Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bachelor party expierence

• Thread starterhappydad
  • Start date

happydad

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2023
South louisiana
My wife was asked to be a stripper at a friend's bachelor party last November after we became stingers in Sept. She left for 5 pm on Thursday afternoon. She did not get home till 6 am sat morning with no bra or panties, cum in her hair covering her breast and legs she said there were 25 guys there. The look of pleasure on her face was priceless after she took her shower

Mary just home from party.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, Loveitall, TxMatureHotWife and 7 others
happydad said:
My wife was asked to be a stripper at a friend's bachelor party last November after we became stingers in Sept. She left for 5 pm on Thursday afternoon. She did not get home till 6 am sat morning with no bra or panties, cum in her hair covering her breast and legs she said there were 25 guys there. The look of pleasure on her face was priceless after she took her shower

Mary just home from party.jpg
Fuck what hot story - love more pics

Reactions: Daddydawg
She told me about it I got really horny, and eventhough she was a little sore we had great sex

Reactions: wmjacking and newcucka

Users who are viewing this thread