Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Becoming Owned December 2003

• Thread starterowned wife
  • Start date
December 1-4

Mon. Dec. 1, 2003

We called Robert before going to bed. My submissive feeling was still strong, and it was reflected in my talking. Rather than ask if I could cum, I said how much I wish he was there so I could tongue his ass, or get him to cum.

He had bobby lay on the floor, and I jerked him with my feet. While jerking him, I rubbed my clit until I came.

Tue. Dec. 2, 2003

We called Robert again. He let bobby jerk himself off, and had him eat me. One thing that stands out in my memory from these nights is thinking how often I was cumming (when i behaved), and how odd it was to beg to cum.

Wed. Dec. 3, 2003

Bobby told me after work we had to go shopping for tomorrow night. I asked where and what, and he said I'd learn soon enough. He drove us to a local fantasy clothing store. I was a little embarrassed going in -- while in private I was a swinging slut, publicly I was still my uptight self.

In the store bobby looked around, pointed to a french maids outfit, and said she needs one of those. I turned bright red -- just buying one while alone would have been embarrassing, but having bobby say I need one, was humiliating.

I tried on a couple before deciding on a size. The outfit included the dress and petticoat, a headpiece, choker and the tiny apron. Bobby had me buy sheer black stockings, white gloves, 6 inch heels, and then said "I guess there's no need for panties." I was flushed, embarrassed and excited all at once.

On the way home bobby said we were not supposed to call Robert, that he wanted me ready for tomorrow.

Thurs. Dec. 4, 2003

I arrived home from work before 5:00, having left a few minutes early. I took a nice bath, did up my hair, and dressed in the outfit. Bobby arrived before I was ready, and watched me dress.

When I was ready I did a turn around and asked how I looked. It was interesting being taller than him (with the heels). He dropped to his knees, said I was the most beautiful and fantastic wife a guy could have, and kissed my shoes. Then he stood and said lets go.

On the way he explained it was not just an outfit -- I was to be Robert's maid tonight, and I should be prepared to serve him. Then he added "in every way he wants", as he squeezed my thigh through my long coat.

We parked in the garage, and I left my coat in the car. Bobby stripped, and we let ourselves in (Robert was still not home). Bobby started to prepare dinner and told me to do the laundry, change the sheets, and clean the master bedroom. I commented that it might make more sense to change the sheets after tonight, and he said "Servant girls don't question their orders, now run along." He patted me on the ass as I left, and flipped up my skirt and wiggled, giving him a good look.

About 30 minutes later bobby yelled for me to come to the kitchen, Roberts was pulling in. I was in the kitchen in no time, and bobby told me that tonight I should always refer to Robert as Sir, and to curtsy when I greet him.

Robert walked in, and I curtsied and said "Welcome home Sir, how may I serve you?" Robert had me turn around slowly and he commented to bobby as I did so. "I like the maid up on those heels, really makes her legs look good, don't you think bobby?"

"Yes sir, your maid does show her legs well."

"That choker is a nice touch, good job Bobby."

"Thank you sir. I think it accentuates that she is your servant Sir," bobby replied.

When I turned completely around, Bobby said "Would you like me to show you her properly Sir?"

Robert replied "Good idea bobby boy."

So bobby took one of my hands in his, and stood next to me. Then with the other he put his hand on my cheek. "Sir, your maid has those nice expressive eyes. The kind that say she knows her place is to serve you. And her cute nose makes her a pleasure to look at."

He grasped my chin and pulled, and I opened my mouth. "Her mouth is very nice, it knows to say yes Sir, not to argue, and more importantly, just right for having your cock in it." I was blushing and getting wet.

He lowered his hands, resting them under my boobs. (The outfit really lifted them, and gave me much better cleavage than I normally had.) "These tits are shown off for your enjoyment, Sir. For you viewing pleasure, perhaps to grab, perhaps to suck. Look how responsive your maid is," as he rubbed my nipples and they got hard.

"This skirt is so short, it keeps her on display. Your maid knows she is here to serve your every whim, to please you, to be available for you." He as running his hands along the edge of my skirt as he said this.

Then bobby knelt, and gently pushed my legs apart until they were a good 12 inches apart. Then he put one hand around the heel of my shoe. "She wears these heels because she wants to look good for you, Sir. Your maid wants to serve you, and to look her best to please you." He slid a hand up my calf. The heels make her legs look nicer for you, Sir. And these stockings are so satiny and smooth." I was terribly excited by this. My husband was turning me on by showing me to Robert. I could see bobby was mighty hard -- he was excited too.

Then he stood again, and lifted the front of my skirt. "This cunt is for you to use. Your maid didn't wear panties because she desperately hopes you'll fuck her. She shows her cunt is available to you by not wearing panties." One hand was holding the skirt up, and the other slid through my bush and cupped my pussy. He slid one finger into my pussy, then pulled it out.

"Sir, your maid is so wet, wanting you." He smelled his finger, and then moved it to my mouth. "Your maid smells like sex, and look how she eagerly licks my finger clean."

Sir, she is your maid -- your servant, wanting to serve you." He dropped my skirt.

I was speechless and very aroused. Robert said "Bobby, how do you feel about your wife right now."

"Sir, I am so proud of her, being your maid. Serving you. I am so happy she gets to be fucked by you. You can see how excited I get from knowing she serves you. My wife should be your maid. She should serve you."

"Bobby, show her how you feel. Kiss her feet, the cunt, her ass. Don't make her cum, but show her how you feel."

"Yes Sir, Thank you sir." Bobby knelt, and kissed my feet. One kiss first at the toe of each shoe, then a kiss on the heel. "Lisa thank you for being Robert's maid." He knelt upright, lifted my skirt, and planted a kiss over my clit. "Lisa I am so lucky to be married to you, to be able to see you be Robert's maid." He scooted around behind me, still kneeling, and lifted my skirt again. His face pressed into my ass, and his tongue tried to snake into my anus. He kissed my anus and said "Lisa, I worship you and all you do. Thank you for letting me help you serve Robert."

I was dripping with sexual excitement. It was all I could do to keep from cumming. Bobby was leaking precum, and obviously close as well.

Robert next said "Girl, you heard your husband say how he felt about you being my maid. Tell me what it means to you.

I dropped to my knees, kissed his shoes, and said "Sir, I want to please you. I want to do anything to help you cum. Please honor me by cumming in or on me. Let me drink your cum, please Sir. I am here to serve and obey you."

He told me to lower his trousers and kiss his dick. I did, and after the first big kiss, I said "Sir, may I suck you until you cum, please Sir, let this maid serve you." he said ok, and I sucked until he came, and I swallowed Robert's cum with a smile.

I finished cleaning the master bedroom, and then helped bobby finish getting dinner ready. Robert ate at the table, and I waited on him. Bobby stood off to the side, near the stove, and watched with a smile. As I served Robert I continued to call him sir, and he frequently felt me.

After dinner we retired to the bedroom. He had me lay with feet pulled back, and fucked me hard. We both came, me quickly and Robert a bit later. Then he had me suck him until he was hard, and sit on his lap, his cock in me, while I jerked off bobby. I came again, but Robert did not. Finally, I knelt over bobby, he cleaned me, and I cleaned Robert. I was able to coax one more load from him, and he sprayed it on my face.

