Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

around northeast ohio

• Thread starterjust sex
  • Start date
J

just sex

looking for clean d/d free no kinky shit no pain shit no control shit just discreet fun will go more into detail after responses are read

Attachments

• 100_0207.jpg
    100_0207.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 592
Reactions: OhioNudist
I'm always up for a little discreet fun. Lets talk.

you are with in area.just to add to our post this is not a cockold thing i let her get extra cock and i get extra pussy the way i look at it is even though steak is your favorite food sometimes you want a greasy hamburg. pm us and we will pm you back with a little more detail

this might be a dumb question. but how are you to tell if anyone on this or any site is for real?and if you do meet someone once they go to the room with your wife how do you know there not some freak?once they are alone i know some people are in to that but we are not it is just to spice things up any comments would be helpfull

You are always taking a chance with new people you meet. Even if you know someone a long time does not mean that things won't get out of hand.

The less you stray the less chance of running into problems. If you keep running back and forth into the street you are bound to get hit.

Just a fact of life....so weight the risk and don't look for Mr. or Mrs. Goodbar.

at last some-one,some little normal person!

thanks for the comments and we dont run into the street a lot. and try and to keep it private as much as possible.and like we said its just extra sex on the side for both of us. i dont get any extra pussy if she doesnt get any extra cock. and it goes the same for her.this is not something you ask your freinds to help out with either and we are not into the bar scene either. just hoping to hook up with someone who wants a really good fuck and suck once in a while again thanks.

Around NE Ohio

Sounds good to me...I'm a 42y/o BlkM in NE Ohio...Tell me more

Thinking This Site Is Just Bullshit And Not To Many Real People Onit

Hi just sex...I also am in NE OH, looking for discreet sex with willing white women. I also liked your food analogy. BTW, this site is real, it does work, it takes time, just like any other relationship. Everyone you chat with, you might not meet in RT. BuckeyeBM is my yahoo id, buckeyebm@yahoo.com is my email. IM/email me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread