Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Anyone else with this fantasy?

• Thread starterAlittleolder
  • Start date

Alittleolder

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2024
I always have this fantasy to have a man “accidentally “ see my wife nude. She’d go along with it. Just haven’t set it up yet.

IMG_6872.jpeg

Reactions: wifeparty and atb147
I'd be happy to partake.

Reactions: Alittleolder
I have had similar fantasies. Even caught her arreola peeking out of her bikini a couple times and held back saying anything (depending on current company) until after I looked to see if anyone else was noticing.

Same fantasy. My wife likes to walk around without a bra with her nipples very visible.

• Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond and BadHusband
So my fetish started when I was about 13 or so. This was in the 70’s when girls didn’t shave clean. My mom would take us to the area association swimming pool. I was walking past this mom laying out. I took a glance at her crotch and saw some pubic hair sticking out of her swimsuit. That was all it took. If I saw a friends mom there I would go over to ask about him. But really I was checking for stray pubes. That’s probably why I’ve always been turned on by milfs and older women.

Reactions: MattyF and Matureplay
Alittleolder said:
I always have this fantasy to have a man “accidentally “ see my wife nude. She’d go along with it. Just haven’t set it up yet.

IMG_6872.jpeg
Yes bc she knows I have a bull cock and craves attention from a real man

Used to enjoy going down the highway, pass a truck while my wife her seat reclined and her top and skirt up playing with her tits and clit.

Reactions: robandkate, BobWheeler and BadHusband
Matureplay said:
Used to enjoy going down the highway, pass a truck while my wife her seat reclined and her top and skirt up playing with her tits and clit.

The wife showing off for the truckers is always hot fun. Hundreds of truckers have seen Kate's tits, legs, and pussy on our trips.

• Love
Reactions: jayandkimberly, wifeparty and BadHusband

Users who are viewing this thread