• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Another First Time

• Thread starterLynnB4Blk
  • Start date
L

LynnB4Blk

My girlfriend Janet and I had met three nice looking, studly black men a week previous and by mutual agreement decided to meet in a motel room for sex - pure, intense sex. Janet is blonde - well, ash-blonde from a bottle LOL - and I think lost prettier than me. She's five feet two, slender but in a sexy way with big tits for her size and a sexy round little butt. Anyway, since I L-O-V-E to give blowjobs I was on my knees at the side of the bed sucking two pretty big black dicks, sucking one as I stroked the other and then switching. The feeling of those dicks in my mouth and hand is really a turn-on. It's a combination of contrasts: hard dick, soft skin, warm in my mouth, slightly musky sex smell - you get the idea. Anyways, I was sucking cock and on the other side of the bed Janet was on her back with the 3rd black guy slowly but deeply fucking her. I could glance up and see them - the guy was big and Janet seemed so damned small under him, her legs spread and bent back, her hands moving up and down the guy's back as her head jerked up and down; she was making soft grunting sounds and while I focused on sucking cock I could hear her gasping, "Oh shit yes...like that...fuck me so good". I could also feel the bed moving and hear the sharp, slick sound of black dick moving in wet white cunt.

I ought to say now that Janet is also married but her husband is the most 'unsexy' white man I have ever known. Janet has been into hardcore I/R sex far longer than me and was almost my 'advisor' and 'confidant' when I started. She is just so pretty and sexy it was 'shocking' when I first saw just how slutty she was with black men. But I digress...

The cocks I was sucking were so hard and they gently throbbed in my mouth and hand. Their balls were tight and swollen like they were almost bursting with seed. I got into the blowjobs, lifting my head every now and then to stare at the cocks and pump them faster with my hand - which made a slick wet sound since both black shafts were wet from my mouth. "You like black dick, don't you baby?" one guy asked me, his hand on my chin lifting my face to look at me. My brain was on autopilot, I was acting from pure lust. I licked his soft, spongy cockhead. "Yesss," I replied in a hiss. "You like me being a ***** for you?" I didn't wait for an answer, I just went back to sucking.

Neither guy wanted to unload in my mouth - although I really do like the taste and texture of semen - warm and syrupy with a taste all its own. I used both hands to stroke them, nuzzling their balls and kissing each dick. I don't carry a tape measure with me but I'd guess one dick was maybe eight inches and the other a little longer; but both were thick and heavy, I really couldn't get my fingers to touch when I gripped them. I think I have mentioned I have big tits - D-cup - and both black guys fondled them, squeezed them and rubbed my nipples. I knew both wanted to fuck me - the moment I was nude their hands were squeezing my asscheeks and my thighs...I'm told I have 'dick thighs' and I still have a bush. So after sucking those gorgeous black dicks I knew it was time to fuck.

The man fucking Janet didn't want to cum in her - just yet - and when he pulled out of Janet's cunt she groaned and tried to get him back inside but he grinned and cupped her crotch and said he could actually feel the heat emanating from her hole. One of the men I'd been blowing said he wanted to cum. LOL...he actually said, "I need to blow my load in the slut's mouth..." and Janet knew just who he meant. She rolled off the bed and knelt in front of the chair beside the bed, waiting for him to sit there. I watched him walk to her - that heavy black cock waving in the air and Janet stared at it with this look of incredible lust in her eyes. "I love black dick," she said in a low husky voice. "I need black dick," she added, reaching for his cock as he got near. No sooner had he sat than Janet got her mouth on his meat and I saw her head bobbing up and down. "Oh shit!" the black guy leaned back and put his hands in her blonde hair. "You are one hot blonde *****!" His sex talk got Janet even more turned on and she groaned around the dick in her mouth and seemed to suck harder. "Play with that pussy," the guy said and Janet shifted her thighs wider and used her hand to play with her cunt. "You know I'm gonna shoot in your mouth, baby," he murmured to her, running his fingers around Janet's ovaled mouth to trace along her lips. Janet kept sucking and I heard her repond with a "Mmm hmm," in a guttaral voice.

