Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Barrier to interracial sex?

• Thread starterfuntonight
  • Start date

funtonight

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2005
Hi there and thanks for reading.

My wife and I have been swinging for a while. We are straight and sometimes entertain other single guys. All so far have been white, except one, with whom nothing ended up happening as she got too nervous and a bit too tipsy.

Ever since then she says that black guys aren't her thing, but does fancy some of them. (she also loves a big cock!!)

It appears to me that there seems to be some sort of barrier between her thoughts (we have fantasised many many times about her having a bbc inside her- and she always gets the horniest and has the biggest orgasms) but when ever I suggest we try to find a black guy that she likes, she backs away from it.

It's almost as if she is frightened because she knows it will be so very good.

Does anyone (male or female) have any advice that could help us in making our fantasies realised?

Has anybody else experienced this so therefore knows what the barrier might be. It's not as if she hasn't had other men while watching.

I'm constantly trying to think of ways to encourage her and to relax into it but to no avail.

Many thanks for any constructive advice received.

W.

There is always a type of a fairly tale out there that the hottest or prettiest women would natural only want a white man(example:jenna jamison). Its not real life, but its sounds good in public and it makes some white women and men feel there are do whats right. The problem is thats not the horny reality of sex. Most people can't think idealistly when they are horny, your wife will become so hooked on black cock that she will become insatible, she knows it and does not what to put her self in that postion because she would be embarrassed by her lust, and even more embarrassed that you're seeing her that way after the years of denial. I believe anybody that enjoys sex is going to be natural curious about fucking other people. I know what I am taking about because I had the same fairy tale about just wanting to be with a black woman, and let me tell you after being with a blonde hair,blue eyed, bubble butt white woman, I did a complete 180, I can't imagine myself without a white woman. I adore white women with a deep lust, and its going to stay that way till I am done. Now I am cool about it and I don't disrepect myself going after them, but its safe to say all my fantasies are about white women.
Finally, find a black guy thats going to be patient and let them get to know each other, thats the best way. I don't where you are but I would love to work with you guys.

Lewis in Vegas

Hi Lewis

Thanks for your response.

That's pretty much the conclusion I came to. unfortunately we live in England in a not overly 'multi-racial' area at the moment. And I don't know how to progress from there. Even getting someone to talk to her in a patient way as you suggest is very difficult. It's not as though we havent lived in multi racial areas so it's definately not a racist thing either.

I'd love for you to help us Lewis but I'm not nure we could get to Vegas very easily.

I'd love to get her to this site somehow but she'd probably see it as a set up which woudln't work!

Thanks for your help and any more ideas would be appreciated.

W.

Hi Victoria and thanks for your response. I was looking for open and honest replies, positive or negative so I appreciate your comments.

I was going to open up that question here to anyone that does want to answer - about having their first black cock and then 'not going back' so to speak.

Has anyone ever experienced this.

Also regarding my own situation.

My wife has said that she'd like to arrange a get together but will find a black guy herself and when she has found one she will suprise me with him. - And she is happy to do this if it's on her own terms. Of course that is fine by me. I wont get too excited about it yet but will wait and see.......

Thanks again in advance for any comments received.

Reading a lot into it

funtonight said:
Also regarding my own situation.

My wife has said that she'd like to arrange a get together but will find a black guy herself and when she has found one she will suprise me with him. - And she is happy to do this if it's on her own terms. Of course that is fine by me. I wont get too excited about it yet but will wait and see.......

Thanks again in advance for any comments received.

I loved Victoria’s response to your original post. That was almost what I was going to say.
I read your reply to Victoria and it still sounds like your wife is doing this more for you than her. Like she is trying to please YOUR fantasy. In your original post you said “Ever since then she says that black guys aren't her thing, but does fancy some of them. (she also loves a big cock!!)” She tells you she is not really into this. You then come back in your next post saying “My wife has said that she'd like to arrange a get together but will find a black guy herself and when she has found one she will surprise me with him. - And she is happy to do this if it's on her own terms.” It comes off like she is trying to be polite and pay your fantasy respect. You won’t take no for an answer so now she is saying she will set it up MAYBE. Like Victoria said “maybe no means no.” The worst thing you can do is force this on her. I know this will come off as a shock to the general population of this board but not ever white woman finds black guys “hot.” Not every one of them craves black cock. You said she “loves big cock.” Don’t deny her that!!! Maybe you should focus your energy on different types of guys. Stop buying into the stereotypes! If she thinks white guys are hot and she likes to swing with them, so be it. Find a nice white guy who is hung and let her have fun!!!! You can still come to this board and read stories or look at the pictures and spank your cock to the fantasy.

Thanks again for the response. Yours points of view have been taken on board.

To be fair since she has said she'd do it, I haven't mentioned it so if she does she does, If not then it will be as you are saying and it will stay my fantasy.

In fact it has only been mentioned twice over the weekend and it wasn't by me, so I'm confused about it all. I suppose I'll wait and see. I certainly don't want to put a gap between us.

Tahnks again.

Yes, but

I agree with Victoria and think she is totally correct.

I only would add a small caveat based upon my own experience. The wife's reluctance to party with a black man could arise from her fear of what effect it will have on her husbands opinion of her afterward.

Laura

Victoria and Dan said:
From a womans point of view, maybe "no" means "no". Isnt it possible she wants to enjoy the fantasy-perhaps to please you-but finds the reality something which doesnt appeal to her? I think you are reading your desires and fantasies into her reaction. Why not just accept she doesn't want to try this and keep it in the realm of fantasy. To believe that a woman becomes "hooked on black cock" is ludicrous in the extreme. That is totally an expression of male sexuality and anyone posing as a woman who says differently is just that-posing as a woman. This site is more akin to an adult comic book. Enjoy it for what it is and don't become obsessed by this fantasy. Thanks for letting me express my opinion-Victoria

Users who are viewing this thread