Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

ANY LADY THAT CAN GET ME A DRUG TO ENLARGE MY DICK

• Thread starterGbabeski
  • Start date
G

Gbabeski

Am a black guy from Nigeria that wants a lady that can get me a drug to enlarge his dick and serve her for ever. If u are interested contact me on man_birth@yahoo.com

MAN, I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANTHING MADE TO DO THAT.

RE-ENLARGEMENT OF DICK

I sent that mail for friens generally there is a herbal drug that can do it. The name of the drugs are: Magnarx or Vigrx. If u know u are in a position to assist kindly show your interest and we can order the drugs

GA_BOY : THERE IS A DRUG THAT CAN ENALARE, STRENGHNING AND BOOST YOUR POWER. THE PROBLEM IS HOW TO ORDER IT FROM NIGERIA. BUT THERE ARE FEW HERBAL DRUGS THAT CAN DO SUCH

GBABESKI, WILL IT WORK FOR MEN OVER 50? IF SO I WOULD BE INTERESTED ON HOW TO GET IT AND THE COST FOR IT, IS THERE ANY SIDE-EFFECTS, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET SOME, AND HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE BEFORE YOU SEE RESULTS?
THANKS

GBABESKI, WILL IT WORK FOR MEN OVER 50? IF SO I WOULD BE INTERESTED ON HOW TO GET IT AND THE COST FOR IT, IS THERE ANY SIDE-EFFECTS, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET SOME, AND HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE BEFORE YOU SEE RESULTS?
THANKS

Men, don't trust to him. i can ensure u that there is nothing that can enlarge or strech your cock.

RE-ENLARGEMENT OF DICK

Hi G_boy124. How are u today? Sorry i GOT YOUR MAIL VERY LATE. FROM WHICH PART OF THE WORLD ARE U FROM. THE DRUG DOES NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT. IT'S SOLELY HERBAL WITH NO ELEMENT OF CHEMICAL IN IT. YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT FRO THREE MONTHS(3MONTHS) BE REST ASSURE THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE ANT AGE LIMIT. A GUY OF 90YRS CAN EVEN USE IT ONCE HE CAN STILL HAVE THE URGE. ITS GOING FOR $210 FOR THREE BOTTLES. THE START NOTICING CHANGES AFTRE FEW WEEKS.

Users who are viewing this thread