• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone wanna fake me? 21/F/Canada

• Thread starterstuckup_cumslut18
  • Start date
shineypinkthongP2_26.jpg

There I just added 9 more pics to this thread. Have fun guys ;)

Man, thats the best Canadian bacon I've ever seen,Lol.Sugar that ass of yours is gorgeous and so is everything else about you.Lets see a good pussy pic with nothing on.I'd like to have 2 hours with you and show you some good luv'n.

Cumslut.. I haven't stopped wacking off since your first pic. Thank You sooo much for sharing. Need to know.. Have you ever been with a black man before? Can we expect some pictures with you and a black lover in the future? Part of me hopes not, I don't think I can stroke it any more than it's already been. No.. I take that back I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ON TOP OF A BIG BLACK LOVER!

LoL thanks for tall the comments guys. Have I ever been with a black guy before? Nope... but I have thought about it. See I grew up in a area that was mainly white. But I dunno.. lately I've been looking at black guys thinking yum... LoL can't help it i guess.

I'm on the west coast of bc as well...not black though, but good to see some local hotties on here!

Does this lil snowflake have any experience....or is she just a good looking wet dream?

T

Experience with blacks? Well maybe you shoulda read what I wrote as well as looking at my pics ;)

fuck the pics i want to do something to u

LoL have you heard what every other guy said in here too flyguy? LoL I think you al better just get in line LOL!!!!

i wouldnt want to fake perfection!! your are stunning...Canada sure has alot of beautiful women!

its so sad when dudes gotta do shit like this to get off whoever this gay guy is should be executed for the common good.

man LOVE to see her with 11in blackcock WOW

Hope to see more pics of you soon. Very nice face and body!

Users who are viewing this thread