• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone wanna fake me? 21/F/Canada

• Thread starterstuckup_cumslut18
  • Start date
West Coast of the country actually B.C. Now where are all the creative guys with my pics LoL!?!?!

one sexy Canadian girl - you are not joking - your photos are a beautiful tease, nicely posed - so thank you very much for posting them - so classy.

Not sure they're all black...

...but it still looks like you had fun... ;-)

Attachments

• tripledfacial_small.jpg
    tripledfacial_small.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,102
Fake ya?

Don't wanna fake ya, just wanna fuck ya. Dayyyum u look good.

And another...

Looks like your boyfriend got upstaged...

Attachments

• newwhitebraset_44_small.jpg.jpg
    newwhitebraset_44_small.jpg.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,209
LoL thanks fun pics guys. And I like all the compliments. I'll keep adding some more pics here periodically. LoL this will probably end up being a huge thread then LoL.

This girl thinks she's hot....I like my bitches with a lil experience. She probably doesnt even have hair down there yet!

T

LoL Tyrone.... I do have hair, and I usually shave it into one nice lil landing strip! THANK YOU! ;)

I love your whole body. I would turn your from stuck up to gettin stuck up every hole and pass you off to my boys when I was done with you slut

MMmm... gotta admit King. That does sound yummy. I've never been passed around before.

Very Nice

Feel free to send some pics to me at cit2000@bellsouth.net. I would love to see more. You don't need to be faked. You are hot enuff to get ANY brotha you want!

Hahahaha.... thanks again for those compliments guys. Biggs I'll see if I can send a couple extra pics your way ;)

Users who are viewing this thread