Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BBC IN TN LOOKING 4 W/couple

• Thread starterTNbbc
  • Start date
T

TNbbc

i get off on doing white wifies while their husbands watch,but i,m in TN so its hard to find COUPLES TO PLAY so leave me a message and lets have some fun

Attachments

• jcmoe.jpg
    jcmoe.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,561
I'm in Tennessee, but I very much doubt my husband would want to watch.

In Tennessee also

Nice BBC. How long is it? My middle aged wife is in need of some of that if I could just talk her into it.

fuck my wife

mwc here areu anywhere near gatlenberg we vacation there

I wish I had known back in July, I was down in Chattanooga this summer & Saturday Night I was ready to out & hubby was crashing. That BBC and I could have stayed up all night.

married white female in alabama looking for first black experience. my hubby wants to watch.bamacouple49 on yahoo messenger

Hi Neighbor. Do I have to go and get a white wimp to get you hard? Karen

white male in chatta,tn.would love to let u fuck my mouth and blow your load

i would love to taste you, your balls look so nice and tight, i love that!

Having recently moved to the Mempis area, I understand too well the challenge of finding willing partners ready to take BBC in all the right/tight places. Any ladies or couples in the Memphis area hit me up. ggszig@yahoo.com

I am in nashville and would love to chat and see if we click. email me on yahoo....the screen name is seekingbigblackcock and my picture is there.

Ga. wife again.

Husband said I would write again. We ca meet in Atl or closer.

TNbbc said:
i get off on doing white wifies while their husbands watch,but i,m in TN so its hard to find COUPLES TO PLAY so leave me a message and lets have some fun

I'm sure my husband wouldn't play but I would...I'd definatly take every inch of that beautiful cock in me...

in Memphis, Tennessee

memphisteach2.jpgI am in Memphis, Tennessee and I can feel your pain as far as not finding the women or couple you're looking for. Most of these gorgeous women on DC are out of town so it makes it rather hard sometimes to hook up. If there are any ladies close to the Memphis area...hit me up at memphisteach@yahoo.com

you close to nash, want a bm to fuck me in the opryland hotel

Users who are viewing this thread