Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BLACK BULL seeks Travelling or Local IR Hotwife/ Couple

• Thread starterONYXTMG
  • Start date

ONYXTMG

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2004
Toronto ONYXTMG- very attractive 34yo SBM- 6'4/235/fit VWE (9.5" thk/cut) D/D free CLEAN professional toronto black man (baltimore native) shaved, heavy balls, thick shaft, large head, solid fit frame "REAL MANDINGO" I am a sensual passion dom/lover & agressive Black Bull. I am the founder of the "Toronto Mandingo Group" for black and interracial swingers and couples here in the Greater Toronto Area. We host dances and upscale BBC fuck/play parties.... onyxtmg@rogers.com YOUR pics are also welcomed

ANYONE TRAVELLING TO TORONTO, SOUTHERN ONTARIO AREA THIS FALL/WINTER???

Are you seeking a Black lover/DOM for Your Wife/Girlfriend? WHILE IN CANADA

What I am looking for:
The Hot Wife Should Be SELECTIVE sexy minded, socially upscale SWF, MWF & Hot Wife couples living in the 416/905 TORONTO area of southern ontario OR TRAVELLING for Interracial BBC play. light bdsm as a warm up, stepping out for dinner and drinks upon meeting, dressing sexy yet still a lady, lots of foreplay and teasing, possible anal training oral pleasure (both giving and receiving), hours of deep loving, she should love lots of cum!

ARE YOU INTRESTED? 1.647.881.6699
Email: onyxtmg@rogers.com ONLY SERIOUS REPLIES.
Location Toronto, GTA, Southern Ontario CANADA
Email onyxtmg@rogers.com
Experience 2yr+. 3yr or more
Cock Size Hard 9-10 in
Favorite Cuckolding Activities Creampies, Dating Hot Wife, Dominating Husband, Dominating Wife,

LOOKING FOR RESPONSES, SEND PICS AND EMAILS

Attachments

• crazy-9.jpg
    crazy-9.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 583
  • 4HERPLEASURE.jpg
    4HERPLEASURE.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 225
  • ONYXTMGSTIC.jpg
    ONYXTMGSTIC.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1,603
been a while since i posted

Any Black Cock Loving Women And Supportive Hubbies Into Real Meets

hi,we‘re couple from HK,
We plan to visit U.S. in May,but the Canada maybe.
Interested in meeting...........lets' chat more through the net.

Spring Time

Where Are All The Hot Blooded Hot Wifes And Couples Seeking A Black Cock Spring Fling, I Am Travelling Soon For A Work Conference Series, But Looking To Be Back In Toronto End Of May

April 28th - Big Black Cock Party In Toronto By The Airport
April 28th - Big Black & Delicious Male Strip Show 4 Ladies (tor)

Be Well Room

If U Like My Ppics And My Description I Welcome Hearing From All My Black Cock Hedonists

Contact Me Directly If Real About Hooking Up

Wife and I live in GTA..trying to see if wife interested in idea of threesome or trying BBC. She's shy though and not into rough stuff.

regarding wife

i welcome you visiting the city for a night

drinks, dinner and dance, then see where it goes

you can dress her for the occasion

luv to see a lady b4 the slut works her way out.

Been A Min

But I Thank You Sall For The Responses

And I Look Forward To Meeting Those Hot Wife Couples Visiting Toronto, Canada This Spring And Summer

If Travelling And Seeking Attractive Bbc Fun And Meets

Iwelcome New Socially Upscale And Attractive Friends.

holy fuck! that's a pipe not a cock

niagara cpl

Hello sir,
We are a fairly new cuckold couple from niagara area.Since we've been married (4 yrs) she has cuckolded me with 5 different men. All of them white and none bigger than 6". Compared to my 4" thats huge though. Unfortunatly none of them were open to the idea of me watching:(. So i have only seen her from our closet where i hid a few times. The last guy was an 18 yo who she "forgot" to wear a condom with.... as a result she is 16 weeks pregnant. i agreed to accept this child as my own as long as she agreed to a few conditions..... one of them being that i be allowed to arrange some of her new lovers...and that she will try a black man. I would love to chat more about you being her first black cock with an ultimate goal of you being our Master.... she is 25 and i am 28 .
Thank you sir,
k

Attachments

• kris25.jpg
    kris25.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 482
I Welcome The Dialogue Cuck

But I Want To Know First That This Is A Shared Venture And Not Just Of Your Own Creation.

How Are You

What Is Going On With You?

I Welcome Another Session With That Beautiful Wife Of Yours.

This Time Tell Her To Bring Her Friend She Spoke Of.

Hey Stranger

It Has Been Some Time

But Back Home In TorONTO, i want to thank all the hot couples and ladies i met. i look forward to when u visit me

special mention to K and her proud hubby D, exceptional hosts and made me comfortable in their beautiful home.

I welcome all Travelling Ladies or hot wife/ cuck couples visiting or travelling to toronto , or southrn ontario for the fall to contact me.

SOCIALLY UPSCALE, DOWN TO EARTH AND REAL HEDONISTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.

ARE YOU SEEKING A BLACK MAN ENCOUNTERS, HERE IS A BLACK MAN IN TORONTO,

Users who are viewing this thread