Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Any black guy in Italy for my gf?

• Thread starterelsablack
  • Start date
thx. but...noone else would be my black lover?
dont u like me? why?
is here a black man that lives in europe?

I wish

You are so sexy it is nearly enough to make me wish I was black and could move to europe.

Best of luck to you, beautiful lady.

Hurry up guys! i love big black cocks...and to suck them...

Lets do it!

I'm ready and willing!

Attachments

• picture_32_126.jpg
    picture_32_126.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 109
ok...some people tell us that we are fake. we can ensure u that we are not fake!
here are some pics for that people. she wrote "darkcavern.com i want a big black cock" on her ass and her nick on her tummy ("elsablack") and other things on her tits (" i want to suck a big black cock")...
so...we hope u could believe us...and contact immediately!
she wants to suck a real big black cock!

just another one for u..
why don't you want to give me your big black cocks?

I WOULD LOVE TO FUCK YOUR ASS :lol: :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

elsablack said:
just another one for u..
why don't you want to give me your big black cocks?

the writing looks real. i think all new pictures should do this for vaqlidity

let's play...
I would like to see your black cocks over my pics after a great cumshot on it...please post this kind of photo on my board...
...Just a pic of my best activity...
Kisses from Elsablack

Elsablack

She is definately a hottie, u and she know it.Every guy guy would like a place of ass like that.But if u were for real she would have gotten her share of bbc by now and those pics would be posted. Put your money where your mouth is my friend.

Elsablack: You were born for Black men. Your body proves that. With that body you can have any BBC that you want. All you need to do is go into a Black bar and just say "Here I am." I am quite sure you would have more Black cock that you could handle. I just hope I am in that bar when you do it.

Oh my god, you are one hot lady!!!!!!! Fantastic pics, wish I could fuck ya!!!

Ok. Tanks for your comments..."HERE I AM!!"
Nobody want to try my lips?
I hope to taste a big black cock very soon....

Ehi guys, cum on my pics and post them (whit your cock over) here and send (in large size) at my e-mail...please...it's so exciting to see a black cock's cum over my body...

Mmmmmmm, I'd love to fill that asshole while another brother takes her cunt. double fuck her.

dammm..love to see you taking this meat. You got hot ass body. This is for you..

Attachments

• pdr_0012_141.jpg
    pdr_0012_141.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 110
mmmmmmmm so hot seeing you stroke that white cock, god did I cum

:twisted: YOUR BF KNEW HOW TO USE THAT 7.5" COCK YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO BE HUNTING ANY LARGER SIZE.

Users who are viewing this thread