Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Black women

• Thread starterelectro
  • Start date

electro

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2006
:clap: :clap: Hi I'm electro, a well hung white guy who loves fucking blackwomen and leaving them 'fullfilled':

electro said:
:clap: :clap: Hi I'm electro, a well hung white guy who loves fucking blackwomen and leaving them 'fullfilled':

ditto ... stretcher

Hi electro, I have the same fantasie. Unfortunately, it seem that is not many WM/BF stuff here.

Welcome anyway

yes i agree you dont see many black women, but i think they should come here. i know lots of black women who adore white lovers and really achieve fulfillment in a way that they cannot with black lovers.

I was involved in more than one threesome bf wf wm and also bf wf bm and wf bm wm ,you get the idea ,most wms do not enjoy bf s in any other way than sex there seems to be no common ground e.g. conversation ,humor ,lifestyle and as soon as sex play stops or is finished they have nothing to do or say to one another .White fems have a common thread with all black men in that we have been subjegated for centuries by white males .

cute jackie said:
I was involved in more than one threesome bf wf wm and also bf wf bm and wf bm wm ,you get the idea ,most wms do not enjoy bf s in any other way than sex there seems to be no common ground e.g. conversation ,humor ,lifestyle and as soon as sex play stops or is finished they have nothing to do or say to one another .White fems have a common thread with all black men in that we have been subjegated for centuries by white males .

If you've been "subjegated for centuries by white males" then be with a black man. Marry him. There is no need to talk about it--Or play with them,while you're husband stands by. Go with a black man. You're speaking as if you're a black man right now. I don't know of any white woman who would complain about such treatment. That's funny.

And i don't know HOW you would say White men don't have anything in common with Black women. Well. Yes i do know how you could type it. I don't believe in relationships out-side of one's race.(Other than having sexual relationships)

I don't agree/condone it;But,the rare White men/Black women relationships i've ever seen across America,or over seas--Most have been good looking couples - More times than not-Married with kids......So i think you're talking out of you're ass honey.

It's not fair to black women either--Saying what you've just said. I don't agree with Interracial relationships(other than sex)but it's not fair to White men involved with black women,or black women involved with white men.

Electro, us white men dont have a chance. we have a hard enough time pleasing tighter white women.

polack stud said:
Electro, us white men dont have a chance. we have a hard enough time pleasing tighter white women.

Yes. I also read a thread awhile back,where forum members were bitching about all of the homosexual's on here--claiming they were ruining this experience for everyone else.

cute jackie said:
Love to hear that "subjegation" conversation you have with BMs. Got any tapes or transcripts?

If you been ballin' Sharpton, Jackson, etc., we'd like jpgs too!

LOL

Black Chicks Rule

cute jackie said:

so you're a couple hundred years old ?

Anyways, I'm white and I've had a few BW as lovers. I enjoy spending time with Sexy women of all colors. In and out of the bedroom. Some women are just more interesting than others and intellectually boring women come in all kinds.

Never had any complaints and even quite a few compliments from the sistas in the size department. Haven't found them to all be stretched out or anything either as implied here.

Maybe lexington steele and rhinoman just haven't made it to my neck of the woods yet.

Many black women have wonderfully firm skin and nice round asses. Unlike some of these chinese girls who can be slim & flabby at the same time. (if you know what I mean)

Users who are viewing this thread