Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Any non-cucks enjoy eating their own creampies?

• Thread starterYumGrool
  • Start date

YumGrool

Not quite a lurker
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2023
Never been a cuck but always liked eating my own cum. Whether it’s off of her or out of her I’ve always loved it.

Reactions: Cuckoldcumeatinghusband, Islandsinthesun, NLCuck and 1 other person
Yeah, I’m not a cuck but I do enjoy that from time to time

Reactions: Cuckoldcumeatinghusband, Islandsinthesun and YumGrool
I’ve done it many times with ex wife, she really liked it. I was her cuck..
current wife and I married and she won’t do other men, but we had sex, I came fast and she said,,,nooooooo, and pushed my head down, I ate her pusssy and my cum.
She always loved me going down on her, but, i had never done it after I came,,
she did have an orgasm, then late asked If I realized I had already cum down there. I said yes, but it’s ok. She said that kind of yucky, but it became a normal thing after that.

Reactions: ausus, Cuckoldcumeatinghusband and Islandsinthesun
Eating my cum never bothered me and the first time I went down on my wife she said it was very gay but don't stop it felt too good. Love the look of a well-fucked messy pussy oozing cum.

Reactions: ausus, Cuckoldcumeatinghusband, Islandsinthesun and 2 others
Clean my own from my wife all the time

Reactions: areuanaughtywife and Dlang
areuanaughtywife said:
Eating my cum never bothered me and the first time I went down on my wife she said it was very gay but don't stop it felt too good. Love the look of a well-fucked messy pussy oozing cum.
I like to eat her after her man has taken her,hoping he will take me too,pushing my face into her cummy cunt.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife
When I first got married I would cum so fast my wife never finished. After a couple of mounts she told me if I cum before she finishes I should eat her pussy after I fuck her and make her cum! At first I wash. Worried what she would think of me eating my on cum cream pie but I decided to do out for her. The first time I did she kissed me with her pussy juice and my cum all over my lips! It was so hot we started doing it every time we fuck!

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, leahshub and 2wheel
I really don't mind at all and in the heat of the moment it can be hot.
First time I did it it was with a friend she did love to dominate, I just came inside her she took it all in her, then she pushes me violently, sits on my face, look at me and says "it's your cum, clean it all" witch I did. After a while grabbed my face and kissed me slowly tasting all my cum from my mouth.
That made me hard really quick again.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, leahshub and mailkme
Niceguytoo said:
When I first got married I would cum so fast my wife never finished. After a couple of mounts she told me if I cum before she finishes I should eat her pussy after I fuck her and make her cum! At first I wash. Worried what she would think of me eating my on cum cream pie but I decided to do out for her. The first time I did she kissed me with her pussy juice and my cum all over my lips! It was so hot we started doing it every time we fuck!
I love kissing my wife with a cummy mouth,she cringes but it gets me hard all over again'

Reactions: areuanaughtywife
i hate wasted cum, always try to clean when i can regardless of whose it is

I’ve been thinking about trying it for a while. Even suggested it a couple of times to my wife during sex to gauge her reaction and she wasn’t horrified, but every time I mentioned it after I nutted I lost my nerve.

Last weekend my wife had suggested some chastity play, which led to her playing don for the night - lots of tease & denial, face sitting, etc - before she released me and rode me cowgirl style. It seemed like a fitting opportunity.

“When I finish, I want to to sit on my face again so I can taste it.” Again, she didn’t say no, and even rode me harder to make sure I came inside her. When I’d finished she asked me “are you sure?” The post-nut clarity hit and I replied “no…”, at which point she laughed and straddled my face until I’d licked her to another orgasm.

She asked me how it was - bearing in mind in the 20 years we’ve been together she’s never let me cum in her mouth - and I truthfully answered I couldn’t taste anything - she’s a heavy squirter and I think her juices diluted my cum quite a lot.

I’m not sure it’ll become a regular thing, but I’m certainly not against doing it again if she wants or the mood takes us.

Reactions: areuanaughtywife and 4sure
ninetynine said:
I’ve been thinking about trying it for a while. Even suggested it a couple of times to my wife during sex to gauge her reaction and she wasn’t horrified, but every time I mentioned it after I nutted I lost my nerve.

Last weekend my wife had suggested some chastity play, which led to her playing don for the night - lots of tease & denial, face sitting, etc - before she released me and rode me cowgirl style. It seemed like a fitting opportunity.

“When I finish, I want to to sit on my face again so I can taste it.” Again, she didn’t say no, and even rode me harder to make sure I came inside her. When I’d finished she asked me “are you sure?” The post-nut clarity hit and I replied “no…”, at which point she laughed and straddled my face until I’d licked her to another orgasm.

She asked me how it was - bearing in mind in the 20 years we’ve been together she’s never let me cum in her mouth - and I truthfully answered I couldn’t taste anything - she’s a heavy squirter and I think her juices diluted my cum quite a lot.

I’m not sure it’ll become a regular thing, but I’m certainly not against doing it again if she wants or the mood takes us.
Gotta stop deep throating,never get to taste it.

have done this a few times with wife , she says she doesn't like the idea ( says I could probably suck cock if I can do that ) her body language says she enjoys it and she never tries to stop me , just want to get her to the point where she asks me to do it or makes me

Users who are viewing this thread