Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Asian Slut Wants BBC Bday Bang in Houston

• Thread starterkitanaleitx
  • Start date

kitanaleitx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2007
Hey to all the well hung black guys out there. My little asian slave is about to turn 40 and wants a birthday to remember. She wants to get fucked silly by one or two ( maybe three ) really well hung black guys. The date will either be April 6th or 7th 2007. I need guys that are available in Houston, Tx for either one of those nights. You must be at least 9" and be able to e-mail proof of size. Not be uncomfortable with a group bang and be willing to get a hotel room ( or split it if there is more than one taker ) on the south side near the Clear Lake-League City area. I promise you won't be disappointed. She is a total slut, loves to deep throat to the point of gagging, and she will take you in any hole. Here are a couple of pics of her.

I'm 21, live in houston, and have about 8 inches to give her if thats okay? I'm available often and I"m REAL and willing. I have to get some more pics to post soon.

I'm 9 inches in H-town and definitely would love to fill all her holes with my cock. email me at blkgold2kx@yahoo to exchange some pics.

Thx for the email kit.....tomorrow is the big day eh? hopefully u will use them digits and get at a playa.

Houston

handsome22 and the others I have not had contact with yet. E-mail me with your pics to kitanaleitx@yahoo.com We should have this whole thing set up by tomorrow night. And Gold we will be calling you soon.

hummmmm, LOVE this kind of action!!!! she's hot keep us all that are too far posted. JERSEY waiting for my chance

Please do... and make sure to include photos. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touch Base

Hey guys just wanted to touch base and let you know we are still going to set something up soon.

indeed...definitely lying in wait with something special....

you wife

I missed the BDay celebration but I am in here houston tx and would love to meet I can email pics if needed. You can reach me at titan200003@yahoo.com. If u send Im i can respond immediately

Users who are viewing this thread