We then left, and on the way out, he told bobby to clean my face tomorrow morning.

Dec. 5 - Dec. 10

Fri. Dec. 5

Bobby licked my face when we woke up.

We didn't intend to call Robert, but while we watched a movie, bobby began giving me a foot massage. Then he progressed to kissing my feet. I was getting excited by it, and eventually said "Is this OK without calling Robert?"

As soon as I said it, I realized how much our new lifestyle was becoming part of me. The first thing I though of when I aroused, was if it was OK with
Robert.

We discussed, and bobby though it OK so longs as we didn't cum. But I prevailed and we called Robert. He wasn't home, so we tried his cell.

"Hi Robert, bobby here. Can you answer a private question for us? Is anyone else able to hear?"

Bobby turned on the speaker so I could hear.

"Go Ahead. I can always answer yes or no."

Bobby replied "I guess you can't speak freely. Is someone able to hear your end of the conversation? Should I just keep asking yes or no questions?"

"Yes."

"Can I give Lisa a foot massage, kiss her, worship her etc, without having to get permission?"

"Sure. With limits"

Bobby said, "Do you have time for us to guess the limits, and you answer yes or no?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Can I kiss her feet, Robert?"

"Yes."

"Can I give her a back rub?"

"Yes."

"Robert, I guess it goes without saying neither of us can cum."

"Very true."

"Hmm, can I kiss her back?"

"Yes."

"Can I kiss her legs Robert?"

"To a certain extent."

"Up to mid-thigh?"

"Yes."

"Any farther?"

"No."

"Robert, so your saying I can't kiss her pussy either. Can I touch it?"

"Neither can."

All this talk was getting me more excited. Knowing that Robert was dictating what bobby and I could do.

"Robert, can I kiss her butt?"

Sure, so long as nothing comes of it."

"Can I touch her tits?"

"No."

"Can we kiss on the lips?"

"Thanks, Robert. I think we have all we need."

I looked at bobby's crotch, and he was hard. I said "Bobby boy, do you like getting permission to touch your wife?"

"God yes. You are fantastic Lisa. I want to show you how much I appreciate you."

He slid off the couch and knelt, kissing my feet.

"I am so lucky to be married to you. To share this with you. Thank you lisa." He continued for a good fifteen minutes, licking, caressing, kissing my feet,
and peppering me with compliments. "You are the sexiest woman alive. Such beautiful feet. So hot."

Then I stopped him "Bobby, I'm getting a little to close to violating Robert's order. We'll have to wait a while, and then you can continue."

This went on -- the start and stop for a good 2 hours, and then we went to bed. In bed bobby gave me back rub, and kissed my ass for a good 20 minutes, with a couple of breaks to let me calm down. It was a very
enjoyable evening at home.

Sat. Dec. 6
We called Robert, but he told us to wait. And we went to bed frustrated.

Sun Dec. 7
Robert called and told us to be there about noon. I should wear my pink baby doll and a new pair of matching 4" heels. I wore my long coat over it, and
we parked in the garage. In what was becoming a ritual bobby stripped and I left my coat in the car.

We went on in, and Robert was in the kitchen. He told bobby to lead the way to the bedroom, and motioned for me to follow bobby. Robert was right behind me, and put his arm over my shoulder, flicking a nipple. I slowed, and Robert pushed against my back, using his free hand to caress my pussy.

In the bedroom he told us both to kneel, and said "Unless and until i say otherwise, when no one else is around you both call and refer to me as Sir. Do this even when its just you two." Understand?"

"Yes Sir," Bobby said, and I quickly agreed "Yes Sir!"

"Now, I want you two to show me what you did Friday. Just repeat it for me."

So bobby started doing his thing again, I watched his and Robert's cock, and they were as excited as I was. After about 20 minutes of start and stop, Robert said, "OK, now lisa do it to me."

"Yes Sir," I said. Bobby got off the bed, and sat on the floor nearby. Robert sat on the bed, and I knelt. I started with a foot massage. "Sir, I'm honored to serve you. I want to bring you pleasure." I kissed his feet. "Sir I'm your slut and its a joy to kiss you -- anywhere you let me. My lips on your feet show I am your slut."

I spent enough time that I started repeating myself as I kissed his legs. Then, when I finished his thighs, I said "Sir, bobby was not allowed to kiss my pussy, because its yours. But please Sir, can I kiss your cock? Can I suck and lick it until you cum in mouth? Please Sir?" This talk was making me incredibly horny. I was worried I might cum.

After Robert said I cold give him a blow job, I asked "Sir, if this slut is so excited she might cum from the honor of kissing your cock, should she stop or
keep going?"

"You can cum, slut."

So I gave him a blow job. I licked his beautiful big cock from the tip to the balls, I swallowed as much of him as I could. I Called him Sir, and myself slut.
When he came, I came. It was fantastic. My coming made him slide out of my mouth, and he came on my face. I smiled and licked what I could, leaving the rest.

We rested for a few minutes, and I watched bobby -- he never wilted and was probably getting to the point of pain. When Sir recovered, or at least his cock was starting to harden, I slid to my knees and asked "Sir, will you please fuck your slut?" Speaking of myself in the third person was arousing, I uppose because it made me feel and sound more like a sex object.

"Your slut is so horny, and she wants to please you Sir. Please cum in her pussy."

He replied "Her what?"

"Her cunt, Sir. Please cum in her cunt." I said. He told me to suck until he was hard. then, he had me sit on his lap, at the edge of the bed, and I faced
away. As he fucked me, he told bobby to beg to cum. "Please sir, may I cum, may my wife, your slut, use her feet to jerk me off."

"OK bobby, move over here."

Bobby, who had been kneeling, crawled across the floor to me, and lay down. Robert continued to fuck me, holding me around my hips, and "bouncing" me up and down. Bobby came in no time, and we kept fucking. As we fucked bobby cleaned my feet. Robert was getting into it "Does my slut like this big dick in her? Bobby does your wife smile when I fuck her?" She has such a sweet cunt, and its mine,, isn't it? Just wait bobby, you'll get to taste her sweet cunt when I'm done fucking her."

He paused after each comment, and we answered "Yes Sir." Eventually I started to cum, and When I started, Robert let loose.

Then he said "OK lisa, let bo bby clean you, and you clean my dick. We finished, I kissed Robert's feet, bobby and I kissed, and we let ourselves out.

Mon. Dec. 8, 2003
Bobby and I talked at dinner about our sex life. Usually this subject was not discussed -- we just did it. I was a little worried bobby was feeling abandoned. He said everything was fine, but worried that I thought he was a freak because he was enjoying the whole thing. He did say he'd like to have sex with me more often -- not just cum, but actually have sex.

Tue. Dec. 9, 2003
After dinner bobby said he wanted to show me something. He handed me his laptop, and had a page called "White-girl-serves.com" It was specifically a page there about cuckolds. I browsed, read a few stories, and bobby knelt on the floor massaging my feet as i did so. He said "I just want you to know
that there are, apparently, a lot of people who do this."

