Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Anally Obsessed

• Thread starterhub2aslut
  • Start date

hub2aslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2007
My wife has come up with an idea for her next adventure, she has always got off on ass fucking and especially DP. whilst she is normally multi orgasmic she seems to lose all control when being penetrated in both holes, our normal fun together consists of her working either her inflatable butt blug into her ass while i fuck her pussy or using her large black dildo in her pussy while i fuck her ass, anyhow her idea is this she wants me to book a hotel room and take her there dressed to kill, she then wants to be tied up with ther butt in the air and her large black dildo pushed all the way into her pussy and somehow secured, she then wants a sucession of guys to fuck her ass, starting with me who she says will be the smallest and building in size, once everyone is done she says she wants to try and feel me in there again :). I was wondering if anyone else had tried this? any couples out there who could tell us how it went and how it felt, her ass is pretty tight now, i'm not a bad size but she's nvere had any of her playmates in there yet, she says it would make her feel very sluty which is what she really seems to get off on, from my point of view...well i've been walking around with a virtually permenant erection since she told me. Before anyone asks yes we always play safe and condoms would be a must

Last edited by a moderator:
250 have read our mail but no one has any advice, encouragement, discouragement or experiences to tell?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread