Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Asian Slut Wants BBC Bday Bang in Texas

• Thread starterkitanaleitx
  • Start date

kitanaleitx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2007
Asian slave Slut Wants BBC Bday Bang in Texas

Hey guys my little asian slave is about to turn 40 and wants a birthday to remember. She wants one or two ( maybe three ) well hung black guys to fuck her silly in Houston, Tx. You will need to be available for either April 6th or 7th 2007. You must be at least 9" and be able to e-mail proof. You must also be okay with a group situation if that develops. You must also be willing to get a hotel room ( or split it if we have more than one taker ) on the south side near Clear Lake-League City area. This one is a total slut guys. She loves sucking cock to the point of gagging and will take you in any hole. And yes she likes it rough. You won't be disappointed. Here are a couple of pics of her. Get back with us asap.

Very nice to bad I am too far I am sure I would fill her up right

hoouston meet

I am in Houston Tx about 30 minutes from clear lake however i will gldly make that trip to see her. YOu can hit me u on yahoo messenger @titan200003.yahoo.com for pics and details

Asian Slut

Yes she has had bbc before. You Houston guys have mail.

Willl you be taking any photos or video while she is getting serviced by BBC? I'd love to see her impaled, anally, by a huge black cock as she has her tiny little asian hands clutched around two more huge cocks standing next to here. The tips of each cock in her mouth and a smile between them. Hopefully, you can talk her in to this. Also, a few photos of her ass and pussy gaped after the session with cum running out of them.

Thanks.

Pics

Yes we hope to have some pics of her sucking and fucking bbc on here very soon.

That's fantastic. If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible to get some photos of her dp'd as well as her pussy and ass creampied and gaped?

Users who are viewing this thread