Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Any playmates in Nashville,Tn????

• Thread startermack7099
  • Start date

mack7099

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2004
Looking for single fems,or couples in Tennessee or surrounding areas interested in some discreet fun.....if you like what u see, drop me a line mack7099@yahoo.com

mack7099 said:
Looking for single fems,or couples in Tennessee or surrounding areas interested in some discreet fun.....if you like what u see, drop me a line mack7099@yahoo.com

Mack, since I'm about an hour's drive south of Nashville, your offer caught my attention. I'm wondering if you can recommend a hot IR club where we might be able to hook up....perhaps in the Printer's Alley region ??

Anything to help.....

Not sure of any clubs in the printers Alley region, but im sure we can come up with something......send me some mail. Peace,Mack

mack the only club in printers alley worth the trip is the brass stables and that is shut down. Try TSC or Menages. Good Luck bud

Users who are viewing this thread