Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

access denied

• Thread startersmalld69
  • Start date

smalld69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2004
I've been using the chat room, on and off ,for several months now. However the last 2 days I try to log into the room and it gives me a message JN763 access denied from your IP address. Can anyone tell me why. I don't think i broke any rules.

It's been just about one week since I posted and there has been no response to my post. I will assume that this means I am permanatly banned from the chat room. It would have been nice if an administrator told me what it was that I did wrong, because I truly have no idea.

smalld69 said:
It's been just about one week since I posted and there has been no response to my post. I will assume that this means I am permanatly banned from the chat room. It would have been nice if an administrator told me what it was that I did wrong, because I truly have no idea.

I have removed your IP from the blocked list. You should be able to chat now.

Thank you, Buzzy, it's good to be back in chat room again

may i please have my chat room access back. I am sorry if i offended anyone. i will do my best to behave

Same here. I was away for the holidays, came back and my IP address was blocked. I have no idea why. Any assistance would be appreciated.

rose_wayne2006 said:
may i please have my chat room access back. I am sorry if i offended anyone. i will do my best to behave

You should be able to chat now.

crisbarnard said:
Same here. I was away for the holidays, came back and my IP address was blocked. I have no idea why. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blocked?

Is this a technical problem or.....?

I know I got some psycho woman giving me grief now.....but didn't think she would do this to me.:confused:

rose_wayne2006 said:
i am still unable to get into chat please help

A range of IP's from your service provider was banned.
There were a lot of chat spammers coming from an IP block owned by your provider.
I have removed the block.

mwm nwPA said:
My IP address has also been banned. How long before I am reinstated?? Buzzy, can you at least let me know why the IP address was banned?

Tim

Same thing for you Tim.
A range of IP's from your service provider was banned.
There were a lot of chat spammers coming from an IP block owned by your provider.
I have removed the block.

Hi I get a JN763 message, I am sorry if we offended anyone. Please reinstate us

no access to chat

My chat access is also blocked. I dont think I did anything wrong but i will do my best to behave if someone would please restore my access.

I have been banned from Chatroom after I reported someone being racist towards me. Go figure!

masterBates said:
I have been banned from Chatroom after I reported someone being racist towards me. Go figure!
Who banned you and who did you report being racist to?

masterBates said:
I found out about this stay the fuck out of the Chat you cause issues and bring this racist shit on yourself and get other people involved You also threaten people on there with your nonsense bullshit and if you come here in the DC and start your bullshit you will be where the rest of the assholes like you are out of here now that you understand me you GO FIGURE!

Users who are viewing this thread