Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Anyone confess to their wife - and it doesn't go as you'd hoped?

• Thread starterCaptainCuck
  • Start date
Straightshot said:
When I confessed to my wife that I'd like to see her get fuck by a young stud with a big cock she said she loves the fantasy of it but could never do it I think some of its her conservative nature and some free of not being good enough for someone else but I keep encouraging her on how good she is I also think the right situation with another man would help her over those fears
Mines the same, but I agree

I’ve suggested she fuck other guys. I said I would watch, join in, or let her go solo. She was also shocked. I told her since I have troubles with ED, she needs a long fuck session before we get too old. She still enjoys sex. No movement so I haven’t suggested it for the third time.

I confessed to my fiancée about how I’d love to see her suck and fuck other guys and she said it sounds fun and hot but she says she’s couldn’t go through with it because she couldn’t have sex with someone she doesn’t have feeling for

Users who are viewing this thread