Bobby rubbing my feet got me relaxed, and the storied got me think about Robert, and I was getting very horny. We called Robert, and bobby asked if he could lick my ass until I came, and if he could cum. Bobby came before I did -- his reading the site had made him very excited.

Wed. Dec. 10, 2003
After dinner bobby had me go into the study, and had the desktop opened to white girl serves again -- this time a section call In Dark Service. As I began
reading I told bobby my feet were sore. He immediately got on the floor and started massaging them, and kissing them.

I read some of the stories, and wondered how many were true. They had taken what we were doing, and gone full tilt with it -- where the black man was the Master, and did a lot of nasty things to the woman.
Things I did not want done to me.

I thought about it, and realized that 3 months ago I never would have believed we'd be doing what we do. So I thought they might be true, I also wondered where we would be in a few months. I considered how we progressed in the last 12 weeks, and extrapolated that going forward. It excited me but also made me think we needed some limits.

The mental review made me want Robert. Badly. We called him, and as I straddled bobby's face I laid it on thick to Robert. Telling him how I wanted his cock. I need to be fucked. Bobby came again without me touching him. I'm sure he has been looking at the web site before I looked, and that had him
primed.

December 11, 2003

Thurs. Dec 11, 2003
I was filled with anticipation and hesitation. I was looking forward to Robert's cock. And I was hesitating as to whether I should bring up limits, and where we were headed.

Bobby told me to be the maid again tonight, and I enjoyed dressing in front of him. I teased him, picking up each piece of the costume, and talking to him about it. "Do you think Sir will like my boobs in this bra, bobby? It sure does give me cleavage to attract him, doesn't it?"

"These stocking are so silky, and make my legs look so smooth. I hope it pleases Sir. Good thing they aren't panty hose -- he deserves ready access to my pussy."

I kept that up the entire time I dressed, and that got bobby up. Bobby drove us to Robert's, and we again parked in the garage. In what was becoming a routine, I left my coat in the car, and bobby stripped.

We let ourselves in, and Robert had instructions on the table. Bobby helped me clean and do the laundry, then we both started preparing dinner.

Robert got home about 15 minutes after we started on dinner. I dropped to my knees, and kissed his feet "Hello Sir. Please allow me to serve you."

He helped me up, and gave me a deep passionate kiss. We made out, standing in the kitchen five feet from my husband, for quite a while. Our kisses were passionate, and our hands roamed. After a time, I pulled back, spun so my back was toward him, leaned a bit forward, flipped up my skirt, and said "Please fuck me Sir. Please let my pussy feel that hard cock. Please Sir. Please fuck me."

He had me move to the counter next to bobby, and bend over and turn my head so my cheek was on the counter and my face toward bobby. He said "bobby, should I fuck your wife? Do you want to see my dick in her
cunt? Who's slut is she bobby?"

"She's your slut Sir. Your slut to fuck. Please fuck her sir."

Robert was hard, I was wet, and he dropped his trousers/ I smiled in anticipation, and pushed my ass back a bit. His head pushed against me, parting me. "Oh yeah. Thank you Sir. Oh god that's nice."

He pushed all the way in, and just held there. I said "Thank you Sir. Thank you filling me with your cock. I feel so whole Sir. Thank you Sir."

Then, Robert said "Bobby, should I start pumping? Should I fill her cunt with cum?"

"Yes Sir. She's your cunt. Please cum in her. Please Sir."

I just moaned, and Robert started humping me. As I came I screamed "THANK YOU SIR."

When Robert came, he rested, pulled out, and slapped my ass playfully. "What a good slut you make."

He had bobby lay on the floor, and told me to kneel over him. Bobby seemed pretty close to cumming, so Robert told bobby not to lick me, just let it drip.
He was not to cum till later.

Bobby and I finished cooking. Then, Bobby served dinner, and I cleaned Roberts cock, kneeling under the table. Every so often he took a morsel of food, and fed it to me, holding it in his fingers under the table. I felt deliciously submissive.

We went to the bedroom after dinner, and Robert had me mount him as he lay on his back. The fucking lasted quite a while, with me cumming after I felt him explode inside me.

Then he had me suck him until he was hard, and he said "OK, now you know the drill. Bobby on the floor, cunt, sit on my lap."

So I jerked bobby with my feet while Sir's cock was hard in my pussy. When bobby came he licked my feet clean. I then knelt over him, and sucked Sir until he came, and I swallowed him. While I was sucking Sir, bobby was licking me. Unfortunately I did not cum.

Sir had me keep suck him until he was semi-hard again, and then told me to get up. He grabbed my hand, and said come with me. I replied "Yes Sir," and we went into he bathroom. Bobby was sort of half following us, and he told him to come in and watch.

There, he stood before the toilet, and said "Slut, stand behind me, and hold my dick. I want you to hold me while I take a piss."

"Yes Sir." I stood, and with my heels could get right up behind him and see over his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him, and held his dick. This felt very odd -- silly for the most part. I pointed it down, and he let loose.

It was a powerful stream. Suddenly it felt sexy. Feeling the piss flow out of his dick, while I held him was erotic. I whispered "Thank you Sir. Thank you for letting me hold you."

He had me kneel and kiss his cock. I almost hesitated, because it had just had pee flowing out of it. Bit the submissive part of took over, I knelt, and kissed the very tip of his cock. There was a faint strange taste, which I assumed was a drop or two of urine.

As we walked back to the kitchen to leave, he said, you can practice that with bobby a couple of times this week.

December 12 - December 17, 2003

Fri. Dec. 12, 2003

Friday morning when we woke up bobby made his usual trip to the bathroom. I followed him in, and said "bobby, time to do as Robert said, let me practice."

Bobby had been semi hard, but started to get harder when I brought up holding him while he peed. I stood behind him, and had to look around him (I was not in heels, and could not see very well over his shoulder.). Bobby got very hard at my touch, to the point where I though it might hurt when I pointed down (bobby pointed almost straight up his stomach when hard).

He let loose, and I quickly learned this was not quite as easy as it had been the first time. Bobby had two streams - and one was hitting the toilet edge. I adjusted my aim, and his stream dribbled to a stop. Holding him was just not the same as holding Robert -- it was much smaller, and felt more like holding a boy, not a man.

I asked bobby why his pee was flowing in two streams, and he said he had been hard overnight, and that a little cum must have blocked his slit. Then I told him to clean the mess up, which he promptly did.

Normally following Robert's orders left me excited -- this did not. It left me feeling uninterested. I will say that bobby, based on his erection hardness and duration, found it much more enjoyable than I did.

Friday night we went to dinner with "normal" friends. But, before leaving, as we were getting ready, bobby dropped to his knees, kissed my feet, and told me he worshiped me. Then he gave me a quick kiss on the ass. It wasn't enough to get me overly excited, but I did enjoy his kisses.

We were home by 9:00pm, and bobby helped me undress. He again told me he worshiped me, and gave me longer kisses on my ass. This time his kisses were enough to get me wet. When I was naked, he stood, and said "Hang on." He left the bedroom and came back with the laptop. He started browsing, reading passages to me from white-girl-serves. He also read some stories from elsewhere that were stories about domination and submission, but not just interracial.

