Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Asian Sensations Shots Of Glory

• Thread starterStraponQuennB
  • Start date

Asian Pussy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StraponQuennB

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2009
Here is a nice shoot of my tight pussy, would you cum in me, eat me for dinner, and pull my hair at the same time....:p

Attachments

• pussy.jpg
    pussy.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,178
  • pinpus.jpg
    pinpus.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,707
Last edited by a moderator:
damned right.......can my wife who is chinese join us?

Dame that is a nice area... I'll lick it!

Mr Small Mushroom said:
damned right.......can my wife who is chinese join us?

Chines that is Fabulous do you care to share me a shot?
I like 2 see what I'm working with it would be nice to have more then one things going on in the room! he he he

im getting her to join this site,shes away in china but i know would like to share/watch me make another girl scream im certainly not small but it makes me harder than ever when she teases and calls me small wanna join us for 3 way tease and fun....i will get her to post today xxxxxx such hot body you have ,im arabic and need more than 1girl 4 sex,she knows.

Mr Small Mushroom said:
im getting her to join this site,shes away in china but i know would like to share/watch me make another girl scream im certainly not small but it makes me harder than ever when she teases and calls me small wanna join us for 3 way tease and fun....i will get her to post today xxxxxx such hot body you have ,im arabic and need more than 1girl 4 sex,she knows.
Wow so you need more then one girl, all the time? or just when the FREAK comes out of you, so you have a BIG ONE huh... can I see yours too... how long does she go away for?"to China" It's nice to know she can go back to her home town, and yes I love for other men to want me in ways I haven't been touched... maybe I have had one"A three some" or maybe I never had one at all, I will let you think about that one....
I really would like to see both of yous packages!:p

half arab being talked and teased like a cuckold makes me a super bull.

damn,she cant acess this site in china.im 7 inches but thick like a mans wrist. i will pm u or email you.yes i need 2 girls my wife likes the idea of me having another wife ,iwant a hot asian like you.her fantasy is watching me take another girl and make her scream .id love 2 girls 2 tease and try cuckold me then...make them submit to my arab passion and natural dominance my wife says she melts especially after little boys from china.im gonna post pics tommorow,im replying using a playstation and i cant get the pics and movie clips off my phone .ps my wife i will make eat cream from you....anywhere youre so sexy too.can you post more pics ?xxxxx

Mr Small Mushroom said:
damn,she cant acess this site in china.im 7 inches but thick like a mans wrist. i will pm u or email you.yes i need 2 girls my wife likes the idea of me having another wife ,iwant a hot asian like you.her fantasy is watching me take another girl and make her scream .id love 2 girls 2 tease and try cuckold me then...make them submit to my arab passion and natural dominance my wife says she melts especially after little boys from china.im gonna post pics tommorow,im replying using a playstation and i cant get the pics and movie clips off my phone .ps my wife i will make eat cream from you....anywhere youre so sexy too.can you post more pics ?xxxxx

Do you like to dress up for your wife? It is a shame I could not see any pics of You and your Asian Sensation, I bet she "Love You Long Time", and like to screw you like a bat out of hell, it is in our nature to give oral pleasure, to tease our Husbands and take care of all there needs... I like when mine cums in me personally.;)

Attachments

• poarea.jpg
    poarea.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 883
StraponQuennB said:
I like when mine cums in me personally.;)
I bet he does too. I mean, I'd give anything to cum inside you.

wtfwhere said:
I bet he does too. I mean, I'd give anything to cum inside you.
Oh yeah my Pussy is nice, and tight no complaints here I like to call it ...
"The cum back Pussy, whip a peal" he he he
I like when the cum creeps down my inner thigh, and it drys up.... u mm

Worship

I would bury my face in that beautiful pussy and ass and stay there until you could stand no more. Nice.

StraponQuennB said:
Here is a nice shoot of my tight pussy, would you cum in me, eat me for dinner, and pull my hair at the same time....:p
I would fill you up, and lick you until you couldn't take anymore!!!!

werw is you Chines Wife?

Mr Small Mushroom said:
I've been waiting for you to post some hot picks, don't be scared I won't bite!
Here are some Shots, my Asian Poo -Nannie ...:p

Attachments

• PUSSY-SHOOT.jpg
    PUSSY-SHOOT.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 665
were is your Chines Wife?

Mr Small Mushroom said:
I've been waiting for you to post some hot picks, don't be scared I won't bite!
Here are some Shots, my Asian Poo -Nannie ...:p

away im too hot........

your pictures are so hot asian women both far east and india/pakistani are my thing luck would have it i pull em too. my wife loves me charming girls in front of her.she loves the fact im half arabian ,i have a very dark cock its much darker than the rest of me due to oil rubbed on it as a baby by our servant .it stands out .i was raised here and educated well.she loves my english .my wife was atchually my lodger first studying at uni....how kinky...landlord and lodger .i wish i could post pics but not got a secure pc to send from.my wife will love how sexy you are...i know the question she will ask.answer....yes baby only if you are there i love you.after all arabic chicks dont wear stupid shit for nothing ....because real arabian men love with passion there whole heart and soul.

btw i look at you everyday baby your so hot ,you keep me hot bad girl.spank spank xx

Mr Small Mushroom said:
your pictures are so hot asian women both far east and india/pakistani are my thing luck would have it i pull em too. my wife loves me charming girls in front of her.she loves the fact im half arabian ,i have a very dark cock its much darker than the rest of me due to oil rubbed on it as a baby by our servant .it stands out .i was raised here and educated well.she loves my english .my wife was atchually my lodger first studying at uni....how kinky...landlord and lodger .i wish i could post pics but not got a secure pc to send from.my wife will love how sexy you are...i know the question she will ask.answer....yes baby only if you are there i love you.after all arabic chicks dont wear stupid shit for nothing ....because real arabian men love with passion there whole heart and soul.

btw i look at you everyday baby your so hot ,you keep me hot bad girl.spank spank xx

I think it is great that you and your wife still has it.
Great sex that is if you have any pics you can crop the face out I'll photo shop it, for you I think it would be HOT to see you fucking her with the cloth around the face... and my BFF is Arabic and she is FINE!!!!
do you post anything on here? if so let me know!:)

Nice pussy.. Show us more! My last 2 gfs were Asian (one Chinese and the other Japanese) Wanna see pics?

Sure would :) There's a separate 'Asian Wives' thread elsewhere ;)

greymaster said:
Sure would :) There's a separate 'Asian Wives' thread elsewhere ;)

Thank you for the love, look en at my shots think about me when your doing your wife!:)

Users who are viewing this thread