Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

business trip

• Thread starterMasterNick
  • Start date

MasterNick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 20, 2024
my wife has business trip coming up, she informed me she is more open on a business trip to fuck another man. any thoughts?

Reactions: Islandsinthesun, hunterms, atb147 and 2 others
MasterNick said:
my wife has business trip coming up, she informed me she is more open on a business trip to fuck another man. any thoughts?
Lucky man, encourage her to flirt, where sexy lingerie and have a few drinks… lot of horny men on those trips too

Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull, hunterms and MasterNick
MasterNick said:
I wish she was coming to my town

Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull and MasterNick
Bihubbystag said:
Lucky man, encourage her to flirt, where sexy lingerie and have a few drinks… lot of horny men on those trips too
that is the plan, we are picking out sexy things for her to pack which is hot of itself

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback, DynamicFitHungBull and hunterms
Let her fuck. And set it all up if you can. I have done done it numerous times for my wife but not on awhile since she rarely travels on the job anymore

Reactions: gunnersg, hunterms and MasterNick
MatureCockWhore said:
Let her fuck. And set it all up if you can. I have done done it numerous times for my wife but not on awhile since she rarely travels on the job anymore
i for sure plan on letting her fuck

Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull and MatureCockWhore
i don’t want to set up, rather have her know she can and see what happens

IMG_4097.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback, redback, atb147 and 1 other person
MatureCockWhore said:
Does she know? Mine suspected I was setting her up on her biz trips when she saw a pic he shared of them fucking.

I have a small flea market business that I run every weekend in another city. After having my first BBC expirience, my husband told me that I needed to start inviting black men to my motel room on Saturday nights. He said that I should invite several each time . It's made my Saturday nights much more interesting

IMG_20230403_220438_01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback, Benztech, redback and 2 others
Just a perspective from my own experiences: among the guys who made a cuckold of me with my ex one was at a business conference (an older guy with some prestige in the business), and the other was a teenager sailor who picked her up in a cafe and spent the night plowing the hell out of her. Business connected travel seemed to have been a ripe occasion for my ex to enjoy another guy's cock.

Reactions: gunnersg
JasminH said:
I have a small flea market business that I run every weekend in another city. After having my first BBC expirience, my husband told me that I needed to start inviting black men to my motel room on Saturday nights. He said that I should invite several each time . It's made my Saturday nights much more interesting

IMG_20230403_220438_01.jpg
Where can I visit your flea market?

Reactions: redback
Regn said:
Just a perspective from my own experiences: among the guys who made a cuckold of me with my ex one was at a business conference (an older guy with some prestige in the business), and the other was a teenager sailor who picked her up in a cafe and spent the night plowing the hell out of her. Business connected travel seemed to have been a ripe occasion for my ex to enjoy another guy's cock.
I've accepted that mine will get fucked when she travels, not least because solo Asian female travellers like her are uncommon.

Reactions: Regn

Users who are viewing this thread