Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Aussie Wife lookin for Black Bull.

• Thread starterAussiewifehot4teacher
  • Start date
SHOW MORE PICS OF THAT FANTASTIC BODY AND YOUR VERY HOT PUSSY, LOVE TO SEE THOSE BLUE EYES AT THE END OF A BBC.

I hope you are still around.. I am in Melbourne this weekend and wouldlove to fuck your hot ass and pussy.

Blackman in the sunhine state love to get to melbourne and do you good!!!

Aussie,

I'd love to see you in action with 2 bulls in your mouth and pussy; just pounding you into a squealing, sweating, heaving orgasm-filled slut MILF!

Just let old Uncle Sickey play 'Star Wars' and fly into your back trench and hit the brown stinkstar like Luke Skywalker did! But I'll keep my eyes open to see it spread around my thick cock!

Uncle Sickey

:hitit:

what a sexy woman would love to breed her with my fat black old cock would soon have her belly swollen up i bet she would love black cum in her tight married cunt

My God are you sexy and and very nice body you have good luck finding that bull i hope he gives you all your needs!! send more pics!!!

Wow, thought this thread was dead after all this time but thanks for the comments guys
here's a pic for you all if you'd like
Ally,

Attachments

• ally 4 Fake,.jpg
    ally 4 Fake,.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 299
  • ally 6..jpg
    ally 6..jpg
    16 KB · Views: 251

Users who are viewing this thread