• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Amateur Interracial Wife Videos - Lets share & trade

• Thread starterdevois007
  • Start date

devois007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2006
I have a MASSIVE collection of amateur interracial wife vids that I've downloaded from all over the internet. I'd love to exchange them for whatever you might have. Let me know what kind of niche you are into and I'll either e-mail one to you or post it on a file sharing website.

I have a collection to trade or sell. Over 270 tapes but 90% are vhs. Other ten percent are dvds. Prefer to sell in bulk. If I trade I do NOT send first. Thank the trading post inside the Cavern for that!

Lets keep vids going

Here is another short one, but I love it! Slut on her knees sucking black lover, her wedding ring is CLEARLY visable.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/60b495/

Let me know if you are looking for something specific, Im happy to share and trade. ;)

Sorry about the dial-up Pimp, you don't know what you are missing! It's a small file though.

hi i would like to exchange my IR collection with u , send me some i will return

I think your taking other peoples stuff from other message boards and trying to gain from them. Be careful they will track you down.

Users who are viewing this thread