• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

alone on valentines day...

• Thread startercuriousmwf69
  • Start date

curiousmwf69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2010
hubby is still deployed and here is what i would wear for the sexy black stud who made a pass at me last weekend....happy valentines day guys!

Attachments

• valentines day.jpg
    valentines day.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 338
wow...i guess this valentines day outfit didn't much for all those big black studs out there???? here is one more

Attachments

• valentines day2.jpg
    valentines day2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 154
would love to be sliding my cock into your hot pussy while he is away. very sexy panties, ass and legs youhave there.

Damn if you were in No VA, you could bend over and show me that sexy white married ass in person!

sorry nasty...used to be in the area but we got reassigned and then hubby deployed. oh yeah i just love getting fucked from behind thats my favorite! Thanks and you got me wet tonight baby!

With your bravery and the hot bod you have, you should never be alone. Please share some more. Who is the lucky guy keeping that body hot at night? Hope he has a big, black one and you share a few pics with us. You can start with a black dildo in that sweet ass and pussy to get us all started.

thanks baby....hubby is the brave one...i am stuck stateside and noone is keeping me warm at night. but i would love a big strong black stud to keep me warm....u liking these pics gets me wet baby!

used to be in n. va while hubby was stationed nearby, now we are on west coast while hubby is deployed.

damn... wish you were in Toronto hon! can't believe you were alone on valentines day

thanks HYB! i would love to come north so you could keep me warm!:flash:

Users who are viewing this thread