I was getting very excited, and suggested we call Robert. We did, and he let us cum, by bobby licking my ass while I begged for Robert's cock, and then by
me jerking bobby with my hand, and feeding him his cum.

As I lay in bed falling asleep, I thought about the stories. It seemed to me that bobby was enjoying his role as my submissive, and I was enjoying my role as Robert's submissive. I was a little more mixed about dominating bobby. I enjoyed what he did -- the foot kissing, the ass kissing, the pampering, but the idea of dominating him alone (without the actions) was not arousing.

Sat. Dec. 13, 2003

Saturday am I went Christmas shopping, and bobby had some work to finish up (he was able to work from home). I returned mid-afternoon, and laid out the clothes I was going to wear to my office Christmas party -- to be held that night. It was for the professional staff only -- no support staff -- and was formal -- men in tuxes, women in dresses. I enjoyed the annual party -- dressing up, usually fantastic hors d'oevres and a fine dinner -- not to mention plenty of drinks, and usually about 80 people attended.

Bobby told me he had a surprise, that I should be ready a half hour early. When I asked what for, he repeated it was a surprise. I wondered if it related
to Robert. Now, I'm sure anyone reading this knows it is related to Robert. But at the time I didn't think so. We had called Robert Friday, this annual party was an event on its own, and while this diary is about our life with Robert, he was only a part of lives, not our entire life.

I dressed as I had planned. A red (very Christmassy) strapless, long dress, with a flare, Under I wore pantyhose -- black. My shoes had 3 inch heels.

Per bobby's request I was ready early. We got in the car, and he wanted to blindfold me. I didn't want my hair messed, so I promised to keep my eyes closed. He drove around the very curvy streets in our subdivision for a few minutes, until I wasn't sure which exit onto the busier streets he was using. We drove for a bit more, making a few turns and I was completely disoriented.

Eventually, we turned and stopped. I had begin to suspect we were going to Robert's, based on the length of the drive, and that it seemed we pulled into a driveway about as long as his right before stopping. Bobby told me to keep my eyes closed, and led me inside.

We walked into what I suspected was Robert's bedroom, and bobby slowly had me turn. I was was certain now -- bobby had brought me to Robert's so he could see me.

Robert told me to open my eyes, and bobby said "Sir, doesn't she look great all dressed up?"

"Yes bobby boi," she does. "Great and very fuckable!"

I was getting horny, but conflicted. I did not want to ruin my look, and could not go to this party smelling of sex. I remained silent, wondering what was next.

Bobby turned me, led me to Robert's night stand, and bent me forward. Then he flipped up my dress, and pulled down my panty hose. He did this without talking, which made me start to get wet.

Finally bobby said something "Sir, here is your slut, my wife, ready to be fucked."

Robert walked up to me, and by this time the conflict in my mind had been resolved -- I wanted him. "Please fuck me Sir. Please cum in me."

Robert replied, "OK cunt, get ready."

As he entered me, I started humping back and forth, and after about 5 minutes, I was ready to cum. "sir, your slut is close to cumming."

"Hold back till I'm ready," her replied. Another few minutes passed, and he pushed in very hard one last time -- I knew he was about to cum. As he let loose so did I. It was fantastic. I shook and would have fallen, but bobby held me up.

Afterward Robert told me to go into the bathroom and clean myself. I stepped out of my hose (they had been at knee level), and went into the bathroom. I did a good job cleaning myself, I did not want to smell like
sex in front of my colleagues.

I slid my panty hose back on, and as I did so Robert said to bobby "Bring the slut back later. When does the party end?"

"I can have my wife here by 11:00, Sir. I'm sure she'll be wet, ready and begging for you again." Hearing them talk about me made the "wet" part of his statement come true immediately.

We left for the party, and I could see bobby was hard. I asked him when he and Robert set this up -- he told me that morning. I asked how often he talked to Robert about me, and he said "As often as I need to, to keep your sexual appetite sated."

I had a great time at the party -- at least the moments in between thinking about 11:00. When we left, bobby asked me "Are you ready for Sir again? I
hope so, and I hope he lets me clean you."

No doubt about it -- I was ready. We called Robert on the way, and he said to come right into the bedroom. Once there, bobby had me turn again, so he could present me to Sir. "Sir, here is my wife, your slut. She's anxious for you to fuck her. Anxious for you to cum in her cunt."

Robert walked into the bathroom, and had us follow him. There, he had me hold him while he went. It was much more fun than holding bobby. It was bigger, the stream stronger, and just more fun doing this for Robert.

Then, we went back into the bedroom. Robert asked "Are you ready slut?"

"Yes. Yes. I kept thinking of you all night. God I want you in me."

He had me kneel on the bed, and bobby held my dress up over my back. I begged for him to fuck me. I told him how I was so lucky to be his slut, how his cock made me feel like a woman. Robert then pulled my panty hose down to my knees and he fucked me. Hard. I thanked him, moaned, told how wonderful it was, and bucked against him. I came in no time. He came shortly after. Then he had bobby lie on the floor, and I knelt over him, my dress covering his head and chest. Bobby sucked me clean, and I came again. We left right away.

It might not make sense to others, but having sex with Robert that way, dressed up, before and after going to a party with bobby, before and after seeing my colleagues, before and after a Christmas Party dinner, before and after acting normal, made me feel more like Robert's than anything else I'd done.

Sun. Dec. 14 - Wed. Dec. 17.

We read stories on the internet every day, and called Robert every night. Each time I came while begging Sir for his cock. Bobby came while kneeling or laying down -- from my foot or hand jerking him.

During these days I started thinking about whether or not Robert was my master in practice. The idea of not having well defined limits bothered me, and I decided we should talk about it.

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Thurs. Dec. 18, 2003
After work bobby told me were to go immediately to Robert's, without changing. So he went in his suit, and me in a skirt and blazer.

We reached Robert's and as bobby stripped in the garage, he told me to strip too. When I was naked, he told me I was going to be Robert's bitch-in-heat-again. I would wear a dog collar and leash, stay on all fours, and could not talk. So much for bringing up limits and whether or not Robert was my Master!

Inside bobby had me lay on the floor, and he started cooking. While I was cold, and not very comfortable, I found laying naked, with a collar on, waiting for Robert, very arousing.

Once bobby had dinner started he moved to the bedroom, and said "Come cunt" as he gently pulled my leash. I followed, and he cleaned the Master Bath while I lay on the (more comfortable) carpet.

He finished in short order, and we went back to the kitchen. Bobby said "Now cunt, be a good doggy, and great your owner with enthusiam when he walks in. Show him how happy his pet is to see him." I think back, and just laying there, hearing bobby talk that way was one of the more erotic experiences we had.

Sir came home, and as he walked in I crawled to him, and moved my head back and forth, barked a few times, and tried to act like a happy dog. He leaned over, and petted my head and back. "Good dog. Your are such a nice doggy. Is my cunt happy to see me?" I nodded and kissed his feet.

He walked into the den, and I followed, crawling. Bobby followed me in -- I looked back and bobby was staring at my ass as I crawled. I smiled, seeing he was hard.

Sir said "cunt, take these shoes off -- remember, dogs don't have hands." He and bobby both watched as I tried untying his shoes with my teeth. I struggled, and just couldn't do it. Finally Sir stoked my hair, and said, "looks like pet needs help", and he untied them.

