Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BBC in Florida

• Thread starteralecshw
  • Start date

alecshw

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2007
Couple from England will be in Florida on vacation 31st. August for three weeks. Want to meet a mature blackman for wifes pleasure. Must be vwe.

Flying in tomorrow...Can meet Tue or Wed evening

alecshw said:
Couple from England will be in Florida on vacation 31st. August for three weeks. Want to meet a mature blackman for wifes pleasure. Must be vwe.

Hi there, I am an easy going VWE black gentleman that enjoys meeting new people and pleasing ladies. I would love to give your wife her first BBC experience you may email me at Ocean_Breeze1960@yahoo.com

If you ever get to nyc rest assured she will be well gardened.. message me on here and we will go from there if you are interested.
Uncut 9x5 creole BBC. we can surely make a go at this if we click...

I will be in Miami and Fort Lauderdale today and tonite for business. staying in Fort Lauderdale but can meet in the area. 6'2", 210, 37y/0, professional, educated, 10.5" and thick, with class. you can also email me at Jay_woods@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread