Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Baby steps...

• Thread startercuriousswitch
  • Start date

curiousswitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 31, 2008
Hi, everyone! I have been a lurker on this board for some time under a different name, but decided that it was high time I made some contact. Anyway, my girlfriend and I are very much in love and have a (surprisingly) wonderful sex life. We are both extremely sexual and somewhat kinky. We both are "switches", as they say, so we like to be both dominant and submissive. My g/f enjoys being sub more often and loves to be roughed up a little. I like to dom and toss her about a lot, but my sub side is relatively under-explored. She likes forcing me to go down on her and smack me around a little, which is great, but I'm starting to realize that I have a big time fetish for humiliation and degradation. We have talked about it and sometimes she indulges me, but feels kind of bad. I have a 5" long penis, which is small enough to be teased, but bigger than some of the guys she's had, so we can play games both ways. Its a lot of fun. I love this girl to death.

Anyway, my taste for Small Penis Humiliation and vocalized abuse led to her telling me (made up) stories about other men, which got me so turned on. I cum instantly inside her if she trash talks me. I don't think that we're ready to full fledge cuckold me, but it turns me on to know what other guys, particularly Bulls think of her body and mine. I am wondering what you folks think the two of us could do to reeeeeallly baby step into this. We're in it for thrills and kinks, not for lifestyle.

Nightclub

So, my g/f and I went to this dance club that she likes. I'm not into clubs much. But, she wanted me to go and was dressed extremely sexy (private message me for some pictures) in a tiny little tube top and skirt. We danced for a while and she was winding me up, grinding her ass into my crouch and shaking her body. I couldn't help but notice other guys (and girls) watching her, which was exciting. Eventually, I had to use the restroom. I stood at the urinal and a rather tall and fit black dude came to the urinal next to mine and noticeably looked at my dick in my hand and snickered. He didn't say anything and neither did I, but later on the dance floor, he started grinding on my girl's ass while she was facing me. He leaned in and said to her "you know, I got a dick three times the size of your little man here, baby". Her eyes shot me a sly little look with a half smile as if to say "so, this is the chance to fulfill your little fantasy, right?" She bent over and danced against him for a little bit and then walked away, pulling me with her. We got to a quiet corner and kissed. I asked her if he was big and she nodded with wide eyes and a BIG smile and we danced some more, though I was quite obviously more turned on than before. When we got home, we made love while she told me about how she could feel him getting harder while they danced.
I guess you could call that a first baby step!

curiousswitch said:
Hi, everyone! I have been a lurker on this board for some time under a different name, but decided that it was high time I made some contact. Anyway, my girlfriend and I are very much in love and have a (surprisingly) wonderful sex life. We are both extremely sexual and somewhat kinky. We both are "switches", as they say, so we like to be both dominant and submissive. My g/f enjoys being sub more often and loves to be roughed up a little. I like to dom and toss her about a lot, but my sub side is relatively under-explored. She likes forcing me to go down on her and smack me around a little, which is great, but I'm starting to realize that I have a big time fetish for humiliation and degradation. We have talked about it and sometimes she indulges me, but feels kind of bad. I have a 5" long penis, which is small enough to be teased, but bigger than some of the guys she's had, so we can play games both ways. Its a lot of fun. I love this girl to death.

Anyway, my taste for Small Penis Humiliation and vocalized abuse led to her telling me (made up) stories about other men, which got me so turned on. I cum instantly inside her if she trash talks me. I don't think that we're ready to full fledge cuckold me, but it turns me on to know what other guys, particularly Bulls think of her body and mine. I am wondering what you folks think the two of us could do to reeeeeallly baby step into this. We're in it for thrills and kinks, not for lifestyle.
Try doing it with couple in the same room, agreement is neither couple can interfere with the other couple. If you want the humiliation part then your G/F could easily say that she'd much prefer to be getting fucked by a real man with a dick big enough to make her cum, first time that brought me off just hearing her say that. The other couple stopped in their tracks and me shooting my load so quickly made me look like a real speed cuck that was of no use to my partner.

damn

Hey man keep posting, you got to keep us up to date!!!

Quit a hot story!
(maybe give a preview of the misses?)

some pics

Hey, thanks for the feedback! Not everyone on this website gets it. Here are some pics of my girl in what she wore to the club. I take LOADS of pictures of her, so there is no shortage. Private message me for others.

Anyway, she's out of town for a couple of days visiting family. I hope to continue our adventures when she returns. Please keep the advice rolling because I'm keen on taking another little step forward. The having sex with another couple in the room sounds great. We're both in our early twenties so finding horny young couples is never a problem...I'll see what she has to say about it!

hot wife

damn that little slut of yours is amazing!...she has to be fucking others..you know ,i know and deep down she knows it! you got plenty of time so baby steps is good...dont be discouraged if she stops for a while as most women have bouts of guilt,or suspicion that you might be doing this to give yourself permission to stray...assure her its not the case....soon your friends,boss, etc maybe tapping her! ;) one could hope so ! hehehe

Fantastic story and that is definitely a great baby step to take. She should continue to do anything she feels comfortable with. Let the next guy feel her up, stick her hand down his pants, flash her awesome tits at someone...eventually she'll be in the men's room fucking these guys between dances. Fantastic. Good work.

Your girl is amazing by the way, I'd love to see more pics of her.

Another pic

I adore this girl's ass. She's always complaining about it, but I love it. It spankable. I was never an ass guy, always more into other bits, but this girl can sit on my face all day if she wants to.

great first step - when guys ask me how to get their woman to fuck other guys I often suggest dancing as a first step

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow

That poker idea is amazing! I got so hard reading it! I will definitely suggest that one to her.

I posted some pics on the Cucks and Bulls board just to push my fantasies along. This is very invigorating. I've been slow on getting to all the private messages, but I'll do my best to make it worth the wait. I got a suggestion to make a Flikr page full of pics, which is a pretty good idea, but I'd need to check with the lil lady.

curiousswitch said:
...this girl can sit on my face all day if she wants to.

Seconded.:D I would love to be introduced to her little slit.

Some pics

Hey, everyone. So, nothing new to report in terms of moving along the path to cuckoldry. We've been sticking to pretty calm waters, but I think its time we start spicing in up some more.

I got a lot of requests for more pictures of my babe in her tube top / club wear, so here are a few. Also, here's some other pictures of her pretty little body.

Let me know what you think, Bulls cucks and Ladies alike!

Oops

Oops, the other pics are too big. Guess I'll have to slim them down, heh heh. Sorry!

Very hot.

Depending on how much of an exhibitionist she is, maybe even an "amateur night" at a strip club would be a good idea. Get her hot body naked in front of a few dozen guys, then go home without ever being touched.

*Very* nice. Your wife looks like a natural....

The next step

Well, after much discussion, my girlfriend has decided that she wants to stay with me, but date other guys. She said that for now she isn't interested in sex with anyone but me, but wants to get out there and meet people. At first, I have to admit, I got cold feet. I treasure this girl. But, she convinced me that she really loves me and this is just something to try out. We'll see how it goes. Its hard because I am both turned on by cuckoldry and jealous at the same time. For now, we'll see how this goes and keep baby stepping out...

DAMN this is a hot woman. Definitely let her out in the world, she's hot enough that she should be handled by dozens of guys, not just you.

As for you, the jealousy is what makes it so exciting for some guys. The excitement and fear you feel when you know she's out dancing with someone? Imagine that multiplied a hundred times when she sucks his dick, or a thousand times when she fucks him.

Seriously, a girl this hot can't be kept by a single man.

Over a year

It has been over a year since I've been on this forum. Hard to believe.

After the lust for cuckoldry was building along with the jealousy, things sort of fell apart between my girlfriend and I and we broke up. I dated a total slut for a couple of months, even moved into a different town. But, things just didn't work out and I returned to my old town and eventually patched things up with the girlfriend. A number of months passed with us being happier than ever. Exclusive, full of joy, and really content with how everything had turned out. I chalked up the cuck fantasies to a failed hedonistic experiment and felt as though we were on a better trail.

Over the last three months, she has been lusting for another guy. A guy she knows and sees socially often. He wants her. At first, I was enraged by it. However, over time, she has convinced me that she loves only me and is only interested in seeing him on the side. Basically, she asked for my permission to cheat on me, which I would not give. She became forlorn and depressed. Felt shackled and caged. That is not how I want my relationship to be. So, after three months of that horrible sadness, I agreed to allow her to spend time with him. She assures me constantly that she wants to stay with me and loves only me. She EVEN says that she knows she'll never find someone as compatible sexually as me. I suppose she's just insatiable.

Anyway, she has given me the go-ahead to flex my dom muscles, as well, and be a bit of a bull on the side on my own. I fooled around with two married mothers recently, and I can't say that I'm too proud of it. I don't know that Bull is in my blood.

She says she hasn't had sexual relations with the guy she's seeing yet, but she has slept in his arms and they have certainly kissed (I have seen pictures on her computer).

Its all very intense and confusing. On one hand, its my fantasy come back, but on another, it doesn't feel QUITE right. I am kind of getting the best of all worlds, having a beautiful girl love me, indulging my cuck fantasies, AND getting to fool around on the side. But, something just isn't right. Perhaps its all too good to be true? Or maybe I'm more vanilla than I thought and just want to settle down like it was over the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread