Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Am I worthy

• Thread starterbroken
  • Start date

broken

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2007
I'm a former RACIST and wife of a KKK member, now im divorced and FREE of that life style. I think this life style will be a 180 degree turn for me, but I still have alot to learn. I'm looking for new experiances now that I'm broken of my old ways, hope people can be tollerant of some of my ways as I evolve from what I was to what I am trying to become BBC women.

Attachments

• SUE 1.jpg
    SUE 1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 681
Am I worthy apdated

I'm a former RACIST and wife of a KKK member, now im divorced and FREE of that life style. I think this life style will be a 180 degree turn for me, but I still have alot to learn. I'm looking for new experiances now that I'm broken of my old ways, hope people can be tollerant of some of my ways as I evolve from what I was to what I am trying to become BBC women.

Attachments

• SUE 3.GIF
    SUE 3.GIF
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,130
one of my slut wives came from a kkk family in texas ..so it takes alot of guts for you to admit that and realize how fucked up all of that is. all i got to tell you is beware who you get with and what you tell them and how blatent you are in public (youre past may not totally allude you...poeple have eyes and ears and talk still) ...for some brothas love to use white sluts to get back at 'the man' and racist whites ..other than that you have fine body and will have no problem meeting anyone. enjoy

If you are for real I would not be telling to much of my past to the brothas you could find yourself in a very painful way all the way around. If this is behind you thanks as we don't need anymore of that kind of shit passed around. Be alert when you find what you are seeking and ejoy but hold your past a while. Thanks for the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Shit!

I REMEMBER YOU FROM COURT LADY! I guess your real baby you got me some serious bucks there. If you ever read any of this you better look at what the bro cuple boxes above me as tellin ya. When ya said what ya said to the judge you made no friends in the company, I guess you lost hubby and your rich style nbecaues if it too.

Doubt you remember me but Im Deven Washington, and im still up here in the great big (freezer) Ancharge AK. OH YEA LIKEIN THE BLACK BIKINI, if ya being true say something here i wanta hook up at least once.

Dev

Wow!

I really do want to hear the whole story behind this one.
Can you post it?
I'll understand if you can't, but maybe you could send it to me personally :)

Grey

Ok i'l tell my story I'm surprised that someone interested. And I'm surprised to find someone who was around LitteBlackBro, I'll post it in a day or so.

Hi there welcome an opportunity Devin

If you serious i dont know how to contact you but if your still in Anchorage, you can find me at work at the new Walmart on A ST. and Benson Blvd right up the road from the Mall. I work nights mostly but were going 24/7 this month so you can aske for Devin or just wander around the store. My lunch time is 11:30 to midnight most days lets see if your really makin the change.

I was not raised as a racist but I got into being that way in collage, and ended up marring someone who was a racist professionally. I did not know that he was a KKK member until years later, and I guess I did not care either. He was my first and my only sexual experience to date actually, so I did the things that a wife does for a successful executive. He made his way up the ladder over the years at different plants around the country, as many of you may be aware of hiring practices and job assignment practices of that day were very discretionary in nature.

Persons of color, (not white) were often given low to nothing type jobs, even those who are well qualified for much better jobs. I’m ashamed to admit that my husband had stated on more than one occasion that “certain people should not given an education because it won’t matter any way” It took years for to realize that it applied to me as well I have an education as a accountant but I was to stay home and be the pretty wife and mother. I did not have children so I had to be that much better at “being the wife”. We moved to Alaska when he took on a position as the general manager of a large processing plant. Up here they bring out side labor from the lower 48 states mostly students and what ever that gets worked 60-80 hour weeks.

One day the wives and spouses of management got a tour of the plant while in operation so I went. I was not really interested or cared at the time but as we toured around an area that stank I saw Deven working at a job that seemed dangerous for him. (Short people please don’t take me the wrong way). This young black boy stood to below breast, so I knew what happened, but I just moved on. They had him operating a rotating device that pulled fish from somewhere outside, and I saw it pull him around in ways that made me neurvice for him. Our eyes made contact for a second at that encounter, but I moved on with the tour and then the luncheon, plus I really wanted to get out of there.

A week later my Cadillac Crown Victoria (fully loaded) had a flat tire, it what then that I had determined that my Cadillac was not loaded enough. There was no one to change the tire for me and I had no idea how. A bus load of employees came by on their way back to the plant housing. It stopped and one person got off, the short guy from the plant stepped out, and the bus went on not waiting for him. He changed my tire and we talked as I drove him to the housing. I asked why he was doing that job where he could get sucked into that thing. He stated “The asshole that runs the place put me there because no one else would do it” I told him that I was married to the asshole that ran the place. I was surprised when he said “Your one hot sexy mama” among some other stuff. It was payday so I took Deven to the bank to cash his check. I saw the amount he was paid as he passed it to me to give to the window teller, and it was below the plant minimum. I could tell just by what I know and the fact that what he got was wrong based on overtime and hours worked there.

