Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BlackMan_NYC

• Thread starterBlackMan_NYC
  • Start date

BlackMan_NYC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
I'm a 48 year old black man in NYC. I'd like to meet a sexy loving white or Asian female that loves black cock in the NYC area. Age is not important...that means if she's a mature woman and sexy, then let's chat. I'm looking for real time meetings. So if you're a black cock loving white woman in the NYC area, let's talk.

Ron (BlackMan_NYC)

Hi,

We're a couple in the NCY area and are interested. She's new to this and has never done this before. Would appreciate it if you could send me an email to my yahoo acct (b_branford).

Brad

BlackMan_NYC said:
I'm a 48 year old black man in NYC. I'd like to meet a sexy loving white or Asian female that loves black cock in the NYC area. Age is not important...that means if she's a mature woman and sexy, then let's chat. I'm looking for real time meetings. So if you're a black cock loving white woman in the NYC area, let's talk.

Ron (BlackMan_NYC)

I'm 27 years old and I'm in SC but I occasionally travel to NY so perhaps we can talk? My SN on Yahoo is: NaughtyGirlinSC

Users who are viewing this thread