Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

business trip

• Thread starterMasterNick
  • Start date

MasterNick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 20, 2024
my wife has business trip coming up, she informed me she is more open on a business trip to fuck another man. any thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles, gunnersg, MNAZ and 1 other person
Where is she going? Maybe someone here from that area can fuck her.

Reactions: yourmanneoh and MasterNick
MasterNick said:
my wife has business trip coming up, she informed me she is more open on a business trip to fuck another man. any thoughts?
She won't have any trouble finding a very lucky man to enjoy her company. I hope you find her just like you left her, freshly fucked.

Reactions: MasterNick
Zima said:
Let her know that your excited about it too, try to give her some encouragement so it really happens
oh I have, even got her to agree to pack some outfits I will pick out

Ask her to setup her phone to record the audio if at all possible. I speak from experience in saying that a recording of your wife fucking another man is the gift that just keeps giving. I can't tell you how many times I've jerked off listening to a recording of my wife taking another man's cock deep in her pussy.

Reactions: MasterNick, Zima and MNAZ
MasterNick said:
Does your wife smoke? My wife has had very good luck finding playmates when she's travelling outside at the smokers bench. More places are starting to have a happy hour with beer and snacks for guests as well. I'd definitely be encouraging her.

As my ex cucked me at a business conference, I can suggest that an important ingredient for her is if she already knows one (or more) of the guys she will be meeting with. For my ex, one guy had been hitting on her for a while, so it was only a matter of deciding which time to take his cock in her pussy. Since your wife has already raised the issue, one can simply accept that it is going to happen. The question, then, is how you get her to tell you all the details when she returns. good luck.

Reactions: Zima and MasterNick
Regn said:
As my ex cucked me at a business conference, I can suggest that an important ingredient for her is if she already knows one (or more) of the guys she will be meeting with. For my ex, one guy had been hitting on her for a while, so it was only a matter of deciding which time to take his cock in her pussy. Since your wife has already raised the issue, one can simply accept that it is going to happen. The question, then, is how you get her to tell you all the details when she returns. good luck.
to be honest, telling the details seems to be what interests her the most. during fantasy talk last night she said she wants to surprise me with a text showing her sucking a cock. she couldn’t believe how hard I can!

Reactions: Regn
MasterNick said:
to be honest, telling the details seems to be what interests her the most. during fantasy talk last night she said she wants to surprise me with a text showing her sucking a cock. she couldn’t believe how hard I can!
Ah, like my ex, the love of putting the cuck in that humiliating position of knowing it's happening and being able to do nothing about it.

Regn said:
Ah, like my ex, the love of putting the cuck in that humiliating position of knowing it's happening and being able to do nothing about it.
yep but damn it that is hot

Reactions: Gliderider and Regn

Users who are viewing this thread