Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bbc Lover

• Thread starterjrm
  • Start date

jrm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
My wife has never had a BBC but loves the thought.

I love the thought of being with her, and those large nipples! Wish she was my neighbor!

Those are some gorgeous nipples man! Love the ass and pussy too...she's very pretty

Your wife is not only open minded.... all parts off her body are! So is not the thought that counts but the action!!! So start working girl.... ^)_(^

Interracial Encounters

jrm said:
My wife has never had a BBC but loves the thought.
Where are you guys located and has she had Black cock yet? Feel free to contact me at; blacq_9@yahoo

Take her to a XXX theater, and she should have no panties on. Sit a couple of seats from a black guy, Then play with her puss. He will probably come and sit beside you. You can control how far he goes that way. Maybe she will only want him to finger her. Mybe she will blow him. Who knows. But those nips need to be shared.

She is very pretty and VERY WILLING to take off her clothes. Big Black Men would soon tame her, and teach her the Mandingo rules of loving and giving herself. 30 cocks would ejaculate sperm over her body if she went to a fuck fest. Everything about her photo suggests she loves sex. She needs more than two cocks, that's for sure.

She is a beautiful gift to the black community, and if she chose, there would be no shortage of BBC to breed her if a cuck could be found to raise the children.

Welcome to the Black Community, Honey, if you want some horny action.

Sharing Her

Thanks for the complements. I am still pondering, sharing her. Not so sure it is a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Her Nipples, And Those Long Legs Could Pull Me Deep Into Her Cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread