Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Boxers, Briefs, Nothing or Panties?

• Thread starterOneForSure
  • Start date

Men, what underwear do you wear?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Panties

NO QUESTION ALL sissies MUST wear panties

Attachments

• Picture 81.jpg
    Picture 81.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Picture 96.jpg
    Picture 96.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Picture 98.jpg
    Picture 98.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 144
I am not a cuckold, but I do play with dominant women. Generally, I am wear briefs. Sometimes I wear boxers. At the direction of a dominant woman with whom I am playing, I will wear panties.

Those in boxers, can you honestly say that you have discussed with your wife your compelling desire to go into panties and accept a female-led marriage?

Wearing boxers is a powerful statement that you want to be Boss in the marriage. So why are you a member of Cuckold.com ?

Boxers are (not proper uniform) for cuckolds.

You are breaking "school rules" by wearing Boxers, and giving the profession of cuckoldry a very bad name. Most discourtesy of you is my opinion.

The Poll has a list of those in Boxers, so tell me what your excuses are.

Saraha said:
Those in boxers, can you honestly say that you have discussed with your wife your compelling desire to go into panties and accept a female-led marriage?

Wearing boxers is a powerful statement that you want to be Boss in the marriage. So why are you a member of Cuckold.com ?

You are breaking "school rules" by wearing Boxers, and giving the profession of cuckoldry a very bad name. Most discourtesy of you is my opinion.

The poll did not have an option of boxer briefs so some may have chosen boxers for those. I have some boxer briefs that are very sexy.

Also I saw once on a women's analysis of mens underwear that boxer briefs indicated a man who would compromise :D

My cucks wear panties once they have gotten to the point in their training that they need to start wearing panties. I have Mistress friends that prefer their cucks wear nothing, and one makes them wear tighty-whiteys. To each her own, as they say.

For me, though, panties are a must once the proper stage is reached. However, I personally don't make them wear them in public.

~MK

I always wear the full-cut nylon panties with plenty of lace. It was my wife's idea for a couple of reasons. She did not want me to use a urinal, and with as high as the full-cut panties go, it's almost impossible to pull them down far enough without taking your pants down completely. Next, she wanted to know that there was always a possibility that the panties would be seen - to keep me on edge. It works!

Saraha said:

Mine is most definitely a female-led marriage, just not one that includes me wearing panties or otherwise being feminized. My female-led marriage is run according to my wife's rules, however, not yours.

Wearing boxers is nothing more than a statement that my wife wishes me to remain completely 100% masculine... and cucked.

Well, I like panties! Especially when she is out with her boyfriends...;)

What do you wear

Unless I am wearing me Kilt, in which case there is nothing at all.

And to the ladies that asked me what I wore under it, nothing at all, only what god intended.

Ghillie

My apologies to Mistress Kassandra. I have signed up for her website, but have not taken any action as yet.

Saraha, my favorites are white with a flower print, and pink. I recently received a new pair for Christmas, a sexy red thong. A little uncomfortable, but I love the feeling when I pull them down!

It looks like panties are the clear winner!

Saraha - love your reasoning why samll cocks don't need boxers

I have been glimpsing at washing on lines down our street when I get a chance, and have noticed that one married couple without children always has a lot of panties hung out to dry at a time, but I have never seen the husband's underwear or boxers. I am suspicious of the reason. The guy earns over $300,000 per year in a top Finance job, so my imagination is working overtime as to whether he might be wearing soft, feminine underwear. I reckon there is three times as many underwear on her clothes line than mine, and she does more washes a week as well.

It is only since I joined this website that I started to notice her clothes line, and she certaintly washes a lot more panties than any one else in the street.

A couple of years ago I heard she had underwear being pinched off the line on occasion, so we have all been keeping an eye out for panty theives. Must be other guys around who like wearing them after they have been washed and hung out to dry. I thought tradesmen prefered unwashed panties to sniff when doing house calls.

I am surprised that an area where top executives live would allow you to hang wash outside to dry! It is possible that he does wear panties under his business suits, many of us do. However, it is also possible that his boxers go into a dryer as they are not as delicate as fine lingerie.

It does remind me of my high school days, so long ago, when I would steal panties of the clotheslines in my neighborhood. I had quite the collection before they busted me and sent me to counseling. I guess the counseling did not work as I'm still wearing panties today. Or maybe it did, because I do buy my own now.

or better yet admit to his mother in-law..lol

Some clarification here would be helpful....

Hi Mistress Kassandra,

Mistress Kassandra said:
My cucks wear panties once they have gotten to the point in their training that they need to start wearing panties. .... For me, panties are a must once the proper stage is reached. However, I personally don't make them wear them in public. ~MK

Um.... how would a man, cuckold or otherwise, wear panties in public? By wearing them on the *outside* of his pants?

I must say I haven't seen much of that, although admittedly I have never had an opportunity to view the entire "public."

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband only wears panties now as i have thrown all the others out, he travels frequently and has had some 'interesting' times when his bag has been searched a couple of times :)

Users who are viewing this thread