"Get on the bed," the black guy who'd been fucking Janet told me. I climbed on the bed on all fours, I knew how he wanted to fuck. I lowered my chest and raised my ass higher, looking back over my shoulder as he knelt behind me. I reached down between my thighs and felt his cock - yeah, it was big and it was thick. I knew my cunt lips hung open from the slightly cooler air on my hole. He put his hands on my ass. "Put it in," I heard him say and I guided the head of his dick up between my cunt lips. When he entered me I bit my lips and moved my ass at him. Feeling that black dick slide up in me, pushing wider the walls of my cunt, getting that 'stuffed' feeling, was so damned hot! He put his hands on my waist and began fucking nice and slow, pushing in all the way and then pulling back a little. Janet was sucking cock about 2 feet from my face and as I was fucked and my body moved forward and back, my big tits swayed and I watched Janet pumping the black cock and watched her mouth go up and down. The third guy, having to wait to get in me, knelt at the foot of the bed stroking himself and reaching under me to fondle my boobs.

For awhile all I could hear was Janet's slurpy, gulping sucking and the creaking of the bed. "You got a hot pussy," the guy fucking me said. "You better not never give this pussy to your husband". I was feeling so hot and so turned on I looked over my shoulder and said, "He...don't...get...it". Each word was a gasp from the fucking. What I said made the black guys laugh. "You like being a ***** for black dick," a voice said - I have no idea which guy spoke - and it was a statement, not a question. I saw Janet's head begin to slow down with the blowjob. She was sweating and her face was flushed. Her tits jiggled as she moved and her hips were rolling on their own as she played with herself. I had already climaxed a couple times - the guy fucking me had reached under me to rub my clit. I was breathing hard and fast and had my eyes squeezed shut to focus on the big black dick moving in my cunt. I felt the black guy tense and he said, "Gonna cum in you, baby.." and with that he thrust deep and despite how wet I was I think I could feel his sperm pulsing into me. He kept fucking but in a slower rhythm, like he was gently rotating his hips so his dick made little circles in me. I felt the semen running down the insides of my thighs and the black guy sighed. "Damn I musta shot a fuckin' gallon of cum in you". The guy who was at the foot of the bed stroking himself laughed a little and said, "If that belly swells in a couple months we'll know why!" and the two guys laughed.

I was still 'floating' after that great fuck and in the midst of that light-headed feeling I heard the man Janet was blowing speak thru gritted teeth, "Gonna cum baby...eat it". I heard Janet give this deep, throaty wet sound and I opened my eyes to see her cheeks actually bulge a little. Her head bobbed up and down a few more times as she gently pumped the cock and then she removed her mouth, keeping her lips tightly closed. I didn't think anything of it, I figured she was going to show the guy his load in her mouth and then swallow. So you can maybe imagine my surprise and uncertainty when I felt Janet's soft hands on either side of my face. She was half kneeling, half standing at the side of the bed and lowered her face to mine. Her lips pressed at mine and I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. At first it felt gooey and smooth and her kiss made me open my mouth more to match hers. That's when she tongued all the warm sperm in her mouth right into mine! I was so stunned I didn't know what to do! But Janet kept kissing me, turning her face from one side to the other, her hands on my cheeks, her tongue almost 'ladling' semen into my mouth. It was a really really erotic kiss even without the black guy's cum. I guess you'd call it a 'creamy kiss' and Janet didn't let up. All three black men watched and seemed to be just awestruck - I am sure they didn't expect it either. But the longer Janet and I kissed we pushed the thick load of sperm back and forth between us, swallowing a little each time. I confess it was the sexiest, hottest kiss I ever remember getting. Janet is so sexy anyway and I always thought she was so pretty and all that combined in my mind to just enjoy the kiss and share the seed until it was down our bellies.

Janet ran her tongue all around the inside of my mouth like she was lapping the inside and cleaning every droplet of cum that may be there. My heart was racing and my head was spinning and I didn't even realize the black dick had slipped out of my cunt. "Keep it up," I heard one black man say quietly and I sat up, Janet got on the bed and we started 'making out'. Her body felt so good and we got turned on to the point we 69'd while I got fucked on my back and Janet was fucked from behind.

When we had finished for the night and Janet and I were in the bathroom, she put her arms around my neck and we kissed more. When our lips parted she ran her hand between my legs and whispered, "Next time we ever do this maybe I can get you to eat the cum out of my pussy?"

And that was the first time I had ever 'snow-balled'. In time, whenever Janet and I were together to fuck black guys, she showed me other stuff also. But those 'firsts' wil have to wait until I decided to reveal a little more.

:feedback:

That's what's up. First story I've read that really made my dick jump through my pants....damn.

Good story baby...had my fat dick throbbin this AM

hit us back with another story.

Great story, babe.... Keep up the good posts. You are keeping this place alive.

Users who are viewing this thread