Two days later I got a royal bitching out for being seen with a black person, Deven in this case. I told him the story about the flat tire etc... It did not matter he just bitched me out like I had cheated on him or something, after crying for a few hours I got angry. He just yelled at me but that kid was in some real danger and I told hubby that. Well to shorten it up plus there are legal issues too, the boy was fired but not before he got hurt by that machine. He had no chance because they had hidden things about the situation, when I found out what happened to Deven I contacted an attorney I did not know and retained her for him trying to stay out of it. The short of it was that if anything was to happen I had to testify in court about what I saw and what I knew. I paid a price for that my husband got fired, we got divorced, and I lost my life style. Deven apparently won a discrimination suit a go paid. I moved and got a job in Juneau, my husband ended up back in Alabama. My life now is mine and I want to me own person being around whom I want, doing what I want not based on some nasty set of rules that were outlawed years ago. Apparently Deven must remember me if that’s him posting here, not sure how to find out.
For thoes that are interested

Not sure how to find out?

Devin (AKA: Little black bro) has a pic in his profile which should enable you to make a positive ID. He also gave you directions to the Wal Mart where he currently works the graveyard shift.

I would've loved to have read about how you rewarded Dev for changing the flat in the back seat of the Caddy. I mean you certainly served the time, you might as well have committed the crime.

Deven if you read this I will me at Walmart about 7PM or so, hope you find time to meet me there I'll be near a customer service area if they have one. If not I'll as about you there and go from there if your not interested then i will leave after an hour or so. Sorry I could not figure out hiw to find your profile a I can not even find mine for some reasion. Sue

any pics or video of this broken?

My Christmass

I can put up what happened on my date with him if any one is interested and if its ok with Devin

You actually found him?

I'm confident Devin would approve.

Broken, I salute your courage and principles. What a fine woman you are. You have broken loose and I hope you can live your life spectacularly from now on. The bulls will love you.

I'll tell from Dev

I didnt look on the site the day she came so i was working that day (shift change with a buddy). She showed up at my work near the end of my shift, very nervice and sciddish more about being seen in Walmart than being with me. I took her to the snack shack where we talked and i got her more confortable. NOW LETS BE HONEST I PUT MY PIC ON MY PROFILE AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IM A VERY SHORT PERSON! I only stand to her stomic lets be real, i was surprized that she even talked to me.
We talked about shit from the trial (cant discuss that here) i saw the post about me and her getting it on in the back of her cadi. If i knew who was in the car when i got off i would have never gotten off that day. Shit she's the big bosses wife i didnt want to be seen around her i might get fired. Well i did get fired but i didnt know she got into it with her old man. i was 16 then even if she offered me some action in the car i might have freaked out. Hey Im being up front honest duds.
Hey i was blown away to see her at work waiting for me. As i said we talked she was being real about what shes trying to do, as i found out when i kissed her at the snack place. Shes a bit old like 50 something but shes pretty fuckin hot. That night we went to my place but nothing happened i traded shifts so i could friday to tuseday night free but i had to go in on Cristmass at 11 PM for stocking up for after Christmass sales. At my place she stayed there while i was gone, she cleaned it up. I got home we had breakfast then took the ferry to Juneau where she lives and spent the rest of the time there at her place.
I found out shes very romantic into wine, fire place, candle lite dinner and so on. If you dont know its night all day long right now here, so even at 11:40 Am you can have a candle lit dinner and run your fire place. We got into kissing and undressing then fucking until we both fell asleep. I had worked all night and she stayed awake all night the night before. The lady who rents a room from her walked in on my just laying on her about 9 that night. I was ready to go right then but she was dead to the world for about another hour. I never said anything but that lady did sunday morning and Sue handled it rather well. We spent all sunday and monday all over each other, but tuesday we had dinner with her renter. And shes pretty hot too wereing that tight black dress she had on, i had to had to have another few hours with Sue before going to work because of her. Im going back for Newyears eve and day
Well thats pretty much it without getting down and dirty. Bro

Talk about a small world!!!

To actually run into someone on this site that you know from another part of your life is really surprising. Just amazing!!! And, Broken, "YES" you are truly worthy. In fact, I think you are beautiful. Wish you were my wife!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread