Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Addressing Bulls and Women

• Thread starterbareboi
  • Start date
B

bareboi

I was wondering how you other cucks, sissys are required to address them. In my case its always Sir even in public situations..Ma'am from Dommes..ms. so and so for sub women..my wife is very much into proper protocall..we have been in the lifestyle many years and she has trained me very well..and currently has 2 BBC lovers who i serve ..i address them always properly..when my step daughter who has a black Father turned 16..my wife ordered me to begin addressing her as Ma'am or Ms. Tiffany at all times at home and in public. does anyone else have similar life or experiences...

I hope some will shed some light on this matter. Emily Post does not address these things and they are very important.

bareboi said:
I was wondering how you other cucks, sissys are required to address them. In my case its always Sir even in public situations..Ma'am from Dommes..ms. so and so for sub women..my wife is very much into proper protocall..we have been in the lifestyle many years and she has trained me very well..and currently has 2 BBC lovers who i serve ..i address them always properly..when my step daughter who has a black Father turned 16..my wife ordered me to begin addressing her as Ma'am or Ms. Tiffany at all times at home and in public. does anyone else have similar life or experiences...

A stepfather must show proper respect to his stepdaughter at all times, as he has no ownership rights, he is actually just a caretaker.

Accordingly, I absolutely approve of a stepfather having to use "Ma'am" or "Ms. Tiffany" at age 16, but ideally it could start at puberty to show proper respect for a young girl who is now turning rapidly into a woman.

A Stepdaughter should be able to cane her stepfather if he is "overbearing and not understanding her needs" to her whilst she is handling "puberty blues".

Will some kind person please let me know that this is simply 'role-play', before I burst a blood vessel in my neck through having an apoplectic fit! :eek::mad:

A Stepdaughter should be able to cane her stepfather if he is "overbearing and not understanding her needs" to her whilst she is handling "puberty blues".

Too late, forget it...I'm having the fit!

Elysiana said:
Will some kind person please let me know that this is simply 'role-play', before I burst a blood vessel in my neck through having an apoplectic fit! :eek::mad:

Too late, forget it...I'm having the fit!

Dude seriously...if you came to "understand" you came to the wrong place. What you have to remember is that this site is about 90% pure fiction, 5% partial truth, though likely embellished to make it sound better, and the last 5% complete truth. Then you have a couple of regular posters here that just have the absolutely most insane view and advice you'll ever hear. They've completely lost touch and are more than likely vicariously living through the posts here, all the while egging others on to do truly horrific things with dire consequences (though none to themselves you'll notice).

If you truly want to engage in a conversation and explore realities, there are far better forums and sites than this one. I highly doubt you'll find what you seek here. And actually, while we're at it, you may want to tone down the wording you use. While most likely get what you mean, it almost seems as though you're show boating your ability to use big words that generally speaking, most people never use. You'd likely get better feedback if you at least tried to blend in a bit better. Just a thought. After reading about 15 of your 20 posts now, its the one thing that sticks out to me, and immediately makes you seem a little stuck-up and like you truly came more to stir people up than actually talk and share philosophical ideas with them.

All of this aside... Your post here had me literally laugh out loud. Brilliant. Read a few more of the her posts and you'll wonder what planet you're on. Seriously. While her contributions are sincerely appreciated by many people here, anyone actually taking the little wisdoms and advice she regularly bestows on the forum literally and not as entertainment would be a colossal idiot and deserving of what they get as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread