Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Amateur Interracial Wife Videos - Lets share & trade

• Thread starterdevois007
  • Start date
DO you have any interracial anal movies? Do you ever sell any of your VHS/DVDs?

I'm not interested in downloadable clips from the internet at this time. I prefer to sell my vids but will consider trades of special and specific content.

Most of my vids are not short clips, but large files (from 30 MB to 300 MB) but I will see if I have time to edit them down and then share them online. I'll have to sift out the "fake" amatuers.... =)

Share?

I would love some amateur interracial vids if anyone will share with me. I dont have any of me to trade right now, but hope to in the future.

Hi Lori, you divorced 31 year old from Chicago! If you have vhs or dvd material to trade I may help you out. Has to be STRICTLY amateur though.......white wives and black males.

Hey pimpologist do you have any mechelle videos.I have 1 that i got when i was in a trade group that she belonged to.Then she left and her yahoo group closed.Let me know

Hi pimpology did the tape i sent ever get there??

does anyone know what happened to Mechelle? She had a website and I think i saw her here once. Wish she kept her website up, she was hot!

Thanks to devois007 for the clips;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread