Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Asian Sensations Shots Of Glory

• Thread starterStraponQuennB
  • Start date

Asian Pussy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curious Cuckold said:
I would bury my face in that beautiful pussy and ass and stay there until you could stand no more. Nice.

Let me see what you have?:cool:

dragonrobert said:
Nice pussy.. Show us more! My last 2 gfs were Asian (one Chinese and the other Japanese) Wanna see pics?

Hell yeah that asian pussy is so good... at least that is what I've been told!hehe:D

StraponQuennB said:
Hell yeah that asian pussy is so good... at least that is what I've been told!hehe:D
Judging by the pics, I can see why. Looks like you would be realllly good. :)

694fun said:
That pussy is soo sexy!!

you wanna get up in it I love coc... and I like when my man cums in me then eats me out... now that is some tasty stuff...:p

Curious Cuckold said:
I would bury my face in that beautiful pussy and ass and stay there until you could stand no more. Nice.

would you put your fist in me... that is hot

Taboo

Thank all of you for posting on my page and I have allot more pic coming soon my mission is to take taboo out of the English language of "fucking your man in the ass" and every body can be real to them self and have fun with your lover or those one nite stands that everyone has had before, I think my sex life is fa nominal because we are always trying new things, so be honest with your self and your lover.:rolleyes:

more pics of me...

Here are some more pics of me, feel free to tell me your stories and tales of the sex like you have, and how Asian ladys have that bomb ass pussy!:eek:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 261
  • PUSSY-SHOOT.jpg
    PUSSY-SHOOT.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 340
  • titscumshoot.jpg
    titscumshoot.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 372
Wow StraponQuennB... such nice skin tone and beautiful lips! would love to cum inside you and pleasure your clit orally.. maybe more... are you in northern california.. we're a mixed couple but new to the lifestyle.

I'd first let you fuck me StraopnQuennB then fill you with my cum and while sucking your pussy use my fist to dig my sperm out and eat it.. mmmmh yummy and fun!

wow its been a while, how are you queen b ? your damn hot lets see more of that hot body. big pimping baby xxx

Id love to fuck your brains out and eat your cute ass hole. You are hot!

I'd grab you by the back of your hair and pull you to your knees in front of my cock which I'd shove in your mouth. I'd pick you up and throw you on the bed, pull your legs apart and plunge my rock hard cock into your wet pussy. I'd fuck you rough and shoot my load deep inside you.

I have a hot little korean girlfriend too who knows very well that this is exactly what she needs.

RichCC said:
I'd grab you by the back of your hair and pull you to your knees in front of my cock which I'd shove in your mouth. I'd pick you up and throw you on the bed, pull your legs apart and plunge my rock hard cock into your wet pussy. I'd fuck you rough and shoot my load deep inside you.

I have a hot little korean girlfriend too who knows very well that this is exactly what she needs.

Wow, that is a powerful posting for a number two - you are quite the confident stud.

Users who are viewing this thread