Bobby interejected "Sir, would you like a drink?"

"Sure bobby boy, grab a beer for me, and cunt, get back to the shoes now."

With the shoes untied I was able to remove them, and then he told me to do his socks. So I slid each sock down his foot, and pulled it off. While unpleasant the pure submissiveness of the task made me hornier. He had me worship his feet until it was time to eat.

Then, before he sat down at the table, he unzipped his pants, and worked his cock (now hard) out through his underwear and zipper. Robert sat at the table to eat, bobby served him dinner, and I sat under the table, alternating between his feet and his cock as he ordered.

Sir fed me scraps of food -- usually a piece of bread -- frequently. The bread and kissing his feet and cock was making me thirsty, and I wondered how I could communicate that to Sir without speaking. So I wimpered, trying to get his attention. In response, he petted my head, While nice, it wasn't what I
wanted.

I barked. Again he didn't seem to realize I wanted something. So I barked loudly and for a longer time. Robert said "bobby boy, it seems cunt wants something. I wonder what. Cunt, are you asking for something."

As I nodded yes, I was asking, bobby said "Cunt's probably asking to be fucked. You know she just a bitch in heat, always wanting you to fuck her."

Then Robert said "Is that it Cunt? Do you need to be fucked?"

I was a little slow to respond -- I did want to be fucked. But that wasn't what I asked for. If I shook my head "no" would Sir think I wasn't hoping to
be fucked? So I kind of rolled my head, and barked a few more times.

"Maybe she's thirsty," Robert said. I smiled nodded and kissed his feet. Its amazing how into playing the roll of his dog I felt. I was so grateful he figured
out what I wanted.

He had bobby bring a water-filled bowl, and put it on the floor next to his feet. I eagerly lapped up the water. During the rest of dinner I continued kissing Sir's feet, worshiping his cock, being fed scraps, and drinking.

After dinner we went into the den and watched tv. He removed my leash, and I curled up at Robert's feet, and he had bobby had a bowl of chips. They
occasionally fed them to me. I had to crawl back to the kithcen for water, and on one occasion had to bark to get bobby to refill the dish.

Robert allowed me to suck him until he came. While I was sucking he talked to bobby about what an obedient cunt I was, and how nice it was to have bobby's wife as his pet. Bobby nearly came, and I was very wet.

Eventually I had to urinate, from all the water. I got up and started to crawl to the bathroom. "Cunt stay!" Robbert ordered. I stopped, and whimpered.
"Do you need something cunt?" he asked.

I nodded yes, and he said "OK, where are you going?"

I started crawling to the bathroom again, and when i was apparent where I was headed, He clipped the leash back on my collar. "Hold it cunt, that room is for people, not pets." I whimpered, letting him know I really had to go.

He walked back to the kitchen, leading me by my leash. "Bobby, come along too", he said. I wasn't sure what his plan was, but I was nervous and not happy.

He walked to the patio door, handed bobby the lash, and said "Take cunt out to pee." I was mortified. I could not go outside. It was degrading. It was cold out. What if anyone saw. But, I had to go, and I still hadn't been fucked. If I refused, was it over?

Bobby had opened the door, and stepped outside. He was naked, and tugging gently. "Come on cunt, lets go." His willingness, and my desire to please Robert resulted in me following him.

The temperature was below freezing, but it had been warm enough lately that there was very little snow cover, and the deck (raised one step off the ground) was snow free, as was the barked area along side the house.

I crawled across the deck to the barked area. I was miserable. My hands and knees were bitter cold from the deck. My whole body was shivering. My knees ached from the hard surface. When I reached the bark it was a little better, softer and didn't feel as cold.

As I started to squat bobby said "Look at you -- Sir's pet -- peeing outside. Obeying him like your his slave. Deep down you are, aren't you. Property of
Robert. Imagine if everyone knew you peed outside like a dog....."

He continued on as I peed, and I became less worried aboubt the discomfort, and more aroused. I finished, and as bobby led me in, I could see Robert had been watching out the door.

Inside, bobby handed the leash back to Robert and said "Sir, your cunt sure is obedient. Very well trained." I kissed Robert's toes and rubbed against him.

Sir led me to the bedroom, and had me kneel on the bed, still wearing the collar. He carressed me, starting rather innocently on my back, then moving to me boobs and pussy. As he rubbed me he said "Cunt, I am very proud of you. You obeyed me, when I know it must of been hard. You put my commands ahead of your own desires, and that deserves a reward."

He knelt on the bed behind me, and fucked me (doggy style, of course!). We both came after about 5 minutes, and he had bobby slide under me, lying with his crotch beneath my face and his head at my pussy. He had bobby clean me. Then, he fucked me again, with bobby lying there getting an up close and personal view.

I was ready to cum again, but Sir needed more time (he'd already cum twice that night). I wasn't sure how to tell him, since I not been given permission to talk. I yelped, and Robert said, "Go ahead and cum cunt. I'll just keep fucking you."

I did cum, and he did keep fucking me. It felt like a burst of needles to be fucked after an orgasm I was so sensitive. It crossed the line from pleasure to pain, but I just bit my lip and kept moving with Sir. I so wanted him to cum again.

The pain receded and it simply became pleasureable again. I considered how deep I could feel him, how full I felt, and I enjoyed the ride. After about 15
minutes he came. We both collapsed, landing on bobby's face. Robert pulled out, and had bobby clean me again. Bobby came just from that, and I scooped it off his stomach and fed it to him when he finished sucking Robert's cum from my pussy.

Robert told bobby "Take cunt home, see you Saturday."

Bobby led me to the garage, and there I dressed. On the way home I asked bobby how he liked seeing me pee outside, He replied it took everything he had to not cum from just the sight.

I asked about Saturday -- it was the night of Bobby's office Christmas party -- a much smaller affair and not black tie, but dressy nonetheless. Was I going to get fucked by Robert before and after, just like last weekend? Bobby smiled and said "I hope so."

December 19 - December 22, 2003

Fri. Dec. 19, 2003
I woke to bobby licking my ass, and just enjoyed the sensation until I started to get close to cumming. "OK bobby boy, you can stop now. We don't want me to cum without Sir's permission, now do we?"

"I'm just getting you ready for the day, Ma'am. I certainly don't want to get you in trouble." He kissed it one last time, and got out of bed. I watched him walk to the bathroom -- he was hard.

Friday night we stayed home, read erotica on the net, and bobby worshiped me. He started and stopped about a dozen times, until I could no longer take it. "I have to call Sir. I need to cum sooooo bad." and I dialed the phone.

Sir was at a bar with friends, but went out to his car to talk to us. He said I could cum the following way: I had to kneel like I was getting fucked doggy style, and bobby should lay under me, like he did last night. Bobby could make me cum with his tongue, and while he licked I needed to say out loud how much I need Sir to fuck me.

Then, bobby should kneel behind me and lick my ass while he jerks off. When he's ready to cum, kneel upright and spray it on my ass. Of course, he should
clean it.

