without bothering to do any research whatsoever.

I don't owe you any "intro". Why can't you just admire the pics and keep your ignorant mouth shut? I challenge you to find the site where you say I "stole" the pics from. You'll fail. You know why? Because the pics came from my Sony Cybershot camera. Like I said, I have all of the pics (including face pics that I didn't post because C didn't want her face shown) as well as video clips taken with the same camera.

TexasCuck said:
CocoImage: Hosting your images.

That's the link to your first pic. That is not the site you said you uploaded them to. Also, you were the one saying I should have bothered to look at the site to see your username (which is not there), which I did and proved you wrong.

Like I said, a simple one line intro would have been much easier than you coming on here being obnoxious and mouthy.

ashleysouthoc said:

I refer you back to this post where you suggest I look for your username at the site you linked us to. I did that. It wasn't there.

Now you change your story to say "oh well the username doesn't actually show."

I may have made an incorrect assumption at first, but the fact is by not telling us anything at all assumptions are the order of the day.

Then I suggested you post an intro so that doesn't happen, and instead of taking it as helpful advice, you continue you demonstrate to us that you're just a short tempered bitch.

I never said you owed us anything by the way, and you could have been a mature individual by simply correcting me if I was wrong without the namecalling. I also never said you stole anything. I was assuming you were just feeling charitable and sharing pics you found on another site. Looks like I am not the only one making assumptopns am I? The difference is I did not get pissed off at you for yours.

Apparently civility is beyond your maturity level. I'll make you deal though, you stop being rude, and I will follow suit. Sound fair? You did start it after all, so I'll leave it in your hands on whether or not it continues.

TexasCuck said:
I refer you back to this post where you suggest I look for your username at the site you linked us to. I did that. It wasn't there.

Now you change your story to say "oh well the username doesn't actually show."

I may have made an incorrect assumption at first, but the fact is by not telling us anything at all assumptions are the order of the day.

Then I suggested you post an intro so that doesn't happen, and instead of taking it as helpful advice, you continue you demonstrate to us that you're just a short tempered bitch.

I never said you owed us anything by the way, and you could have been a mature individual by simply correcting me if I was wrong without the namecalling. I also never said you stole anything. I was assuming you were just feeling charitable and sharing pics you found on another site. Looks like I am not the only one making assumptopns am I? The difference is I did not get pissed off at you for yours.

Apparently civility is beyond your maturity level. I'll make you deal though, you stop being rude, and I will follow suit. Sound fair? You did start it after all, so I'll leave it in your hands on whether or not it continues.

And here's your quote "These pics, like the Holly and Jah ones, were taken from another site. He doesn't know her any more than you or I."

So you made an assumption that I "took" them from another site, that I am a "he" and that I lied when I said that I took the photos...of which all three statements are false.

Furthermore, I said "If you saw them on another site maybe I posted them there too. Did you bother to look at the user name to see if it was from ashleysouthoc?" Meaning that if you saw them on another site (other than the links I posted here) like imagefap or something like that, then you'll see that the username is me on that site too (in fact, they are on imagefap.com, as well, under my username).

ashleysouthoc said:
And here's your quote "These pics, like the Holly and Jah ones, were taken from another site. He doesn't know her any more than you or I."

So you made an assumption that I "took" them from another site, that I am a "he" and that I lied when I said that I took the photos...of which all three statements are false.

Furthermore, I said "If you saw them on another site maybe I posted them there too. Did you bother to look at the user name to see if it was from ashleysouthoc?" Meaning that if you saw them on another site (other than the links I posted here) like imagefap or something like that, then you'll see that the username is me on that site too (in fact, they are on imagefap.com, as well, under my username).

After you said you took the pictures yourself, I did not dispute that point.

Yes I said "taken," but I did not mean you stole them. I'm sorry if you took it that way. It's not what I meant. Another user of this forum steve-o-420 or something like that had quite a popular thread where he reposted images and videos from other sites. My assumption was that you were doing the same and nothing else.

Either way this was a simple misunderstanding with incorrect assumptions on both our parts.

Now how about if you buy each other a drink, and kiss and make up? Then we can get back to talking about what we really came here for — wives spreading their legs for others.

Fantastic post. She is one hot readhead babe and you are one lucky cuckold!!!

Users who are viewing this thread