Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

breeding documents

• Thread starterhartmann
  • Start date

hartmann

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2005
Has anybody documented the breeding, pregnancy and the birth of his wife´s black baby on photos ?

Would love to see such a pics-serie here !

hartmann said:
Has anybody documented the breeding, pregnancy and the birth of his wife´s black baby on photos ?

Would love to see such a pics-serie here !
You're definitely not the only one! However, such pictures or videos are thin on the ground, and in fact I couldn't mention a single one that seems legitimate.

There are sites out there such as breedingclub.com, but there is very little proof to convince me the contents are genuine. The safest bet would be to check out pictures of celebrity sluts such as Heidi Klum, and soon-to-be Elin Nordegren (Tiger Woods' wife). Many pics out there of them with their black lovers and carrying their babies.

White mother of 2 having her 3. baby

This is Tine, maried and mother of 2 white kids
having her 3. baby...

WhiteWifeForBlackCock said:
This is Tine, maried and mother of 2 white kids
having her 3. baby...
Thanks for the good laugh.

We need to see more of this! But it would be nice if it were the real thing and not doctord photos. PLEASE lets see more white women black preg and the photo pruff of event.

the best pics i have ever seen thank you

would like to see the cock that put that baby in you also

slutthubby said:
the best pics i have ever seen thank you
Is there any pic ) pics ) to be seen here ??? i do not see any...
where can i vew any of the pic ( s ) that you see ?
Eith 26

these pregnant wives are very beautiful; however i like to see more pictures of white wives being impregnated by their black lovers

Breeding

I see lots of DVDs an Photos of white women and girls being "BLACKED" taking lots of cum, they might be on the pill, but then again they might not be. And even if they were a wife taking a big load from a BBC or several BBCs her husband may be in for a surprise in 9 months. I like see them woman or girl being fucked not wanting him to cum in her but she can't stop herself from getting bred.

Users who are viewing this thread