Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BLACK Cum Loads vs little white squirts

What do you notice most about BLACK Cum loads in comparison to white cum?

• Much larger amount of Cum From BLACK Males

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Much thicker textured Cum From BLACK Males

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Much better flavored Cum From BLACK Males

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • white males produce weak, watery, unpleasant tasting semen in small amounts

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

obeahbrown

BLACK man loves white submissives
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2018
New York
Cum Comparison

36c28c9a-400b-45a8-9a84-722e3e6cc577.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: HornyCouplee, subJonas, cuck72 and 11 others
My girlfriend

86fe6a8f-bcdd-43d6-9ca7-1d75b6b25f35.jpg

• Love
Reactions: YumGrool, Dark_Hung, ChillJaxGuy and 4 others
All of the Above....

a140044(1).png

• Love
Reactions: YumGrool, toesucker30, Dark_Hung and 8 others
Definitely all of the above

Reactions: obeahbrown and hunterms
Better flovor, definitely

Reactions: obeahbrown
ChillJaxGuy said:
Sadly I havent been able to swallow black cum yet. 😭
Don’t worry I’ve sucked enough black and swallowed their semen for both of us and have plenty left over.

• Love
Reactions: GABiHubs, Justawhiteguy, cuck72 and 2 others
Tinynlimpcuck said:
Don’t worry I’ve sucked enough black and swallowed their semen for both of us and have plenty left over.
So when are you gonna share with me?

Reactions: hunterms
My wife and I first started dating, she made me wait two months before she started giving me handjobs. Then another month before blowjobs. It was four months before I ever came in her. I found out later that she had been fucking two different black guys off and on the entire time. It made me so confused, angry and horny; I’ve never been the same.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, AnonimusFR and hunterms
The semen is always much thicker, whiter, and seems far more potent compared to white water-y cummies. Fertility rates of white women in relationships with Black Kings also support this.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, hunterms and ChillJaxGuy
ninaanddaryl said:
My wife and I first started dating, she made me wait two months before she started giving me handjobs. Then another month before blowjobs. It was four months before I ever came in her. I found out later that she had been fucking two different black guys off and on the entire time. It made me so confused, angry and horny; I’ve never been the same.
Just evidence for the natural and instinctual superiority of our Black Kings and how white women are intrinsically guided to them. We are not the same.

Reactions: ninaanddaryl
AnonimusFR said:
Just evidence for the natural and instinctual superiority of our Black Kings and how white women are intrinsically guided to them. We are not the same.
The most exciting experience for me was dating a woman that was cheating on me. She never knew that I knew. Her pussy tasted like a condom often and we didn’t use them. I found myself licking her pussy as often as possible to “check”. It took about 3 months before I realized how horny I got when licking her, and how disappointed I’d get when she DIDN’T taste like condom.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and AnonimusFR
AnonimusFR said:
The semen is always much thicker, whiter, and seems far more potent compared to white water-y cummies. Fertility rates of white women in relationships with Black Kings also support this.
It's something us little white pee, pee boys need to except.

Reactions: silver-50swm
The new sissy chewing gum….a sperm filled condom.

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy

Users who are viewing this thread