Sir did not wait and listen to us do these things -- he said he should get back to his friends. But he did say to email a detailed description to him. He told me he had set up email addresses for smut. I should login as lisaforblack2003@yahoo.com, password slut (of course I have changed it since), and email it to rashius2003@yahoo.com.

I would like to reprint the email, but we both let our accounts go unused long enough for yahoo to delete stored messages. I do recall saying how sex with
Robert was better than anything I imagined existed, and how much I lusted after him. Also, I asked bobby how the view was when he was right under me. he said "Great -- but it would be better if Sir's cock was filling you." That made me so excited!

Sat. Dec. 20, 2003

I shopped again in the morning, and then got ready for the party in the after afternoon. I wore a black floor-length, sequined spaghetti-strap dress. I
looked great and felt great!

Of course, part of the reason I felt so good was I was pretty sure I would be fucked before and after again. We arrived at Robert's with about 15 minutes until we all had to leave. (Robert also had a Christmas party to attend).

Once there bobby "presented me." He had me slowly turn and described me. "Sir, your slut has certainly done well tonight. Her hair is fixed especially for
you. She wants you to fuck her and wants to look her best for you. She chose this dress because it hugs her waist, and shows her curves. These heels are her fuck me heels. She choose them for you."

Robert grabbed my ass through the dress, and said "My slut certainly is hot. I'll do her right here, in the kitchen."

Without further ado he bent me over, had bobby hold my dress, pulled down my pantyhose, and fucked me. Quick hard and deep. I came right after he did, and then he had me clean myself.

We went to the party, and had a good time. I did drink quite a bit, which tends to make me a little horny (or in this case hornier). I struggled to not
be too grabby toward bobby, but I wanted him to get horny so he would want to leave also.

Bobby whispered to me to settle down, we couldn't do anything until Robert was done with his party too. I went to the bathroom in a bit of a huff -- I was horny and wanted Robert now. But while sitting on the toilet I started to think how erotic it was -- bobby and I were horny and ready, but had to wait for Sir. It made me hornier, but also mollified me.

We left the party in due course, and drove to Robert's. He had called us on our cell, and we left to arrive a few minutes after he would. We pulled into the garage, and went into the kitchen. Robert was at the bar, and asked us if we wanted a drink.

I was aggressively horny (at least for me), and passed on the drink but sauntered over to him. I dropped to my knees, kissed his shoes, and then knelt upright, at his side, hugging his leg. i pressed my cheek against his trousers, and looked up at him with adoration in my eyes. "Please Sir, give me the honor of fucking me. I am so damn horny I need your cock. I want to feel you cum in me, or taste your cum, just please use me."

He looked at bobby and said "Is that your wife, all gussied up, begging for my dick."

"Yes Sir."

"She's my slut, huh bobby boy."

"Yes Sir."

Sir dropped his trousers and had me pull down his shorts. "Look at her stare at my dick. She worships is doesn't she bobby boy?"

"Yes sir she does."

He had me stand and fucked me again, right in the kitchen. We rested a few minutes and he did it again. I came both times. Bobby knelt between my legs, and licked me clean. Sir then allowed him to jerk himself off.

We joked about how horny I'd been while driving home, and bobby asked if getting fucked twice was enough for me. I replied "It took the edge off, but I could have gone for more." He commented on how a year ago having sex twice in a night would have been a rare night, and more than enough for me.

Dec. 21-22, 2003

Bobby worshiped me both days, and all day Sunday, and Monday morning and evening, I was in a near constant state of arousal. I realized that bobby licking my ass and feet was arousing for several reasons. First, it felt good. But more importantly, it made me think of what he couldn't do -- have sex with me -- and how Robert was the man who I had sex with. Also, not cumming made me think about how Robert controlled me, which was itself a turn-on.

We also spent a fair amount of time reading erotica on the net. I came to think that, at least in IR relationships where the woman is married to a white man, there was very little monogamy. I didn't like that. I also read of many acts that I did not want to do, include anal sex.

December 23, 2003

Tue. Dec. 23, 2003
We had arranged to meet with Robert tonight, since he was leaving for Christmas the next day. Robert and I were each working in the a half day Christmas Eve day, and doing nothing more than short drives to relatives for Christmas.

I decided to speak with Sir about limits, and whether or not he thought of me as his slave, or wanted me as his slave. I was not sure if I wanted to be called his slave. The idea excited me, but then I liked the way we were now. Also, I wanted limits. I did not want "sharing" nor did I want to get into anal sex.

We went to his house directly after work. I dressed as his maid, and bobby got naked in the garage. We cooked and cleaned for Sir, and I was anxious to talk with him tonight.

He arrived home about 6:00, and I immediately curtsied in front of him, and said "Your servant Lisa is at the ready Sir." While slave might have been going a little to far, in my mind servant was just right.

He had me turn around, and lift my skirt, so he could see my pussy. He stroked me a few times, and I licked his fingers clean.

I took this opportunity. "Sir, your servant has a question, may I ask it."

"Go ahead girl."

"Sir, we haven't really talked about where we are headed, and what are limits are. Can we discuss that?"

He seemed a bit surprised, and then replied. "Just like a girl. You need to TALK about it. I think we've been getting along just fine DOING it. If you
don't like it, you can always leave."

"No, I definitely want to stay, its just I've been reading about this stuff, and it makes me nervous."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Well, sharing, anal, that sort of thing. Also, do you think of me as your slave? Are you making me your slave?"

He answered "as to a slave, have I ordered you to call me Master?"

"No," I admitted.

"Then your not my slave. But, does the idea of being my slave excite you?"

Now I was a little surprised. I had expected to be asked if I wanted it, and I was going to say I like it how we are. But he asked me a different question, and if I were truthful, I would have to say yes, the idea did excite me. So I dodged the question. "I like things as they are now."

Robert wasn't diverted. "But that's not what I asked. Be truthful. Does the idea of being my slave excite you?"

I glanced at bobby. I could see he wanted me to answer honestly. "Yes, it does" I said.

Robert replied "Well then lets not worry about it -- you like it now -- if things progress it excites you -- deal with it then. As to limits, I already told you I am not seeing anyone else. And neither are you. So its just us and bobby. If we get to something you don't like, then we'll deal with that. Stop being such a worrier."

I knew that he had not said he did not expect anal, but he hadn't said he'd do it either. So, like a good girl, I tried not to worry about it.

Then bobby spoke up "Sir, may I ask something too?"

"Sure boy."

"Sir, its been a while since I had sex with my wife. Can I uh, you know, uh, have sex with her for Christmas."

I was surprised, bobby had not said anything to me about feeling left out. But hearing him ask was definitely a turn-on. Sir replied "Bobby boy, I'm feeling generous. You can have sex with her Christmas day -- once -- provided she's a good girl and your a good boy tonight.

I knew that he as going to do something different tonight, and was using bobby's reward as a way to manipulate me. Given our talk, I thought he might try anal sex. I wasn't sure what to do. I just could not imagine his huge cock up there. I ruefully thought how that was the one area bobby might have an advantage. He was small enough that it would probably
be OK. How ironic I had never let him do it.

Sir had me bend over the counter, and fucked me. I came with him, and was happy to be back to sex, and not worry about the future. I cleaned his cock, and then served him dinner. After dinner he watched tv while bobby and I cleaned up.

