Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Black Cock Candy Store

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
Now thats the first time i have ever looked at an entire thread here.... For the people posting the pics.......JOB WELL DONE for sexylilslut and Dark Destroyer.....You guys made this thread a suck-cess. hey Dark....... where are the pics of those hosties...... i would like to find a site where they travel to the states and hook a few of those hotties up with a Layover all blk gb...... AGAIN JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
sexylittleslut said:
I knew you'd like that one!
So you like the sexy wives huh blktallone? Keep sharing your thoughts and I'll keep throw'em at ya!
Seriously.....what could a black man say to an everyday sexy wife out shopping somewhere that would make her agree to let you pound a BBC deep inside her??
Many probably deep down yearn for it but would never do it..?

SexylilSlut: A Black Man could say "Come here you sexy creature and get what you've fantasized about all your life. You were born to be a Black Man's Bitch".

sexylittleslut said:
More sexy skirt!!
You guys like a woman in pantyhose??
I prefer bare white skin ******* (photo #2) like the sexy woman with the back pack and BIG fine white legs ! Nice photo even though she's not spreading (imagine that).

They can all be found on facebook.com - 50m users worldwide, 10m from the UK - though not many on this site - what are the odds eh!

Thanx for the tip Dark... just love sexy hostesses....lol

Alot of em are filthy bitches when away from home from what they tell me! They love Vegas and NYC

its funny to think as i look at pics of sexi babes dressed sexi and/or slutty...that most clothing designers are gay men...go figure.

Soon after making these picture , she gets fucked.

Attachments

• 95025982.jpg
    95025982.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 674
  • 95025983.jpg
    95025983.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 704
  • 95025985.jpg
    95025985.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 748
hope u got pics of that too marcel!!

wow

she very hot blonde are #1 any more pics of her! is she into bbc?

blktallone said:
SexylilSlut: A Black Man could say "Come here you sexy creature and get what you've fantasized about all your life. You were born to be a Black Man's Bitch".

I think I just fell in love........:love::love::love:

merry christmas - i know my wish

merry christmas - i know my wish - black cock for these ladies

Attachments

• feb9nsfw06.jpg
    feb9nsfw06.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 726
  • TeamTransportPic.jpg
    TeamTransportPic.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 687
  • milfnextdoor.jpg
    milfnextdoor.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 920
keep it going - even if i'm struggling and have to slip in a celebrity or two

Attachments

• steffi.jpg
    steffi.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 475
  • jelena jankovic 60.jpg
    jelena jankovic 60.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 540
Portuguese girl sucking some lollypop... would look better sucking BBC but it's still sexy ;)
attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread