Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

backdoor to cuckold movies!!

• Thread starteredgewater21
  • Start date
still works here...

me and the wife just watched a load of movies there....

It seems it works for some and not for others. I know what I'm doing and it's not working for me either.

It worked for me initially, but has not worked now for more than a week.

I just tried it and it's still working for me.

it works...

Don't click on the link, just right-click and copy shortcut. Paste into browser address

Awesome

It works with the cut and paste ....awesome

cookman777777 said:
I use firefox and no problems...
anyone know how to download the movies from this site?

Hi using firefox you can get an extension called download helper that saves embedded files, I've just grabbed the one from the original link no problem. You can get downloadhelper here I use Vlc media player to play swf files you can, supposedly, convert files on the fly using download helper but I can't get that to work. Download helper also supplies a list of sites it works with some are adult my favourite is *****, free to register and a mix of amateur and charged content, a video some of you guys who like to see white pussy taking bbc is here.

IE users (why?) may be able to look in their temporary files and see if the swf file is saved there, some sites do some don't.

Forgot to say that you can watch a few vids on ***** before being asked to register/log in, you can always close your browser and start again, registration isn't compulsory.

Sub2MatureMaster said:
Anyone found any dogging/outdoor fucking amongst the videos?

1588 is the only one i've found so far.

laughed my ass off

cockbag said:
Another hilarious one is 115...WTF?

What the hell!!!!, I am laughing so hard.

Hey, anyone find any 'date prep' videos yet? Love to get ideas for my hubby so get me made up for my dates...best part of the evening....well, maybe not 'the' best part but a fun part. Samantha and jason

has this stopped working for everyone

Has for me too. Bummer, only got up to 2100. :(;)

Users who are viewing this thread