Then, I went into the den, and knelt, saying, "Your servant hopes you will use her, Sir." As he led me to the bedroom, I reflected on how I had begun speaking of myself in the third person. This was definitely a submissive thing, and the stories I had read often had the slave talking about herself this way. It made the person seem more like property -- more owned.

He had me kneel on the bed, along the edge. Bobby was sitting on the foot of the bed, watching. Sir stroked my pussy a few times, and told me to close my eyes and enjoy. His finger slid in and out, and occasionally on my clitoris. It felt very nice, and I was starting to breathe short shallow breaths. I thought bobby was sure to get his reward, if this is all Sir had in store for tonight.

He abruptly stopped, told me to keep my eyes closed, and wait for a minute. I heard him walk into the bathroom, and then he returned a moment later.

He picked right up where he left off, and my mind was torn between curiosity about where/what he had done, and enjoying the caressing.

Then, I felt a thumb circle my anus. It felt nice. But I realized it had lube on it. I'm no dummy, I knew something was coming -- was he lubing me for anal
sex? I flinched, and he said "Relax slut Just enjoy what you feel."

I tried to relax, and thought about doing it for bobby. I suddenly felt Robert's thumb push past my anus. It wasn't so bad. Not that big really. I relaxed,
and enjoyed the sensations. He had a finger in my pussy, another on my clitoris, and was wiggling his thumb in my ass. (I also realized he had something over his thumb - a condom or something).

I started to wiggle back into him, and was close to cumming soon. "Sir, my your servant cum?" Please sir."

"Tell me how you like this, " he ordered.

"Oh Sir, it feels so good to have your thumb in my. Up my ass. I love to feel your finger on my clit, and in my pussy. Oh Sir, my body is yours."

"You can cum." I came very fast and hard. I crumpled after, and said "Thank you Sir. Thank you."

He had me kneel and suck him until he was ready to cum, and then sprayed my face. I was told to leave it for tomorrow morning. Next, he had me suck him hard again, and he fucked me doggy style. It took quite a while, but when he was ready to cum, he pulled out, and sprayed my ass.

"Bobby boy, looks like your clean-up service are needed."

Bobby said "Thank you Sir." He knelt behind me and licked my ass, cleaning Roberts cum off me as he did so. When he finished he said "Thank you Sir." He seemed more solicitous than usual -- he was being a very good boy.

Then, Robert said, "Since I'm letting you cum Christmas day in my cunt bobby, no cumming until then. But, you should lick lisa's ass tomorrow until she comes. Also, Christmas day, before she you get fuck her, lick cunt until she cums. Oh yeah, clean her face tomorrow morning."

"Yes Sir, thank You sir.' And we left.

On the way home, I asked bobby if he was really grateful when he cleaned my ass, or was he just being a good boy to be able to fuck me. "Both," he said
with a smile. I don't know which I like more, being able to have sex with you, or licking your ass."

December 24 - Decmeber 30, 2003

Wed. Dec. 24, 2003

I was wakened by bobby licking my face. He cleaned the cum from it, and then slid down to my ass. I knew I was allowed to cum, so I just reveled in the sensation. Then, as I was getting close, he stopped. I protested, saying that Sir had told him to make me cum, and he said "You'll get that later. This is just to say I love you and good morning!"

We dressed and each went to work, and were home about noon. We made the hour plus drive to bobby's parent's house, and had an enjoyable Christmas eve. We left by 9:30, and I knew that when we got home I'd get to cum.

A good part of the drive home I talked to bobby about how I couldn't wait for him to get his tongue on my ass, and how I liked the way he served me. I got myself all worked up, and checked on bobby -- while he drove I reached over and squeezed his cock to see if he was hard. I told him "bobby boy, remember Sir said you can't cum until tomorrow!" All-in-all the drive was much more interesting than usual.

We got home, and once inside I grabbed bobby by the ear. I playfully pulled him into the bedroom as I said "Boy, get ready to serve me. I want your tongue worshiping my ass like it ought to be."

He was very submissive in return -- "Yes miss. My tongue does belong on your ass. I am so lucky to be able to worship and serve you. I am so lucky. Thank you for letting me be yours."

Once in the bedroom I pushed him onto the bed, on his back, stripped off my pants, and straddled his face. It felt so good, but with all the talk on the way home, I came way too quickly. After cumming I just sat on him, enjoying being over him, enjoying his being my servant.

We went to sleep, and he woke me Christmas morning with his tongue.

Thurs. Dec. 25, 2003

He licked around my clitoris, and up and down my slit. I started getting that tingly feeling meaning an orgasm was on the way. I stopped bobby, and told him I wanted to mount him.

He smiled, said "Yes Miss, please sit on my face," and rolled onto his back. I sat on him, facing his feet, so his nose was toward my ass, and I pushed down hard, letting my pussy nearly smother him.

I gently rocked back and forth, adding my motion to his licking. It didn't take long until I came.

I told him "Keep lying there, now comes your reward." He was ready to cum from having eaten me, and I turned around, lowered myself to his hard cock, and guided him in. I sat down hard, trying to force him as far inside me as I could.

Without warning, after being inside me for a matter of seconds, he came. I could feel it somewhat, but was certain from his expression. I waited until he was done, and then leaned forward, and whispered "I love you bobby."

We just laid there, him inside me, and then I asked if he enjoyed it. He answered "I enjoy everything about you. I enjoy eating you so much -- you saw how excited I was. I came almost immediately."

Then bobby said he wanted to clean me. I said I had thought Sir had just said to eat me before, and had not told him to clean me. We sort of debated it, and it was exciting to me to be telling my husband that Sir had not given permission to him to eat me again. But it was more exciting to have bobby begging to clean his cum from my pussy.

Eventually, he agreed not to, which left us as two horny people getting ready for the day.

The rest of the day was uneventful -- we drove to my parents, and were back home by 8:00p. We thought about calling Sir, but decided not to. We did check our yahoo email, and he had left us a message, telling us to write to him about bobby cumming in me. Specifically, he wanted to know how long it was from penetration to cumming.

We sent the email, and read a little on dark cavern.

Fri. Dec. 26 - Sun. Dec. 28, 2003

We were not to call Sir while he was at his parents, so we did not. We read more on Dark Cavern, and even entered the chat room. That made us hornier, and a lot more frustrated. We had hoped Sir would call us Sunday night (he said he might, depending on when he got home). Alas, he did not.

Mon. Dec. 29, 2003

I was bitchy at work in the morning. As the day wore on, my mood improved because I was getting closer to cumming. We called Sir at about 6:00p, and reached him in his car, on the way home. I begged to be allowed to cum, and he laughed. He said "I want you nice and horny and ready for tomorrow." (We had made plans to see him Tuesday night, since he had other plans for NY eve.)

I answered, "Since you started having sex with me, I'm always horny, and always ready."

He laughed again, and told me to be a good girl.

December 30, 2003

Tues. Dec. 30.

I was in a much better mood at work, and hurried home at 4:00. I worked out -- a good way to relieve sexual tension -- and was showering when bobby got home. I asked if he knew what I was supposed to wear, and he said Sir had planned to soak in his hot tub, so it really didn't matter.

