Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Black Man looking for White Couples/Ladies coming to Wash DC

• Thread starterBlkManinMD
  • Start date

BlkManinMD

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2006
I would imagine that a lot of white couples/single white ladies come to Wash DC for vacation or on business trips. Especially during the summer months. I am a black man in the Wash DC area and I love to pleasure white ladies while the husband is watching and/or participating or single white ladies. I have this real CELL PHONE Fantasy that I would like to play out where I would be pleasuring the white wife while she is calling the husband on the cell phone as he is back home or at the hotel room when the wife is with me at another hotel room. I can also arrange for multiple black men for the lady is she is into that. Please email me at montymoe@msn.com if you are coming to the Wash DC/Baltimore/Northern VA area.

me and my wife latina will expwnd some days there,already sent a picture thru yahoom maul

hotwifelatina

she loves big black cocks

Attachments

• 100_0313.jpg
    100_0313.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 274
hotwifelatina

needs tho or hree big black cocks

Attachments

• PDC_0288[1].jpg
    PDC_0288[1].jpg
    37 KB · Views: 213
BlkManinMD,

Remember me? Would love to have privelidge of you fucking my wife. I could either be in room and watch, or listen by cell phone. My wife is very vocal, even with me, so with you she would be a scream. My little dick cant make her come. please help us. please fuck my wife. a photo of cleavage is attahced. Would love to see your cock titty-fucking her and slipping into her mouth on each stroke. We get to DC area occasionally. Would like to have you meet us and see where it goes.

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 126

Users who are viewing this thread