• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone interested?

• Thread starterscubakorman
  • Start date
That's right

Your slut's gonna be working that clit a little harder as I pull her to the edge of the bed by her hot nipples. That's so she can hang her head off the edge of the mattress for me to ram my cock down her throat. I know she likes it like that. She's a dirty little slut. I'll have a friend banging her at the same time too to really get her off. Don't worry, you'll have cum to clean up off her tits and pussy.

Oh my..! I love that pussy! Little hairy and sweet! You keep us so horny! I would like so mach to taste and strech it! Post more more more more!!!

she is aching for it

You won't leave her alone, she wants to give herself to you. She makes me sit right in front of her warm pussy and watch her while she thinks of all her other lovers. She takes her dripping fingers and licks them, teasing me, forbidding me to touch myself. She wants to slide her finger inside for you if you want to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is really Nice slutty ***** wife? I think, isn t She. She has beautiful figures and the very best are those standing nipples in every foto. Keep them up, they are also so nice.! It is nice to see that there is women which are brave enough to show all of them, with faces. Thank You for that. You also has good cunt. It would be nice to fuck You to Your beautiful willing pussy. Keep it going.!

Post a proof pic to prove she's youurs since those pics are all over the internet!

Tee, I don't think the pic's you posted are the same girl. If you look closely at the slight mole marks on her chest and under her bust they are not apparent on the other girl.

However I agree, its time for some fresh pics and a little proof. This is starting to smell a little dreamer'ish to me too. The girl in those photo's is clearly not camera shy so I imagine some additional ones with even just a copy of a recent national newspaper in them if she doesn't want to hold a sign would do the trick.

Anyhow...that my 2 cents.

Heck nodog, I think you may be right. Wonder if sh has a twin though! :) Its still my belief that you wont see a proof pic. They are QUITE rare around here or any other boards. Never know though.

It was a tough job looking over their bodies to compare them. But I took one for the team to do it :p

Still, they are both might fine and I'm pleased to see the pics here. It's a shame there is little chance that we will get to see any new / original pics.

Users who are viewing this thread