Well, it might not matter to bobby, but a girl always wants to look her best before sex, so I spent time looking through my closet. When bobby asked what i was doing, I told, him "Picking out what clothes to wear."

He corrected me "You mean what clothes to take off!"

I smiled back, and said "I certainly hope so. But anyway, don't you want me to look good for Sir?"

He smiled and said "You always look good." I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

I decided to wear a short red skirt, and tight black sweater. Of course, with heels and stockings. I was feeling sexy and went without panties. We parked outside and (unusual for us) went in through the front door, not the garage.

Robert greeted us, and had me slowly turn for him. He felt me through my sweater, and commented on how he liked my look. I smiled, so happy he liked the way I'd dressed -- after all it was meant to please him.

Then he had me bend over, and lifted my skirt. He called me a good girl for leaving out the panties, and he asked bobby if I ever had dressed that way for him. He rubbed my pussy a few times, stopped, and we went into the den. There we had a few beers.

I was horny and getting impatient. I sat next to Sir, rubbed against him, and generally tried to get him interested in sex right then. Eventually I got down on he floor, pulled my skirt back, splayed my legs, and said "Sir, please fuck me. Please Sir, fill your cunt."

He laughed, and said to bobby "I bet the cunt was never this horny for you. Man look at her drip. She is the sluttiest girl I've ever known. Just stay there cunt. Leave yourself on display for me."

He had bobby get them another beer, and left me to ****** myself while they drank. Finally, they finished, and he had us follow him into the Master bedroom. He had me take his clothes off -- what fun. And then bobby and I stripped.

We went to the shower to rinse before going into the tub. I got in the shower, Sir held bobby back, and then got in with me. He told bobby to watch.

He turned on the water, and then put his hand on my head and pushed down. Of course I knew he was going to let me blow him, and I quickly sank to my knees, and grabbed his cock. He let me play with it a few seconds, and then said stay there, as he took one step backward and away from me.

I wasn't sure what was going on, and I stared at him smiling. He grabbed his cock, and pointed it at me. I knew then. He was about to pee on me.

The idea was not arousing. But, before I could do anything, he let loose. His pee was pretty dilute, I guess from the beer. Also, the shower was on, so that rinsed me immediately. I didn't do anything but kneel and take it.

He started at my thighs, and worked his way up to my breasts. Now, once I got past the concept, watching this pee stream come from him, and hit me was a little bit arousing. It was a damn-sure sign of his total dominance over me. That was nice. Just as I started to enjoy it, he ran out.

He had me crawl forward to him, and kiss his cock. I kissed it in my adoring way, and said to it (literally looking at it and speaking "I love everything about you. I love you inside me. I love you cumming in me. On me." I kissed it again, Sir helped me stand. I rinsed, and as we dried off bobby rinsed. He was very hard.

We went to the tub, all of us naked. Robert had me sit on his lap, and I could feel his cock against me. While I was sitting on his lap he was feeling my boobs, and bobby was massaging my feet. It was a very good feeling.

He told me how proud he was that I took the golden shower, and asked bobby what he thought. Bobby said he was very proud, and commented on how hard it made him.

Eventually Robert stood and had me lean forward, resting my hands on bobby's shoulders, so my face was inches from bobby's. He told bobby "Watch my slut's face -- see how much she enjoys getting fucked by me." He positioned his cock at my pussy, and told me to beg for it.

"Please sir, please fuck me. I've been a good girl for you, and I want to feel you cum inside me. I've been obedient, and knelt before your. Please reward me for being peed on. Please fuck my hard. Please Sir."

As I begged, he slid in, and I smiled broadly. "Thank you Sir. Thank you, oh god. Thank you. Oh you feel so good Sir."

He asked, "Bobby boy, is my slut smiling."

Yes Sir, she is -- smiling and happy your fucking her. My wife -- your slut -- sure does like being fucked by you."

Sir pumped away and I came quickly. He came seconds later. Sir told me to sit up on the edge of the hot tub, and then had bobby lean over so his face was in front of my pussy. Then he said "Slut, spread your legs as wide as you can. Bobby, get right up there, tell me what you see."

"Sir, I see your cunt. She is dripping your cum, and gaping open. Sir, I am so happy to be close to your cunt. Can I clean her?"

"Go ahead boy. Lick that cunt. Clean my cum. Slut, do you like the way your husband sucks my cum from you? How he happily cleans your cunt after I fuck you?"

I was breathing hard, and managed to say "Yes Sir, thank you sir. Thank you for letting my husband eat your cum from my pussy."

He stopped bobby before I came, and then Sir had me suck him until Sir came in mouth. He was holding my head close to him, helping me get him as deep as possible.

After he came, we enjoyed the swirling water, with Sir groping me. Then, he stood, and told me to lick his ass. As I did so, he told bobby he could cum with his dick against my ass --not in -- against it After bobby came I kept licking and Sir said "Bobby clean that ass. I enjoyed the sensation of serving Sir by licking his ass, as bobby licked mine. It really drove home the pecking order -- I serve Sir -- bobby serves me -- and made me hornier.

We took another break, and relaxed. Sir alternated by talking about normal things, and talking about me being his slut. It kept me on the edge, and I could see bobby was trying not to cum.

Finally, Sir had me sit on his lap. He was hard, and he guided me onto him. He came right away, but did not go soft. So he told me to keep fucking, and I enjoyed a long slow screw. Bobby was told to massage my feet, and Sir told bobby how tight my pussy was, how deep he was into me.

Bobby said "Sir, I'm getting so excited by you fucking my wife, I'm about to cum. I can't help it Sir. Its so good to know your fucking her."

"OK bobby boy. Sit up on the edge, and jerk yourself off. Save it and eat it." So I had the delight of feeling Sir's huge cock in me while I watched bobby jerk off and eat my his cum.

A good ten minutes after bobby came (and was hard again), Sir came, and I let loose. It was a very long orgasm, and I don't recall saying anything, although bobby tells me I said "God, oh god, god, oh this is incredible. Oh god, thank you."

Bobby says he recalls it because he said it sounded like I was calling Sir "God".

We relaxed again, and then went in to shower. We had been drinking in the tub, and I was wondering if I would get another golden shower. I was more in the mood for it, having learned earlier that it wasn't so bad, and the hot tub scene had me feel more submissive to Sir.

So I knelt in the shower, and said "May I kiss your cock Sir."

He had me kiss it, and then stepped back. I knew it was coming, and he started streaming. This time the shower water wasn't on, so it was much more intense. He also told me to close my eyes (I already had my mouth tightly closed) and he sprayed my face and hair.

It simultaneously felt humiliating and sexy. Knowing I was doing this for Him was fantastic. It ended, and before he turned the water on, he told me "Don't wash your hair. I want you to wear that to bed tonight." I nearly came from that command, it was so dominating over me. We also set up a date for Sunday.

After showering we left, and on the way home bobby brought up the god comment, and then said "What's the difference between calling him god and calling him Master?"

I answered "I guess the only real thing is -- what will he do to me."

Bobby told me "He's been good so far, trust him. Master's can be benevolent, and he clearly enjoys your considerable charms."

Users who are viewing this thread