• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone interested?

• Thread starterscubakorman
  • Start date
Are you kidding me?

She absolutely gorgeous !
Love to see more of this stunning gal.

She is a beauty. Of course we would like to see more of her!

you make us horny and then you ask if we want more? Sure we do go on!

You can do better than that ... give it to her. She needs much more or I don't think she will continue.

Got a hardon just looking at that photo! Love small breasts. Would like squeeze her breasts and rub her nipples while licking her pussy!

Hey fuck halfnaked pics.Show us some pussy.Does she have a lover?
tell us more.The bitch looks so willing to be fucked.

Why, what would you do to her? She's starting to feel a little hot. What do other people think?

She is gorgeous! I wish I could see more of her and talk...!

scubakorman said:
Why, what would you do to her? She's starting to feel a little hot. What do other people think?

I would fuck her long and slow in her pussy and ass. Alternating between them whilst you held her hands down above her head.

I would go down and lick her clit till she came screaming and then I would have to choose which hole to fill with my cum. Right now I am thinking it would have to be her ass so it was fully lubed ready for another session after you had fixed me a drink.

More....get more pictures and lets see some cum running out of her. She is lovely.

That is a great hot wife. She needs a real cock inside her. i wanna nail her hard while you watch and she tells me how much she craves my cock.

You are one lucky man.

She's getting hot

Oh that's right, she just saw your comments and started rubbing herself. Tell her more, much more and she might keep going.

What a cutie :) Long, lean body - firm little tits - great ass... the possibilities are endless.

Would she like an older man like myself to 'take control'? To kneel her down so that I can enjoy her hot mouth around my cock, then to bend her over and spank her ass before fucking her hard and filling her with spunk??

You say she's liking our comments - why not let HER reply directly to us in her own words... tell us what she'd like to happen. ;)

She is telling me when to reply, I have to respond when she says. She likes the descriptions, she wants it hard ...

Please help me ... she wants me to get five more replies, she wants to get hotter and more arroused, hear how you all will take her. She says she will take her panties off ...

my cock is straining against my cock cage, it wants to fill her but mistress has the key so i can only suffer admiring her beauty.

wife

she needs a BIG BLACK COCK in that tiny white pussy to strech it open.

Users who are viewing this thread