Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bbc Virgins

• Thread startertyrone27
  • Start date
well it was a girl on the network that added that pic so I don't know if it's the real deal or not but to me and to other "amateurs" it looks real.
Anyway, wether it's real or not I have thought about starting a little buisness by making such shirts and since you're in the buisness maybe u got some advices?

There are plenty of sites that you can get professionally printed shirts with whatever you wish printed on them. That photo does not look real as far as the shirt, and if it is then the printing job is poor. If you wish we can tell you a few of the sites to have custom printed t-shirts and other items that are good quality (no affiliation to us and no financial gain for us to do so, just places we have bought from that do good work and will print whatever you wish on 1 item or many items).

Tyrone, we are a couple that are new to this board and saw the link to your site. We submitted a request to join before reading all of the posts in this section. We would like to request that you deny our membership as we are sure you would anyway because we are a couple (not a cuck couple, just a straight man and bi-female who are adding experiences to their lives and having fun doing it). We wish you luck with your group but will find what we are looking for elsewhere and hope that others have a more open attitude or this experience is not going to be what we think it will be.

ncfuncouple: replied to that by a private message so please check it.

ok, just make sure to read the instructions on the homepage

great to hear from u again Heather. Hope you're feeling better!

Tyrone...I joined a few weeks back. So, I haven't realized the full benefits, so to speak, but I can say that i am happy to have found a place that seems to be more real than many others i have seen and participated in over the years.

Thank you...Rick

thanx rick. We're trying to keep it fake free. That's why we demand such serious profiles.

Hey tyrone just signed up and still pending. I am trying to find some real ladies in NC and I think your sight can do it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to change some settings for the site and it went off line. It wont happen again!

I'm proud to say that 71 girls have gone black since the site started in mid february!

Users who are viewing this thread